Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

What does it mean to you?

us Offline David Bowen

• Multitool Enthusiast
  • Admin Team
  • No Life Club
  • Site Manager
What does it mean to you?
on: April 13, 2017, 02:33:49 AM
I am often asked by people why do I carry a knife, multitool or both. I tell them it's because I like to be prepared for things, they then ask me exactly what is it that I'm preparing for. Various things occur throughout the day that may require a cutting instrument or a screw tightened. Some days I may not use either one of my items but I'm glad I have them on me just in case. People these days feel carrying a blade is barbaric and brings images of cavemen hunting for their next meal. They would rather use their teeth or a pair of scissors to accomplish what a sharp blade would make short work of.

What do I feel a blade and tool means to me specifically, what makes me want to carry them rather than follow the sheep's? I originally wasn't a knife and tool guy; I'm a geek through and through and neither of these we're on my radar. I'm more inclined to fix electronic and tap away at keyboard keys than anything else. My first job I worked as a stocker for a small grocery store. Next to that store was a local electrical supply store. Numerous​ contractor and such would get supplies and stuff from this business. They all pretty well dressed the same, carpenter pants, Carhartt jackets and multitools on their hips. The store next door carried multitools and pocket knives and I would often check them out when I would go there.

What started it all for me was the guys at work noticed my interest and on my birthday got me a Gerber Multi-lite. I was utterly fascinated by the functionality and pure utility of the tool which I now carried in my pocket. I used this little tool for virtually everything and having it in my pocket because a thing of comfort. What it also did was make me curious about what else was on the tool market. If this one was as cool as I thought it was then surely they make them even better than this. So the hunt began and I was amazed at the array of tools that were available from Leatherman, SOG and Gerber. After months of reading I figured the absolute best multitool I could purchase was the original Leatherman Wave. And that was the catalyst for my obsession today, crazy huh

But multitools and knives to me are more than just a cool factor of fascination like it once was. Now I see them as inspiration, ingenuity, art and history. Knives and multitools are created by folks who are extremely gifted at what they do. Utilizing modern machinery and basic materials they create what to me is functional art and I'm am often left in awe. Seeing new designs each year is like going to an art gallery and enjoy some famous piece of work, only difference is these do more than hang on a wall. The whole design and creation from begining to end is something j enjoy watching and probably why I love watching things like forged in fire on tv.

On top of all that mushy stuff I also look at it this way. Knives and tools to me are a tie to what it is to be fundamentally human. We by our nature are tool users, we are drawn to them because they make our life much easier than it would be without them. Using knives and tools is something our fathers did and his father before him. It's becomes ingrained in who we are and something a father passed onto his son. The importance of having one, how to use it and care for it. What one gets in return is a life long friend and something he can rely on when nothing else is available.

In today's society knives especially are being labeled as bad and no one needs to own one of these killing machines. We are told we needed to surrender them and they know what's best for us. I feel there is a movement to emasculate us and the way things are going I see sad days ahead for us. I carry knives and tools because of all of the above mentioned things. My question to you is; why do you carry and what do you think?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

us Offline MusicMen

• No Life Club
  • 21 Badges for Eagle
Re: What does it mean to you?
Reply #1 on: April 13, 2017, 03:20:49 AM
I carry a MT because of the work I do. Everybody has some sort of MT. If you don't have one you are made fun of for that work day. Unless you are just starting. The variety that I carry is because I like new, bright, shiny.   :multi:
BUCK: X-Tract, 360
GERBER: Clutch, Shortcut, Dime*, DimE*, Octane & Crucial FAST
MP600 NN, CentreDrive, Grappler
Diesel*, Nickle*, Bullrush, MP600 BN, Flik & MP600DET* all in BO
LEATHERMAN: Skeletool, Style PS, CS, ES* & Style*, Juice S2(X2), SC2, C2, Pro, XE6
Crunch, MTO Style CS, Sideclip, BO Kick*
SOG: PowerAccess, Blacktip*, HD PPP
VICTORINOX: SwissTool Std, X(CS), & RS all with red logo, Spirit XBS
*=mod

ph Offline carboncopy101

Reply #2 on: April 13, 2017, 04:48:14 PM
I believe society does not approve of knives because of mainstream media as well as how bad people are associated knives. The tool doesn't make the man. I just mind what I think is right and mind my own business.

