Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

EDC Philosophy

Danjo · 96 · 5928

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Re: EDC Philosophy
Reply #30 on: January 01, 2017, 04:16:56 PM
@JamesJ

I enjoyed your post thank you. 

One of the enjoyable parts to these wonderful tools we love so much it the pondering about them.  Truth is a Tinker in pocket makes us more capable than most.  When we add in a light heck we are darn near MacGuyver. 

I also enjoy deliberately going over in my mind what tools best suit each other and the activity in pursuit.  I enjoy my post camping or hiking review of what I carried and how it worked or didn't.  I don't obsess in so much as I have a lot of tools and love the process or as you put it "mind game".  This is the fun part for me as well as for many from what I read. 

Esse Quam Videri

us Offline FolderBeholder

• Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #31 on: January 01, 2017, 04:43:32 PM
It is fun reading all of these repiles.  Here's mine:
I recall wondering about this idea of EDC back in the 80s when I bought my first SAK, a Camper with foil inlay of the words Camping and a teepee.

Since buying such a knife was a luxury, $14.00 was a lot when I was only making $400 a month and still in college, I felt the pressure to get it right.  The Camper was right.  I didn’t use the wood saw, but I recall feeling that I was safer having it on me.  In my mind I thought the saw was more of a self-defense tool than the blade itself.  I couldn’t picture myself stabbing someone, but I thought a wood saw slash would immobilize someone long enough for me to get away.

Today I carry a Yeoman.  I like everything about it except for the lack of wood saw….and possibly a small blade.  If it had those two items, it might just be the perfect EDC for me….but then it wouldn’t be 3 layers…therein lies the rub.

As for EDC in my workbag, I carry a CyberTool 34.  I figure it will work for those times a driver and pliers are needed.

On my nightstand I have a SwissChamp with StayGlow scales.  Being in Calif., there are active earthquake faults, and I just feel safer having those glowing scales there and easy to spot in case I need to grab it quickly to shut off an indoor gas line and I hope I never have to use it.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2017, 04:51:10 PM by FolderBeholder »
Rest in peace ColoSwiss, you will always be remembered.

us Offline cbl51

• No Life Club
Reply #32 on: January 01, 2017, 05:43:34 PM

Since buying such a knife was a luxury, $14.00 was a lot when I was only making $400 a month and still in college, I felt the pressure to get it right.  The Camper was right.  I didn’t use the wood saw, but I recall feeling that I was safer having it on me.  In my mind I thought the saw was more of a self-defense tool than the blade itself.  I couldn’t picture myself stabbing someone, but I thought a wood saw slash would immobilize someone long enough for me to get away.

One usually doesn't think of a SAK as a self defense tool but in my misspent youth I learned to improvise. An older mentor that was a Sergeant when I was a young PFC, showed me how to use the back mounted screw driver on a tinker as a makeshift push dagger brass knuckle kind of thing. You leave the back mounted phillips driver open and grip the knife so the phillips stick out between the index and middle fingers and punch to the face, side of head/temple area; Makes a great diversion to escape. Inbflicts some real damage if used right, and the punched looses interest real fast in assaulting you.

Just a side benefit of enlisting in the army at a young age.
Don't get too serious, just enough will do.

us Offline sir_mike

• No Life Club
  • It is what it isn't.
Reply #33 on: January 01, 2017, 06:10:58 PM
First of all I would like to say that this thread is a great read.  I like to read what people carry and why.

For myself, I have never been one to carry alot of stuff so I consider myself a minimalist.

I carry a small light that is attached to my house key that I keep in my small hip pocket, then I carry an Explorer sak using a suspension clip because I really like and use the tool set it has.plus it gives me the ability to add the small mini driver too.  I also used to use the mag lens quite a bit but not so much anymore.  That said, I am thinking about going to a two layer sak again since my use of the mag lens and inline philips is much more infrequent now.  Might go with a Spartan or something similar or maybe a Pioneer but not sure I can give up the toothpick and tweezers!  :)

Now the only time this will change is if I know I am going out hiking, biking or some other activity that I may need additional gear, in which I usually just add a MT to a backpack so I have extra tools that are not on my Explorer like the saw to make a walking stick for the misses which I have done many times with the Explorer.  I also don't carry a bunch of stuff in the backpack, just some basics!

