Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

New Bag Spec Ops Brand

AdmSlc · 11 · 2970

us Offline AdmSlc

• adm.slc@icloud.com
New Bag Spec Ops Brand
on: February 10, 2016, 07:40:06 PM

I just got the T.H.E. U.A.P. (Ultimate Assault Pack) in Coyote Brown.

Link-
http://www.specopsbrand.com/t-h-e-pack-uap-ultimate-assault-pack.html

Description-
T.H.E. U.A.P. (Ultimate Assault Pack) New for 2013, Spec.-Ops Brand presents the latest in 3-Day / Assault pack evolution: T.H.E. Pack U.A.P. Based on our top-rated, battle proven T.H.E. Pack, we have improved cargo access, ergonomics, comfort & durability without compromising the core features that have made T.H.E. Pack the number one selling, legitimate individual Tactical Assault pack in both Iraq and Afghanistan for the past 10 years!
·         TRULY MODULAR: The first pack of its kind! Fully Modular both inside and out! See our complete line of Drop-in, bolton gear organizers for electronics, personal gear, Hydration management, load carrying and comfort.
·         INCREASED CARGO OPTIONS: We added a padded, zippered body panel for additional storage, optional frame sheet, SAPI / ballistic plates, or soft armor panels. (also makes a great admin pocket for Laptops & tablets as well).
·         NEW DOUBLE-DOWN GRID-LOK PANEL: 2 FUNCTIONS IN ONE: Our combination of Velcro and modular accessory mounting system allows for attachment of additional cargo pouches & Velcro backed military insignia, name tapes and most importantly, the USA flag!
·         FASTER-EASIER CARGO ACCESS: We have re-positioned the zippered access points of our 3 main cargo compartments to facilitate easier opening and closing while loaded as well as adding to the useable volume of each compartment.
·         BALANCED HYDRATION: No more lump on the back! We have relocated the Hydration pocket to the mid-point of the pack (between main compartment and outer pockets) for greater comfort, better balance and easier insertion / removal of bladders.
·         FULL INSIDE VISIBILITY: Now the entire interior of the main cargo pocket is fully lined in our trademark High-Viz yellow for even better visibility and easier access to contents
·         OPTIMIZED STORAGE: We moved the zipper on the main compartment to an outer position to create a trap-door style pack for better cargo management.
·         INCREASED DURABILITY: We added to our already bomb-proof design with a double-layer, monolithic pack body with fewer seams & stress points to increase overall strength & durability. PLUS, all attachment loops, drag handles and zippers are sewn completely through the pack's double layer body for maximum strength.
·         BATTLE PROVEN SHOULDER HARNESS: Our one-piece breathable shoulder pad design still the toughest most functional on the market! (OVER 250,000 PACKS AND NOT A SINGLE PACK RETURNED WITH A HARNESS FAILURE!).
·         DESIGNED TO LAST: Made from time tested 1000D Cordura Nylon fabric, huge YKK # 10 USA Made self-healing zippers and our exclusive patented BATTLE BUCKLES hardware - All put together with combat proven manufacturing!
·         Pack Dimensions: 19" high, 13" wide, 12" thick at bottom tapering to 9" at top. Main Compartment: 19" high x 13" wide x 7" thick @ 1730 cubic inches. Top Pocket: 8" high x 10" wide x 2.5" thick @ 250 cubic inches. Bottom Pocket: 10" high x 12" wide x 3.5" thick @ 570 cubic inches. Padded Zippered Body Panel: 18.75" high x 12" wide x 1.125" thick @ 253.125 cubic inches
·         Total Capacity: 2803.125 cubic inches.
·         100% MADE IN THE U.S.A GUARANTEED FOR LIFE!!!

-AdmSlc

us Offline SAK Guy

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • "Spending all of my money and time Oh, ho ho...'"
Re: New Bag Spec Ops Brand
Reply #1 on: February 10, 2016, 09:04:54 PM
Awesome pack!!!!!! :cheers:
- Robert

Quo Fata Ferunt
"It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues." - Ten Bears

us Offline AdmSlc

• adm.slc@icloud.com
Reply #2 on: February 11, 2016, 04:02:17 AM
Thanks man. I've definitely been enjoying it.

-AdmSlc

us Offline NKlamerus

• No Life Club
  • Captain's Apprentice
Reply #3 on: February 11, 2016, 04:08:03 AM
Looks awesome. Really like the inverse molle.

You plan to add patches?

us Offline AdmSlc

• adm.slc@icloud.com
Reply #4 on: February 11, 2016, 02:10:11 PM
Yes sir. I'd like to put a flag on there and I need to round up a Forum patch do I can proudly display it.

-AdmSlc

us Offline ironraven

• No Life Club
  • American Clandestine Materials Executive (ACME)
Reply #5 on: February 12, 2016, 05:02:02 AM
You won't kill it, thats for sure. I've got origional model THE that has been my midsized pack for a decade- hunting, day hikes, conventions or to upscale when my EDC bag isn't enough for the day. It's got a little bit of wear on some webbing and you've got to REALLY look for it. SpecOps may be one of the better kept secrets in the nylon gear world.
"Even if it is only the handful of people I meet on the street, or in my home, I can still protect them with this one sword" Kenshin Himura

Necessity is the mother of invention. If you're not ready, it's "a mother". If you are, it's "mom".

"I love democracy" Sheev Palpatine, upon his election to Chancellor.

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Reply #6 on: February 12, 2016, 03:54:27 PM
I've been looking for a bag like that.  I actually don't have a backpack.  I have several sling bags, a few messenger bags, some great bags and shoulder bags but no backpacks.

Which made it hard last year when I was invited to go on a backpacking trip. ...

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

us Offline parnass

• No Life Club
  • 4x4 since '74
Reply #7 on: February 15, 2016, 02:59:11 PM
Love the USA-made Spec-Ops brand gear.  I have their T.H.E. and T.H.E. Jr wallet, a pocket organizer, belt holsters, and an all purpose type carry bag.   Good stuff.
Retired engineer, author.

A man with one multitool always knows exactly which to use. A man with many multitools is never quite sure. - parnass

us Offline AdmSlc

• adm.slc@icloud.com
Reply #8 on: March 02, 2016, 03:16:35 AM
I've got probably 4 of their bags and 20+ of thief products/accessory pouches/sheaths. Etc.

Can't beat their quality/ craftsmanship/ materials/ price (value)/ warranty (life) / and it's all made in TX to boot.

-AdmSlc

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
  • Plumbers Know Their Crap!!
Reply #9 on: March 02, 2016, 04:48:25 AM
Looks awesome. Really like the inverse molle.

You plan to add patches?
Agreed, I love the two in one use, either Molle or Velcro! I have my fare share of packs, and the latest is like a mini backpack, but it has to be warn across, so everytime I have to get in car I have to pull the strap over head in order to sit down.. But I really don't need anything big, yet a full size backpack would be so much easier to put on/off?
JR
"The-Mad-Plumbarian" The Punisher Of Pipes!!! JR
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Reading Room and explode on the Commode, thinking, how my flush beat John’s and Jerry’s pair? Jack’s had to run for the Water Closet yet ended up tripping on a Can bowing and hitting his Head on the Porcelain God! 🚽

us Offline AdmSlc

• adm.slc@icloud.com
Reply #10 on: February 03, 2017, 05:06:39 PM

Switched it up to the Spec-Ops Messenger Bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $379.86
PayPal Fees: $19.62
Net Balance: $360.24
Above Goal: $60.24
Site Currency: USD