Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

F.S. Traser Black Storm Pro tritium watch.........

au Offline Gadget

• Aussie in Norway
F.S. Traser Black Storm Pro tritium watch.........
on: November 14, 2016, 10:53:09 PM
Hi,

I’m selling my Traser Black Storm Pro, it is in good condition, PVD coating is 99%. Sapphire crystal is unmarked. Easily read at night with it’s tritium vials (also has a tritium vial on the second hand). Bezel has a little wear on the corner of the ‘5’. Overall in nice condition. Because the red second hand was difficult to see in low light I painted it white (not the tritium tube) same as many other models have, it now is easier to see and looks much better than red.

The Black Storm Pro has the NSN 6645-99-274-4459 and has been selected for use by british special forces………..

The Black Storm Pro is Swiss made by MB Microtec, it has a matte black PVD 45mm diameter stainless steel case. It features a Swiss Ronda 715 quartz movement, rotating carbon fiber bezel with mb-microtec GTLS-insert, a scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Water Resistance to 200m.

Watch will come with the original Traser rubber strap, black and OD green NATO straps and a two piece NATO style strap..........

Average new price for these is over $400, I’m asking $175 inc. international post, payment via Paypal instant payment (buyer pays fees).

Please PM me if you are interested or have any questions about the watch.

Cheers, John
« Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 11:56:44 PM by Gadget »

us Offline nelly1974

• No Life Club
  • Pitbulls are people too
Re: F.S. Traser Black Storm Pro tritium watch.........
Reply #1 on: November 14, 2016, 11:31:26 PM
 SWEEET WATCH!! :drool:
Good Luck. :tu:
[

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Reply #2 on: November 15, 2016, 01:04:10 AM
Very nice watch, and an amazing price.  Someone is going to be very happy to pay that little for such a gorgeous piece.

I'd be all over that in a heartbeat if I could.

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

au Offline Gadget

• Aussie in Norway
Reply #3 on: November 15, 2016, 03:37:12 PM
Very nice watch, and an amazing price.  Someone is going to be very happy to pay that little for such a gorgeous piece.

I'd be all over that in a heartbeat if I could.

Def

Thanks for the kind words, but no interest yet, I don't think I can drop the price lower than this as it includes worldwide shipping with tracking........ maybe when it's closer to Christmas ;)
cheers, John

au Offline Gadget

• Aussie in Norway
Reply #4 on: November 25, 2016, 04:34:39 PM
Come on guys, it's a great watch, and would be a great Christmas gift for yourself or anyone who wants a tough milspec watch, I'll drop the price by $10 to $165 inc. post but that has to be it.

cheers, John

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Reply #5 on: December 03, 2016, 02:57:36 AM
I'm surprised no one has snatched this up yet.

BTW, do you do watch mods? I have an old Vic watch that needs a new movement, and while it's open it might as well get a custom touch or two. 

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

au Offline Gadget

• Aussie in Norway
Reply #6 on: December 05, 2016, 06:48:25 PM
Hi Grant,
yes, it s a surprise t me that it's still for sale, I'll just hag onto it then and use itr as a bac up.

Sorry, it's no on the watch mod business, just do a few things when they are needed to be done to my own watches.

cheers, John

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD