Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Modified Winchester version of the Kutmaster Wrench Head

Guest · 5 · 815

helenmai

Modified Winchester version of the Kutmaster Wrench Head. Two-piece jaws like the Multimaster, but with a T-handle driver configuration like the Wrench Head. Tool load was originally the same as the MultiMaster, but I used most of the tools out of a Wrench Head instead, along with the saw blade from the Winchester. Then I tossed in a pair of scissors from a completely different tool. I put in a custom bit selection (favoring security Torx, which are used on my motorcycle), as well as a selection of metric allen bits in a separate (red) holder. The flashlight loop holds a 2 AAA flashlight from Advance auto. The front pouch of the sheath used to contain four sockets of various metric and standard sizes, but I put a Leatherman ES4 Squirt in there, for wire cutting and stripping duties. This whole thing gets stashed under the seat. (There is plenty of under-seat storage).

I also store a Swiss Tech adjustable wrench multi tool (and a bitdriver extension) in a 130mm Victorinox sheath, and stow that under the seat as well. The pliers and wrench area easily accessible.

us Offline SteveC

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Re: Modified Winchester version of the Kutmaster Wrench Head
Reply #1 on: October 24, 2018, 05:55:37 AM
Welcome to the forum helen !  :cheers:

How about some pictures of your mod   ;)

es Offline ThePeacent

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Firm believer of Sturgeon's Law
Reply #2 on: October 24, 2018, 01:13:03 PM
Welcome to the forum helen !  :cheers:

How about some pictures of your mod   ;)

:iagree: :popcorn:
My toys:

MTs: Surge (2x), Skeletool CX, Rebar, Blast, Fuse, Micra, Squirt (3x), Wave, Crunch, Mini, Spirit (2x), Pro Scout, MP700 (2x), Diesel, Powerlock, PowerPlier (2x), PocketPowerPlier, Blacktip , ST6 (2x), 5WR, A100

SAKs: Bantam, Executive, Ambassador, Minichamp, Classic Alox, Champion, Farmer, Explorer, Swisschamp, Golf Tool, Wenger Champ, EVO 52, Pocket Tool Chest

us Offline ChopperCharles

• No Life Club
Reply #3 on: May 26, 2020, 11:35:17 PM
This is some kind of spam person. That post was my words verbatim from a different forum post.

That said, here's the link to my wrench  head:

https://forum.multitool.org/index.php/topic,78345.msg1744110.html#msg1744110

Charles.

00 Offline Sam Lim

• No Life Club
Reply #4 on: May 29, 2020, 05:46:12 AM
Learning new things everyday! And I thought that "Verbatim" was only a brand of CD or Floppy disc!

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD
39%