It's stupid really, if you think about it one of the useful simple machine the human body lacks is a wedge. So it makes sense to carry one.

However, I always exercise caution when using a knife in public. I don't flick it open. Also if possible i use my other hand to guide it open. Also the knife must never go above my chest and if an outward swipe must be used I lead it downwards.

Sent from my Flare S5 using Tapatalk

us Offline Alan K.

• Thread Killer 2019
  • Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #3 on: April 13, 2017, 04:55:11 PM
Carrying a multitool means being prepared for whatever minor repair that comes along, and it soothes my obsessive compulsive  tendencies. For example, I always hated to see a screw sticking out and when I carried a single blade knife I'd often tighten screws with the spine of my knife.  Now I carry multitools with screwdriver bits or built in drivers, along with the other on board tools, to cover all such contingencies.  It's easier to tighten up those screws and not as hard on the knife blades. ::)

It's also nice to be the hero every once in a while, when someone says, "We could fix that if only we had some pliers..." and you hand them the MT out of your pocket.  They always get that amazed look on their face which is priceless.  It's about the same look they get when there's a power failure and you're the guy with a flashlight, but that's a discussion for another forum. :ahhh :ahhh :ahhh :ahhh

us Offline LoopCutter

Reply #4 on: April 13, 2017, 04:58:39 PM
A tool box on your belt, or in your pocket, self reliance.
Can not depend on your neighbors always.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If I start and end the day above ground, it is a good day!

Hope yours is as good!

A SMART man always knows what to say!
   A WISE man knows whether or not to say it!!!

us Offline Manny Sanchez III

Reply #5 on: April 13, 2017, 08:02:57 PM
Well said.

I started carrying pocket knives first because my dad gave me one as a kid and I thought it was the coolest thing ever. When I got older I began working with him in our family masonry business doing gopher work, and I'd always have a mm inexpensive buck or gerber knife for opening cement bags.

I've since left that job, but started carrying a MT when I started working in the warehouse of a dealership parts department. Having a small toolbox in my pocket came in handy on several occasions. I don't use it every day, but when I do, I'm glad I have it on me.

us Offline WoodsDuck

• No Life Club
  • Duck!
Reply #6 on: April 13, 2017, 10:07:18 PM
As a youngster I was taught by my father and grandfather that a knife is an indispensable, versatile tool that no man should be without. A youth spent camping, fishing, and adventuring in both urban and rural environments reinforced that idea; there's always something in need of cutting, and much can be done in any setting with a good blade and a touch of creativity.

Years ago my father gave me a Victorinox Classic, which was my first real multifunction knife. Though I've had multi-blade Old Timers since well before then. Not the same thing, but it made the transition to SAKs pretty simple, as I was accustomed to deploying more than one implement from a pocket knife.

As for a deeper meaning... I guess for me it's one of the few traditions I put much effort into keeping. At this point I just don't feel like myself without at least a blade on me. I've also had the pleasure of introducing a few others to the world of knives and EDC gear in general. It's a good feeling to see a person's self sufficiency improve because of something I gave them.

A while back I bought a lot of used Classics on ebay (TSA seizures I'm sure), cleaned and sharpened them, and handed them out to the females at my work. I've gotten a ton of positive feedback from them, and I see them pull out their SAKs to cut things open on the job pretty frequently now.  :D

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #7 on: April 14, 2017, 05:51:55 AM
I started carrying a MT mainly for work.  I also had a busy life with 3 kids so inevitably the work day tool stayed on my belt.  I found at various times having it there was a nice convenience so it stayed.  I'm not a big on caring a folder but a SAK on the other hand just makes sense. 

I've been around long enough to see people struggle to open stuff or need a driver more than once to keep one in my pocket at all times.  I am not concerned what others think or feel about me having a SAK or MT on me.  I'm also not waving my tools around asking gif anyone needs help either.  I like to fly under the radar most times and when needed spring into action. 