I have a couple of fixed blades and nice folders but never carry them.  I would pack a fixed blade at least if I went camping or something like that though.

ca Offline Walley

Reply #34 on: January 01, 2017, 06:12:26 PM
I am an Environmental services manager (facility maintenance engineer) and i spend most of my day walking around a large building, often what seems like miles away from my shop or tool carts.
So i need to have anything i may need to troubleshoot, inspect and/or fix anything from hvac, electrical, plumbing, locksmith etc on me at any given time or i will end up having to waste alot of time and energy walking to go get what i need or i have to call one of my guys to come with a tool cart.

Because of this, i refine my EDC to exactly what i use. I re-evaluate my set up often but i pretty much have it set now.
I use a variety of screw driver bits like some security torx and allen keys and i think my bit selection is a good example of my attitude towards it all. I have an 11 bit holder but i found that i only need 10 bits, so i have an empty slot instead of carry a bit i wont use.
20170101_114307.jpg
* 20170101_114307.jpg (Filesize: 652.58 KB)

us Offline Luna Knife

• No Life Club
Reply #35 on: January 01, 2017, 06:33:34 PM
wallet phone, vic 58 mm midnite manager, at work a 91 mm victorinox, mechanic(tinker w pliers) is a current favorite.  In homage to my Dad who passed away last June 1st.  He was 86 and as a younger man he carried a small 3 blade stockman with a tiny set of channel locks in his pocket.  He was a retiered plumber.

ca Offline Marc_in_NS

• No Life Club
Reply #36 on: January 01, 2017, 06:37:15 PM
I am an Environmental services manager (facility maintenance engineer) and i spend most of my day walking around a large building, often what seems like miles away from my shop or tool carts.
So i need to have anything i may need to troubleshoot, inspect and/or fix anything from hvac, electrical, plumbing, locksmith etc on me at any given time or i will end up having to waste alot of time and energy walking to go get what i need or i have to call one of my guys to come with a tool cart.

Because of this, i refine my EDC to exactly what i use. I re-evaluate my set up often but i pretty much have it set now.
I use a variety of screw driver bits like some security torx and allen keys and i think my bit selection is a good example of my attitude towards it all. I have an 11 bit holder but i found that i only need 10 bits, so i have an empty slot instead of carry a bit i wont use.

+100

Awesome, you carry what's needed and you do not become a burden for the rest of the team; by not having YOUR kit.
Re assessing due to mission is exactly what getting gear is all about
Bag and backpack makers understand this and make bags that can/will carry different loads i.e. 12 hours, 24 hours, 72 hours etc.
And sometimes just pocket carry will suffice.
We are not alone...and more often then not are part of a team or group.

Old saying from my past life... ONE MAN, ONE KIT

ca Offline Walley

Reply #37 on: January 01, 2017, 07:41:02 PM
Ya, besides my career, i am a natural handyman. Usualy the first person to whip out the right tool in any situation and people have pretty much come to expect it. Its not often that i have to call for back up unless its a bigger job.
And dont get me started about tool bags!
I went on a search for the ultimate tool bags a few years ago and came to the conclusion that Veto Pro Pac makes the best for me. They make a full range from parts bags, pouches all the way up to back packs. (Superior to Klien)
They are designed with hvac/electrical service in mind but great for any trade or handyman.
Like any good tools they arent cheap.. but cant be beat! The ultimate man-purse!
Without my meters my bag and its contents cost over $500+ but well worth it to me. And if you work in an environment where looks matter they are stylish and uber-functional.
I got tired of generic tool boxes and bags that i pretty much had to dump everything on the floor to find what i need. Its embarrassing when you have to do it infront if an audience.
Veto is great if you like to keep it organized
I have an MC bag and MB2 meter bag that i use for everything that i cant carry on my side. They are about 4years old and after daily use still look brand new.
Waterproof too! And you can drop it from the roof of a house and your tools are still organized when you open it lol.

