Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad by logging in.

The_Peaceant=top notch 210

No Life Club Posts: 2,484
The_Peaceant=top notch
« on: January 21, 2017, 06:44:41 PM »
I just wanted to say that Dave is a top notch trading partner. I did a Vic for LM swap with him and he included some extra items. Mrs. TJ also liked the included Spanish chocolate. Great all the way!!  :tu:

I knew my wife was a keeper when she transitioned from calling it a knife thingy to a multi-tool.

I might be crazy but it's kept me from going insane- Waylon Jennings
Absolutely No Life Club Posts: 6,813 Firm believer of Sturgeon's Law
Re: The_Peaceant=top notch
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2017, 06:43:24 PM »
I just wanted to say that Dave is a top notch trading partner. I did a Vic for LM swap with him and he included some extra items. Mrs. TJ also liked the included Spanish chocolate. Great all the way!!  :tu:

Same thing for Joe from my side. All came quick, perfect and mint, could not be happier!   :tu:

And of course he's such a nice guy to talk to.  :cheers:

My toys:

MTs: Surge (2x), Skeletool (2x), Rebar, ST300, Kick, Blast, Fuse, Micra (2x), Squirt (3x), Core, Wave, Wingman, Crunch, Mini, Spirit (3x), MP600, Pro Scout, MP700, MP800, Diesel, Powerlock, PowerPlier (2x), PocketPowerPlier (2x), Blacktip (3x), ST6 (2x), 5WR, A100

SAKs:Waiter, Mountaineer, Bantam, Executive, Ambassador, Rambler, Minichamp, Classic SD, Champion, Handyman, Farmer, Explorer, Swisschamp (2x), OHO Soldier, Golf Tool, Wenger S557, 14, Champ, EVO 52, Pocket Tool Chest

Operational Funds

Keep the Unworkable working! Donate with PayPal!
November Goal: $275.00
Due Date: Nov 30
Total Receipts: $372.43
PayPal Fees: $22.89
Net Balance: $349.54
Above Goal: $74.54
Site Currency: USD
127% 
November Donations

Community Links