Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

New SOG Tools- Get'em While They Are Hot!

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
New SOG Tools- Get'em While They Are Hot!
on: February 05, 2017, 03:21:40 PM
In case you don't know yet, I am now an authorised SOG dealer and I am putting in an order TOMORROW.  That's MONDAY, February 06, 2017 for those in different time zones.

This will be my first order, and all of SOG's new products (except the Baton series) are ready to go, so if you want in on it, send me a PM with what you want and I will give you a total. 

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

us Offline Poncho65

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Re: New SOG Tools- Get'em While They Are Hot!
Reply #1 on: February 05, 2017, 03:59:46 PM
This is seriously a great time in MTO history Boss :salute: :cheers: :like: :like: :like:

fi Offline AlephZero

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • Smurf smash!
Reply #2 on: February 05, 2017, 04:18:07 PM
Looks like the old Chinese curse has come true: "May you live in interesting times!"   :ahhh :ahhh :ahhh

:like: :like: :like:
"Hoarder of weirdness,
Always posting random things,
I'm AlephZero" :ninja:

no Offline Grathr

• Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #3 on: February 05, 2017, 05:38:08 PM
Wohoo!
No more need to trawl flebay and the web for shops that ship over here,  when I want a new SOG. :tu:

-Knívleysur maður er lívleysur maður.
 "A Knifeless man is a lifeless man" old Faroese proverb.

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Reply #4 on: February 05, 2017, 07:12:56 PM
Yeah, honestly, between you guys and me, I am not sure how competitive I can be to US based sellers for pricing, but I have no problems shipping worldwide on things.  I will always do what I can to get you all the best pricing I can, but remember that I have to pay extra shipping, import taxes and brokerage fees to get the stuff into Canada.  Not that I am trying to turn US buyers off, just letting you know the logistical problems, at least for the moment.

I am close to the border though, and might start experimenting with a PO Box in the US and make a trip down every couple of weeks to see if that works out any better, but for now I'll do what I can.

And, I am not pushing MTO sales- if you can get it cheaper somewhere else, buy it somewhere else.... or, if you are feeling particularly generous, come and see me first to see if I can match or beat the price.  But, I will promise you this- I will never push anyone into buying from us like you see on some other sites.  I hope you all know by now that I am not the pushy type.... :D

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $379.86
PayPal Fees: $19.62
Net Balance: $360.24
Above Goal: $60.24
Site Currency: USD
120%