I will take a pic of my actual bags when im back to work next week. But here is a stock pic of it.
MC1d.jpg
* MC1d.jpg (Filesize: 194.22 KB)
« Last Edit: January 01, 2017, 07:54:33 PM by Frank Hackenberger »

us Offline El Corkscrew

Reply #38 on: January 01, 2017, 10:07:15 PM
I usually EDC a Classic (Signature) or Rambler on my key chain as well as either a Compact, Spartan, or Climber in my pocket (all with mini-screwdriver b/c I wear glasses.)  I own many different models of Vic & Wenger knives... and if I had to narrow it down to only one EDC, it would most likely to be the Compact...  just b/c it has the full size scissors and an ink pen in a 2-layer.  2nd fav is the Climber but just the addition of one layer starts to be a little bulky in the pocket.    Since I am the proud owner of a number of SAK's I try to get them all in rotation, except for a few brand new knives I keep as backups. I simply enjoy having and carrying a variety of SAK's it's more an act of fun than practicality for me.       A 58 mm on the key chain is barely noticeable and a no-brainer for me to keep on the key chain.   I like having the 91 mm blade and if I am out and about without a 84, 85 mm or 91 mm I feel incomplete.   

Recently picked up the executive and am trying to figure out how to make the most sense of this as an EDC..... on the key chain or in the pocket?  What do you do?
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 12:08:49 AM by El Corkscrew »
“All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure.” - Mark Twain

us Offline Monrogue

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Wooooo!
Reply #39 on: January 01, 2017, 11:55:25 PM
I go with a SAK/MT combo unless I'm just at home for the day in sweatpants, then it's just a SAK (my MechaRogue of course).  Honestly, I only occasionally ever need my MT, but I like having one on me just in case.  Also have either a button cell light attached to the SAK or a AAA light.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

K-Tibbs

00 Offline Mechanickal

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #40 on: January 02, 2017, 07:11:06 AM
During work I carry my phone, wallet and keys in my pocket.
Sometimes the wallet and/or keys go into the backpack that I throw in the van.
It contains my lunch and a folder (which is there just in case)
I carry a Waiter in the phone pouch on my working trousers, a Charge or Rebar on my belt, together with a AAA light and small Bic lighter in the same pouch.
The waiter is for the cutting that might damage the blade, since I bought it for nearly no money.
So no redundancy, and I grab my dedicated tools whenever I can.

Spare time:
Leather bag that contains my premium flashlight, Swisstool, FAK, retractable pen, emergency whistle, spare battery for the light, Bic lighter, Opinel nr2, bit ratchet with bits, usb2go cable, some mints, 3M earplugs and a jewelers's lens.
I sometimes empty my pockets towards the bag for convenience, but allways keep a SAK in my pocket/on belt.

Lots of stuff in the bag, I know, but the weight isn't all that bad.
It used to be alot less, untill the Brussels terrorist attack...

That being said, the bag isn't allways on me.
It sits in the car while I'm inside a building where carrying it isn't needed. (Having dinner, family visit, shopping for groceries, etc.)

es Offline ThePeacent

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Firm believer of Sturgeon's Law
Reply #41 on: January 02, 2017, 01:18:39 PM
I usually EDC a Classic (Signature) or Rambler on my key chain as well as either a Compact, Spartan, or Climber in my pocket (all with mini-screwdriver b/c I wear glasses.)  I own many different models of Vic & Wenger knives... and if I had to narrow it down to only one EDC, it would most likely to be the Compact...  just b/c it has the full size scissors and an ink pen in a 2-layer.  2nd fav is the Climber but just the addition of one layer starts to be a little bulky in the pocket.    Since I am the proud owner of a number of SAK's I try to get them all in rotation, except for a few brand new knives I keep as backups. I simply enjoy having and carrying a variety of SAK's it's more an act of fun than practicality for me.       A 58 mm on the key chain is barely noticeable and a no-brainer for me to keep on the key chain.   I like having the 91 mm blade and if I am out and about without a 84, 85 mm or 91 mm I feel incomplete.   

Recently picked up the executive and am trying to figure out how to make the most sense of this as an EDC..... on the key chain or in the pocket?  What do you do?

Executive is an excellent minimalist EDC SAK. I carry it in a hanger clip in the pocket, is so thin and lightweight there's no reason not to carry it.