More and more tho I just love the tools.  I cannot say enough about a SAK and the tremendous possibilities in carrying one. 

If I have to explain it then you wouldn't understand, thats kinda how I feel.   
Esse Quam Videri

us Offline Mike 56

• No Life Club
Reply #8 on: April 14, 2017, 03:32:11 PM
Like others, I started carrying a pocket knife at a young age growing up in the 60s most boys did. We thought of them as tools nothing more. I can remember helping a teacher in grade school cut string no one thought twice about it. In our new kinder and gentler world that we live in today  I would have been kicked out of school and made the national news. A lot of people today depend on others to take care of everything for them. Before I retired I was a floor layer for 32 years I laid carpet, linoleum, and Hardwood. I always had pouch full knives on as well as a pocket knife. In the 80s I bought my first multitool a Leatherman Wave it was an end cap at Costco been carrying one ever since. I live in an area that is a blue-collar suburb about 90 miles from San Francisco we have a lot of industry and farming most people don't look at you twice for carrying a knife most people do. I think we talk about EDC today it used to be something everyone just did. I have five grown daughters all of them carry some sort of Swiss army knife whether it be a Classic, Swiss card and one even carries a Swiss Champ in her handbag. I guess I taught them right.
I think Alcohol, Tabacco and Firearms should be a convenience store, not a government agency. 

Mike

us Offline WoodsDuck

• No Life Club
  • Duck!
Reply #9 on: April 14, 2017, 04:05:32 PM
I started carrying a MT mainly for work.  I also had a busy life with 3 kids so inevitably the work day tool stayed on my belt.  I found at various times having it there was a nice convenience so it stayed.  I'm not a big on caring a folder but a SAK on the other hand just makes sense. 

I've been around long enough to see people struggle to open stuff or need a driver more than once to keep one in my pocket at all times.  I am not concerned what others think or feel about me having a SAK or MT on me.  I'm also not waving my tools around asking gif anyone needs help either.  I like to fly under the radar most times and when needed spring into action. 

More and more tho I just love the tools.  I cannot say enough about a SAK and the tremendous possibilities in carrying one. 

:like:

us Offline MusicMen

• No Life Club
  • 21 Badges for Eagle
Reply #10 on: April 14, 2017, 06:57:35 PM
snip

:tu:  ^^this    right    here^^   :cheers:
BUCK: X-Tract, 360
GERBER: Clutch, Shortcut, Dime*, DimE*, Octane & Crucial FAST
MP600 NN, CentreDrive, Grappler
Diesel*, Nickle*, Bullrush, MP600 BN, Flik & MP600DET* all in BO
LEATHERMAN: Skeletool, Style PS, CS, ES* & Style*, Juice S2(X2), SC2, C2, Pro, XE6
Crunch, MTO Style CS, Sideclip, BO Kick*
SOG: PowerAccess, Blacktip*, HD PPP
VICTORINOX: SwissTool Std, X(CS), & RS all with red logo, Spirit XBS
*=mod

us Offline Marcellus

• What does Marcellus Wallace look like?
Reply #11 on: April 16, 2017, 03:30:58 AM
Been carrying a knife for over 50 years.

Don't need to justify or provide any explanation to anyone. ( With obvious exceptions)

That stated, maybe it's a generational thing, but I can't remember being asked why I had a knife in my pocket.

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Reply #12 on: April 19, 2017, 01:05:34 PM
I've been carrying a knife in some form or another for about 30 years, and while I may or may not use it every day, I use it often enough that I would rather not be without.  On the days when I don't have anything on me or convenient I often find myself in need and having to make do with whatever I do have handy.

But, as I found in my tactical knife phase, whipping out a fancy folder tends to shock people, and, while I really don't give a rat's arse about them, it does get a bit annoying to hear them always saying idiotic things like "don't pull that out when there are cops around" or "oh my God, are you allowed to carry that?" or "wow, you could really kill someone with that."   :facepalm:

Plus, I often encounter needs for things like screwdrivers, saws and bottle openers, so a SAK or multitool just makes more sense.  Yeah, I have still had people go wide eyed when I pulled out a SAK, but for the most part SAKs have a very different reputation, and plier tools are in a different category altogether.

