Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

I need a new clock, need some info..

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
  • Plumbers Know Their Crap!!
I need a new clock, need some info..
on: February 07, 2017, 03:02:24 AM
Ok, I need a new clock.
    I've had this one for like 4yrs, yet in one way it's cool and others just sucks! At night time you can't see anything unless it's projected up on the ceiling, and at day you can't see what's projected, yet can on the clock, now you can hit the button but kinda pointless if you ask me. The wife has her simple clock yet it's bright, what ever happened to the old school red led? I know there still out there but, I'd rather have a little info, like the weather? As you see on mine it doesn't work we think the little device that goes outside no longer works.
   Now I'm not to bright on electronics, is there a wifi clock, something I can hook up to my service and can get readings of my zone of weather, maybe even a noaa? I had atomic ones, but I fig I'd ask maybe you guys know of something?

Something you can read both day/night,
Maybe red, not so bright at night?
Atomic?
Wifi, hook up to service?
And weather related, would rather not have to put a transmitter outside and have to keep replacing the batteries.

Thanks
JR
IMG_5957.PNG
* IMG_5957.PNG (Filesize: 153.09 KB)
« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 03:16:12 AM by MadPlumbarian »
"The-Mad-Plumbarian" The Punisher Of Pipes!!! JR
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Reading Room and explode on the Commode, thinking, how my flush beat John’s and Jerry’s pair? Jack’s had to run for the Water Closet yet ended up tripping on a Can bowing and hitting his Head on the Porcelain God! 🚽

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
  • Plumbers Know Their Crap!!
Re: I need a new clock, need some info..
Reply #1 on: February 07, 2017, 03:17:50 AM
I know this is a watch but, maybe something like this just in red led? Time, temp, weather, even date?
JR
IMG_5959.jpg
* IMG_5959.jpg (Filesize: 70.08 KB)
"The-Mad-Plumbarian" The Punisher Of Pipes!!! JR
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Reading Room and explode on the Commode, thinking, how my flush beat John’s and Jerry’s pair? Jack’s had to run for the Water Closet yet ended up tripping on a Can bowing and hitting his Head on the Porcelain God! 🚽

wales Offline Smashie

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • Smurf it!
Re: I need a new clock, need some info..
Reply #2 on: February 07, 2017, 11:43:51 PM
something by Oregon Scientific?
“Strong minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, weak minds discuss people.” - Socrates
"I'm not feeling very talky today, off you smurf". - Smashie
Complaining is mental preparation for failure.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $379.86
PayPal Fees: $19.62
Net Balance: $360.24
Above Goal: $60.24
Site Currency: USD