I find 84mm to be excessive for a keychain, minichamp goes there instead

My toys:

MTs: Surge (2x), Skeletool CX, Rebar, Blast, Fuse, Micra, Squirt (3x), Wave, Crunch, Mini, Spirit (2x), Pro Scout, MP700 (2x), Diesel, Powerlock, PowerPlier (2x), PocketPowerPlier, Blacktip , ST6 (2x), 5WR, A100

SAKs: Bantam, Executive, Ambassador, Minichamp, Classic Alox, Champion, Farmer, Explorer, Swisschamp, Golf Tool, Wenger Champ, EVO 52, Pocket Tool Chest

us Offline cbl51

• No Life Club
Reply #42 on: January 02, 2017, 04:05:16 PM
The executive is a great size for a daily edc. My only objection to it is, it's over priced for some reason compared to the other SAK models. It's in kind of a weird no man's land of price point, at least here in the U.S.

For the price of an executive, I can buy a classic for the keyring plus a recruit for the pocket and have more capability. I don't know why an executive is priced more than a tinker or spartan.

us Offline Mizedog

• Mizedog
Reply #43 on: January 02, 2017, 04:17:20 PM
I thought the Executive would hit that magical place between the Classic and 91mm, and be my one daily carry. But,  I find it significantly heavier than the Classic,  yet the driver too delicate for larger screws.  However,  it fits really well in a Griffin earbud case with a AAA flashlight and lip balm.  That setup has worked for me in jacket pockets,  or when being discreet is important. I wouldn't mind trying the other 74 mm choices to test lightness.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

us Offline Roc

• No Life Club
Reply #44 on: January 02, 2017, 04:18:13 PM
The executive is a great size for a daily edc. My only objection to it is, it's over priced for some reason compared to the other SAK models. It's in kind of a weird no man's land of price point, at least here in the U.S.

For the price of an executive, I can buy a classic for the keyring plus a recruit for the pocket and have more capability. I don't know why an executive is priced more than a tinker or spartan.
I've always felt this way about the Compact.

us Offline Mizedog

• Mizedog
Reply #45 on: January 02, 2017, 04:19:05 PM

I thought the Executive would hit that magical place between the Classic and 91mm, and be my one daily carry. But,  I find it significantly heavier than the Classic,  yet the driver too delicate for larger screws.  However,  it fits really well in a Griffin earbud case with a AAA flashlight and lip balm.  That setup has worked for me in jacket pockets,  or when being discreet is important. I wouldn't mind trying the other 74 mm choices to test lightness.

us Offline cbl51

• No Life Club
Reply #46 on: January 02, 2017, 06:02:59 PM

(Image removed from quote.)

Very neat set up! :tu:

Yes, weight wise, the 74mm's are also in a weird no mans land. If I'm going to the small keychian size, then I want small and light as I can get. To me, the classic is the lightweight stinger, lots of use for very little bulk. If I'm going bigger, then the more basic 84mm's like the bantam, after, and recruit get the go-ahead.

nl Offline Ron Who

• I'm blue!
Reply #47 on: January 02, 2017, 07:37:55 PM
I'm not leaving the house without a blade and a woodsaw. I also like havng a serrated blade. There are various options.
And there's a MiniChamp on my keychain.
DSC04073-fireman.jpg
* DSC04073-fireman.jpg (Filesize: 344.5 KB)
DSC03648-walker-and-spartan.jpg
* DSC03648-walker-and-spartan.jpg (Filesize: 325.71 KB)
DSC04009-gardening-tools.jpg
* DSC04009-gardening-tools.jpg (Filesize: 466.93 KB)
DSC04004-harvester-weekender.jpg
* DSC04004-harvester-weekender.jpg (Filesize: 140.84 KB)

nl Offline Ron Who

• I'm blue!
Reply #48 on: January 02, 2017, 09:01:51 PM

Maybe you should try the Ambassador. Tool layout as on a Classic, sized as an Executive, but much lighter.

gb Offline AimlessWanderer

• Zombie Apprentice
  • I'm not a pessimist, I'm an experienced optimist!
Reply #49 on: January 02, 2017, 09:04:39 PM
I try to minimise duplication, and carry whatever I think is sensible for the day ahead