As proof of that, I had a friend who worked as a maintenance person at the local airport during 9/11.  He said that all the maintenance guys used to carry SAKs, then after the knife ban of 9/11 they were told they couldn't bring them to work anymore.  They complained, saying how important SAKs were to their jobs, so the airport bought them all Waves because one handed opening, locking blades were apparently less threatening than the standard SAK blades.   :facepalm:

But I digress- big shock there, right?  :P

I carry a knife, SAK or multitool along with a flashlight etc because they come in handy to me.  If they didn't, or weren't then that would be a different story as I wouldn't carry something that had little or no purpose.

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

ie Offline Don Pablo

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Yoo-hoo, big summer blowout!
Reply #13 on: April 19, 2017, 01:25:28 PM

As proof of that, I had a friend who worked as a maintenance person at the local airport during 9/11.  He said that all the maintenance guys used to carry SAKs, then after the knife ban of 9/11 they were told they couldn't bring them to work anymore.  They complained, saying how important SAKs were to their jobs, so the airport bought them all Waves because one handed opening, locking blades were apparently less threatening than the standard SAK blades.   :facepalm:

Def
My head hurts now.  :facepalm:
Hooked, like everyone else. ;)

All hail the hook!

ch Offline Etherealicer

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
Reply #14 on: April 19, 2017, 01:33:42 PM
My grandpa always said "En ächte Mah het es Mässer im Sack" (A real man has a knife in his pockets).

For me it is many things, certainly also part tradition, national identity. Here lots of people carry a knives. Boys usually start at a very early age, but the girls too carry. SAKs are omnipresent, we give them as gifts, as advertisement gifts and you can buy them everywhere. Men often give their military issued knife as a token to their girlfriend.

But most of all it is convenience.
It wouldn't be the internet without people complaining.

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #15 on: April 20, 2017, 01:16:40 PM

Def
My head hurts now.  :facepalm:

I felt the same way.  As Kelly Bundy would say.... the mind wobbles....

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #16 on: April 20, 2017, 01:20:30 PM
My grandpa always said "En ächte Mah het es Mässer im Sack" (A real man has a knife in his pockets).

For me it is many things, certainly also part tradition, national identity. Here lots of people carry a knives. Boys usually start at a very early age, but the girls too carry. SAKs are omnipresent, we give them as gifts, as advertisement gifts and you can buy them everywhere. Men often give their military issued knife as a token to their girlfriend.

But most of all it is convenience.

I guess there is a lot less knife crime in a small, relatively well off company with mandatory military service and at least one rifle in every house.  I may have a distorted view of life in Switzerland, but it seems like you guys are doing an awful lot of things right.  The more I look at the aimlessness of the people here the more I think a little bit of discipline and a few legitimate job skills would have gone a long way to making Canada a better place too.

Def

us Offline ironraven

• No Life Club
  • American Clandestine Materials Executive (ACME)
Reply #17 on: April 21, 2017, 04:36:30 AM
It means that I understand my place in the universe, on a world full of goods made by mankind. Failiable humans making breakable things. Fragile humans who became the dominant species not through language or teamwork, ants do those better than we do, but because we made tools- the tamed flame, the cutting edge, binding cord and containers. I will not include stick- lesser primates use sticks and stones to, but they do not make tools to make tools. The things I carry allow me to keep my place in the universe, and fix things when man's goods fail. These four tools created everything else- ceramic, glass, forged metal, the most basic of wheels and the most advanced circuit. As such, every adult human should carry these things and master them, unless the egalitarian mindset that human potential is unlimited.

But I also carry steel because it is us. Stone age man was on the menu. Copper age man only slighlty less so, bronze age... fah! Even iron is soft. Modern civilization is first and foremost an Age of Iron. Steam Age, Jet Age, Space Age, Information Age, these are all possible only with steel to shape them and then hold them up! Ours is a world of steel. As we step into the stars, we will rely on steel. Steel is humanity, with all its pride and humility and hope and doubt and fear and faith. And while steel can control any of the four elements, to protect man and make them serve us, without man to protect the steel, the elements will destroy it. Steel is wisdom, and strength, and science, and magic, with the gleam of moonlight captured in it, but hold it up and it will show us ourselves, let you see the man you are. But without the hand of man to guide it, it is nothing.