The cantankerous but occasionally useful member, formally known as 50ft-trad

us Offline FiL Wisneski

Reply #50 on: January 02, 2017, 09:10:45 PM
This has been an interesting thread!  As someone who is still relatively new to the EDC world, my preferences are still evolving somewhat rapidly.  For my current EDC setup, I have my phone in my left front pocket, my small wallet and a Midnight MiniChamp in my right front pocket, a digital watch on my left wrist, and mey keys and the smallest Lowenpro camera pouch I could find on my belt (I'm not a big guy, so most belt pouches look a little goofy on me), containing a Deluxe Tinker and an Altoids tin with a still-evolving bunch of do-dads in it (lip balm, handi-wipe, band-aids, lint-free cloth, q-tips, nail clippers, Leatherman micro-screwdriver bit, paper clips, hair tie, spare change, guitar pick, spare battery for my electronic tuner, misc. pills).

I'm a suburban office worker and amateur musician, so this mostly works for me.  I don't really need a wood saw or metal saw or fire-starting implements in my day-to-day life.  I could probably get by with a Mechanic instead of the Deluxe Tinker.  If I'm out hiking or kayaking, I'll bring a few other things with me.  I have a Maxpedition Fatty I keep in my car with a bunch of tools and bits and bobs in it, but's it's way more than I want to carry around on my person.

- FiL

us Offline Old Boy

• No Life Club
Reply #51 on: January 03, 2017, 08:32:23 AM
I remember back in college my regular edc was a SAK MiniChamp, with a flashlight and a fixed blade edged German throwing knife thrown in when I felt I needed it (the knife was for personal protection, this was in the Philippines many years ago in case you are wondering how the heck I could get away with it). The knife would have raised eyebrows back then but I was smart about it.

When I look at my current rotation I really wish I could go back to those simple days. Truthfully all I really need is my Drifter, flashlight, and Knifeless Fuse. Unfortunately with the 911 scare and such my rotation has gotten a bit complicated in that I am constantly miniaturizing, hiding, separating, and maximizing what I have while avoiding duplication. Which ends up complicating the rotation.

I know this sounds gear geeky, but it was nice back then to strap a MT on your belt, stick a knife and flashlight in my pocket and walk out the door. Now I have to plan a bit ahead on my rotation and my offfice clothes so that I don't get a call from HR or weird looks from the crazy corporate culture I work in.
Also since I live in an Earthquake state I want to be at least prepared with a ResQme and a lighter.
So you can imagine my big sigh of relief on the weekends. Don't really give a hoot what people think and the most I have to give up is when I go to a game or a theme park.

us Offline JamesJ

• No Life Club
Reply #52 on: January 03, 2017, 09:26:27 AM
the smallest Lowenpro camera pouch I could find on my belt (I'm not a big guy, so most belt pouches look a little goofy on me), containing a Deluxe Tinker and an Altoids tin with a still-evolving bunch of do-dads in it (lip balm, handi-wipe, band-aids, lint-free cloth, q-tips, nail clippers, Leatherman micro-screwdriver bit, paper clips, hair tie, spare change, guitar pick, spare battery for my electronic tuner, misc. pills).

You and I have very similar carries with the camera case. I use mine as my wallet in my pocket...but it can also go on a belt during activities that may cause a wallet to fall out of a pocket. Mine was only $1! It's made of some kind of faux leather that's rubbery and stretches, so it lays pretty flat but can accomodate a SwissChamp on its side (plus other items) if need be. My fanny pack is a super cheap "Outdoor Products" one. I replaced the crappy elastic strap retainers with triglides but wasn't able to find a dark enough gray to match.

The items contained within vary from day to day. I also use a webbing strap with snap buckle as a belt along with the camera case and a nylon pouch for the SAK as an ultra light option.
2017-01-03 00.25.52.jpg
* 2017-01-03 00.25.52.jpg (Filesize: 230.07 KB)
-JJL
instagram: jamesjlarue (warning, lots of cat pics along with the SAKs)