I carry tools and blades because I have 46 chromosomes and am a biped from the third rock around a midrate star in the middle of nowhere.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 04:42:18 AM by ironraven »
"Even if it is only the handful of people I meet on the street, or in my home, I can still protect them with this one sword" Kenshin Himura

Necessity is the mother of invention. If you're not ready, it's "a mother". If you are, it's "mom".

"I love democracy" Sheev Palpatine, upon his election to Chancellor.

us Offline David Bowen

• Multitool Enthusiast
  • Admin Team
  • No Life Club
  • Site Manager
Reply #18 on: April 21, 2017, 05:30:51 AM
It means that I understand my place in the universe, on a world full of goods made by mankind. Failiable humans making breakable things. Fragile humans who became the dominant species not through language or teamwork, ants do those better than we do, but because we made tools- the tamed flame, the cutting edge, binding cord and containers. I will not include stick- lesser primates use sticks and stones to, but they do not make tools to make tools. The things I carry allow me to keep my place in the universe, and fix things when man's goods fail. These four tools created everything else- ceramic, glass, forged metal, the most basic of wheels and the most advanced circuit. As such, every adult human should carry these things and master them, unless the egalitarian mindset that human potential is unlimited.

But I also carry steel because it is us. Stone age man was on the menu. Copper age man only slighlty less so, bronze age... fah! Even iron is soft. Modern civilization is first and foremost an Age of Iron. Steam Age, Jet Age, Space Age, Information Age, these are all possible only with steel to shape them and then hold them up! Ours is a world of steel. As we step into the stars, we will rely on steel. Steel is humanity, with all its pride and humility and hope and doubt and fear and faith. And while steel can control any of the four elements, to protect man and make them serve us, without man to protect the steel, the elements will destroy it. Steel is wisdom, and strength, and science, and magic, with the gleam of moonlight captured in it, but hold it up and it will show us ourselves, let you see the man you are. But without the hand of man to guide it, it is nothing.

I carry tools and blades because I have 46 chromosomes and am a biped from the third rock around a midrate star in the middle of nowhere.
Wow! Well said, I'm in awe of that post. Awesome

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #19 on: April 21, 2017, 06:46:59 AM

:pok:

Can I change my answer to this ^^^
Esse Quam Videri

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
  • Plumbers Know Their Crap!!
Reply #20 on: April 21, 2017, 07:46:01 AM
Ok, why do I carry a knife everyday?
  My grandfather introduced me to a sak when young and bought me my own when I was 12, yet when I was in high school my one teacher introduced me to the first gerber multitool, in which I ended up getting, and my school was a little diff, when in our trade(plumbing) we carried tools and even my multitool, just couldn't go into the class part which I ended up doing and almost got expelled. Anyway, I had to go to a doc appt over an hour away and when I got there my truck broke down, and I had no tools, except a multitool and that helped me fix the problem, that there made me understand just how having something so small can be so important! Ever since then I always carried a multitool, especially on job, but things kinda changed since I no longer work, so I switched to sak's..

Now what CC101 said about knives I kinda agree, you gotta be careful with your knives in public, one day me, the kids and the wife just got out of her doc appt, and while she was rolling around in her wheelchair, and we were walking down the street, she had something on her neck and I ended up cutting it off, while doing so, some lady stopped her car asking if everything was ok as I'm holding a sak to her neck, didn't look to good! But the sak did its job and the Mrs explained what was going on to the lady and that all was ok.. :whistle:  but yeah, it's just that one time that pays to carry it!
JR
"The-Mad-Plumbarian" The Punisher Of Pipes!!! JR
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Reading Room and explode on the Commode, thinking, how my flush beat John’s and Jerry’s pair? Jack’s had to run for the Water Closet yet ended up tripping on a Can bowing and hitting his Head on the Porcelain God! 🚽

ie Offline Don Pablo

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Yoo-hoo, big summer blowout!
Reply #21 on: April 21, 2017, 10:17:00 AM

:hatsoff:
Great post.  :salute:
Hooked, like everyone else. ;)

All hail the hook!

es Offline ThePeacent

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Firm believer of Sturgeon's Law
Reply #22 on: April 21, 2017, 10:28:14 AM

:like:  this a lot
Very true words!  :tu:
My toys:

MTs: Surge (2x), Skeletool CX, Rebar, Blast, Fuse, Micra, Squirt (3x), Wave, Crunch, Mini, Spirit (2x), Pro Scout, MP700 (2x), Diesel, Powerlock, PowerPlier (2x), PocketPowerPlier, Blacktip , ST6 (2x), 5WR, A100

SAKs: Bantam, Executive, Ambassador, Minichamp, Classic Alox, Champion, Farmer, Explorer, Swisschamp, Golf Tool, Wenger Champ, EVO 52, Pocket Tool Chest

si Offline lister

• No Life Club
Reply #23 on: April 21, 2017, 10:36:54 AM
Why do I carry knife/multitool/edc? I rationalise it all as utility.  :rofl:
There is no magic therefore gadgets!

england Offline Kev D

Reply #24 on: April 21, 2017, 11:25:45 AM
To me it meant I could work for longer.  My back is knackered so I started carrying a multi to remove the need for carrying so many tools to do my job. Less tools to carry meant I could work for longer before I had to stop and rest.

Now it's more of a collection coupled with the engineer in me. I don't need to carry everything I carry, but it's always there when I need it, and it covers all that I will need in my job. The collection part has come along since joining this forum, and having it open my eyes to what is out there that would be a useful tool to me. 

I tend to try (not to successfully lately) to only collect multi's and sak's that will be a useful tool to me, but my inner magpie is emerging and just wants the shiny tools for the collection  :D

au Offline Brock O Lee

Reply #25 on: April 21, 2017, 12:57:27 PM
I carry a knife/SAK because no civilized human being should have to hack through a clamshell package or piece of roasted chicken with a car key or a plastic knife.  :facepalm:
« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 01:10:03 PM by Brock O Lee »
Hans

us Offline ironraven

• No Life Club
  • American Clandestine Materials Executive (ACME)
Reply #26 on: April 22, 2017, 03:45:24 AM
As such, every adult human should carry these things and master them, unless the egalitarian mindset that human potential is unlimited is a lie.

:rant: I hate it when I think faster than I type. Missed a critical turn of phrase there.

I carry a knife/SAK because no civilized human being should have to hack through a clamshell package or piece of roasted chicken with a car key or a plastic knife.  :facepalm:

HUZZAH!!!
"Even if it is only the handful of people I meet on the street, or in my home, I can still protect them with this one sword" Kenshin Himura

Necessity is the mother of invention. If you're not ready, it's "a mother". If you are, it's "mom".

"I love democracy" Sheev Palpatine, upon his election to Chancellor.

us Offline WoodsDuck

• No Life Club
  • Duck!
Reply #27 on: April 22, 2017, 04:37:55 AM
As such, every adult human should carry these things and master them, unless the egalitarian mindset that human potential is unlimited is a lie.

:rant: I hate it when I think faster than I type. Missed a critical turn of phrase there.

HUZZAH!!!

It was still one of the best posts I've seen anywhere.  :cheers:

Offline stugumby

Reply #28 on: April 22, 2017, 03:20:33 PM
I'm not what one would call a handyman by any means but having some simple tools around makes living a little bit easier. especially at work. Not having simple tools around can make a long day longer, I work in the security industry and the multi tool is acceptable, but a large flashy blade isnt. same when i'm out and about, I always carry a multi tool of some sort, and keep a survival knife in each car and in my remote site bag. Some workplace logic gets twisted about, cant have a knife but there is a fire axe sitting on the wall behind me... and im surrounded by industrial sized tools and box cutters galore not to mention scissors from 3 inch to ginormous.Simply put, muiltis and knifes have a purpose, its just like guns and cars, its how you handle them that makes a difference.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD
39%