fi Offline Padre

Reply #53 on: January 03, 2017, 10:02:39 AM
Mentioned before but my carry is getting more and more minimalist also. I do have two bottle openers and blades on me, but one of those are on my keychain (Spyderco Bug and LM Brewzer). They both act just as backup. Long time ago I carried MT with me but the tool got smaller and smaller and now I prefer 84mm SAKs. Usually Tourist. Have always been fan of two layer tools, Spartan/Tinker works really well and offer a lot of blade, but for me Tourist/Sportsman is enough and much easier to carry. I have been testing this new Executive of mine, hoping it would be something even smaller, but so far it feels more like 58mm to me, "keychainy" if you will.
Leatherman:
Charge TTi, AL, Squirt PS4, Surge, Juice XE6, CS4, S2, ST300, Crunch, OHT, MUT, Rebar, Brewzer, Signal, Raptor, Tool Adapter, Croc, Wave, Style CS, Freestyle, Skeletool RX, Micra, Wingman
SOG:
PPP, PowerLock, SwitchPlier 2.0, Paratool, PowerAssist, Reactor, CrossCut, PowerPlay
Gerber:
FliK, MP600 ProScout, MP600 blunt, Dime, MP-1, Diesel, MP400
Bahco:
MTT151, MTT051, MTT121
Knives:
Spyderco PM2, Tatanka, Bug, ZT 0452CF, CS Recon1XL, Benchmade 940-1 and 482
SAKs:
Too many to list here...

us Offline FiL Wisneski

Reply #54 on: January 03, 2017, 03:37:57 PM
I have been testing this new Executive of mine, hoping it would be something even smaller, but so far it feels more like 58mm to me, "keychainy" if you will.

Agreed.  There's a big difference between the main blade on the 74mm and 84mm knives, mostly due to the height.

- FiL

us Offline Danjo

Reply #55 on: January 03, 2017, 11:09:02 PM
Wow. This thread has a lot of great replies. It's good to read how much thought goes into everyone's EDC philosophy. Needs seem to dictate the majority of approaches (both experiential and potential). Thanks to everyone for sharing!
"There always seems to be a way to fix things." - MacGyver

00 Offline FA Tre

Reply #56 on: January 04, 2017, 05:20:38 AM
I'm a creature of habit, a desk jockey and a bit of a minimalist so my philosophy is keep it simple. I've found that I'm good for just about anything I could reasonable come across with a small light, and a 2-3 layer SAK (currently the Pioneer X is monopolizing the pocket). I went through the larger tactical folder phase and had a nice little rotation going, I even had pairings with lights and all, but ultimately sold off most of the knives as it became just another decision that had to be made in my already crazy mornings, and again, I'm a creature of habit.

us Offline El Corkscrew

Reply #57 on: January 05, 2017, 02:10:40 AM

I agree completely.  Carrying it as your only EDC leaves much to be desired, however, it is pretty cool in its uniqueness and the fact that it is on the MacGyver opening credits. Seems like Mac was a big fan for the first couple seasons and then became disenchanted opting for the Recruit, Standard, and then the 3-5 layers later.  I digress..   After a three day trial period of sporting the Exec on the key chain, I concluded it was a little too big for the key chain in my estimation...  and the fact that the main blade and orange peeler open at the same end as the keyring rendering them mostly useless while attached to your keys.  What I've decided to do with the ol' Executive is to keep it in the inside pocket of my favorite jacket, now they will live together in harmony.  Maybe I will carry it if I have to wear slacks sometime... but I'll probably get a black one for that occasion. 
“All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure.” - Mark Twain

nl Offline Ron Who

• I'm blue!
Reply #58 on: January 26, 2017, 04:51:52 PM
I'm not leaving the house without a blade and a woodsaw. I also like havng a serrated blade. There are various options.

My latest option is the +B Carver SW.
DSC04302-carver.jpg
* DSC04302-carver.jpg (Filesize: 316.55 KB)

00 Offline Thunderpants

• No Life Club
Reply #59 on: January 26, 2017, 05:57:16 PM
Ooh! I hadn't noticed the second blade on the Carver is serrated. Nice!

One of these days I am going to remember to stick a SAK in my pocket when I leave the house. My desk is buckling under the weight of dozens of the damn things but when I actually need one my pockets contain useful things like old reciepts, saddles for Schleich horses, leaky pens, and maybe a key if I am lucky. I am Mr Un-Prepared. If the zombie apocalypse ever happens I will probably be the first thing on the menu. At least the zombies won't bust their teeth on a stray Tinker!

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%