Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

BETTER GET EM FAST BOYS!

us Offline cali-SAK-attack

• No Life Club
Re: BETTER GET EM FAST BOYS!
Reply #30 on: March 06, 2017, 08:29:02 AM
I have sent 3 emails........... NO REPLIES  :facepalm:

I am only giving it till tomorrow 6pm pac time zone........ if nothin still.
I start cryin foul to ebays and PP Both! ............. I have ZERO fear of not getting a refund...I am covered ..and so is everyone else , by ebays buyer protection program.
I will also LINK ebay and PP to this website, and they can see the PROOF of others haveing the same issue , and it is NO fluke. :-\

IMPO - It was worth the shot....... I had the money to gamble with , and knew if "No shippy" = no money honey -  :cheers: auto refund...... sometimes , sounding to good to be true...is just that!  :-\

Not my 1st Shyster Rodeo .... Hence my confidence in NO monies lost on my end.  :tu:

I just feel bad I linked this POS's post here at this fine establishment.  :facepalm:  SORRY ALL !  8) :cheers:
« Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 08:30:46 AM by cali-SAK-attack »
***CLICK on my pics to see actual sized photo :)

ie Offline Don Pablo

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Yoo-hoo, big summer blowout!
Reply #31 on: March 06, 2017, 09:14:49 AM
Wait wait, linking ebay to here?
Will they still give refund if they see that you knew this was shady and still bought?  :pok:
Hooked, like everyone else. ;)

All hail the hook!

us Offline zrxoa1

• No Life Club
Reply #32 on: March 06, 2017, 09:50:19 AM
I have sent 3 emails........... NO REPLIES  :facepalm:

I am only giving it till tomorrow 6pm pac time zone........ if nothin still.
I start cryin foul to ebays and PP Both! ............. I have ZERO fear of not getting a refund...I am covered ..and so is everyone else , by ebays buyer protection program.
I will also LINK ebay and PP to this website, and they can see the PROOF of others haveing the same issue , and it is NO fluke. :-\

IMPO - It was worth the shot....... I had the money to gamble with , and knew if "No shippy" = no money honey -  :cheers: auto refund...... sometimes , sounding to good to be true...is just that!  :-\

Not my 1st Shyster Rodeo .... Hence my confidence in NO monies lost on my end.  :tu:

I just feel bad I linked this POS's post here at this fine establishment.  :facepalm:  SORRY ALL !  8) :cheers:
I'm same as you. I knew this was shady, but worth a shot!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

• No Life Club
Reply #33 on: March 06, 2017, 09:54:07 AM
PABLO...... What do you mean I knew this was "SHADY AND STILL BOUGHT"??   ???

I DONT KNOW...AND NEVER DID KNOW A THING ABOUT THIS SELLER.Period.I paid for 4, and expected to receive them all , and still hope to. but if not ...oh well, like I said ....it was worth the GAMBLE , to me personally.ebay has good and bad sellers....buyers too!
It happens in my opinion. But I in no way ,shape or form\ ..."Knew" or thought this was a "shady" deal when I paid for 4 and link the ebay post here.

Now do i think it is "SHADY"?.............. YES!   Day late and a bout $50 short

pt Offline MacGyver

• No Life Club
Reply #34 on: March 06, 2017, 12:12:06 PM
Guys, guys, com'on no need to get upset with each other over this, eh...  :cheers:

I know this was a drag for everyone involved, but from what i saw everybody has bid on that item on impulse and in a hurry trying to get (what everybody thought) a good deal.

It's nobody's fault other than that crooked seller  :rant:

Let's hope you guys all get the refunds for this
« Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 12:13:15 PM by MacGyver »
"Another Day...; a whole n'other set of fresh possibilities..." - MacGyver (S1E19 - "Slow Death")

• No Life Club
Reply #35 on: March 06, 2017, 12:30:58 PM
No no... Im not upset with Pablo..... not at all  :tu: :cheers:

I just didn't understand why he thought I would know it was a bad deal in advance , then come here and have you all try to buy from this guy/seller.......

I also wanted it CLEARLY noted , I had nothing to do with the seller,and that i infact bought and linked here thinking,we were getting a deal.
after the dust settled, DO I now think this deal may stink???.... YES!  :facepalm: :D  :tu:

00 Offline Thunderpants

• No Life Club
Reply #36 on: March 06, 2017, 12:37:08 PM
Nobody from ebay is going to read through this forum to check this, that or the other. All the evidence needed to see through this half-assed crime of the century exists on their server already.

The fact is (or currently it looks this way) you got conned on ebay, and if you paid with Paypal you will certainly get your money back. Ebay's default mode is with the buyer and in a case where a transparently shifty seller (0 feedback!) sells a bunch of stuff he doesn't have, ebay will be with the victims in this nonsense (you) 100%.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 12:48:18 PM by Thunderpants »

ie Offline Don Pablo

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #37 on: March 06, 2017, 12:56:06 PM
Sorry if I said that you knew the seller was shady, I was on a train of thought regarding ebay that I forgot.  :oops:

All hail the hook!

• No Life Club
Reply #38 on: March 06, 2017, 01:01:54 PM
 :cheers:  :drink:

ie Offline Don Pablo

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #39 on: March 06, 2017, 01:07:57 PM
Its a real shame though, no cheap black pioneers on the way.   :drink:

All hail the hook!

us Offline zrxoa1

• No Life Club
Reply #40 on: March 06, 2017, 01:09:19 PM
Oh I admit I had my suspicions, but it was too good a deal to pass on, if it turned out to be real.  I knew I'd get my money back if it went sour.

Haha

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

us Offline chrono

• No Life Club
  • Find me if you can...
Reply #41 on: March 06, 2017, 01:29:50 PM
There is also a chance the seller had a change of mind when realizing the true value of his merchandises. Some would choose to cancel, some would choose to ignore the sale. Not just newbie, older sellers behave this way too. Either way, you will get your money back. It is just the long waiting time of the process is annoying.

Just make sure you paint his feedback page with red, if the deal turns out too good to be true.  >:D

us Offline zrxoa1

• No Life Club
Reply #42 on: March 14, 2017, 05:37:08 AM
eBay still won't let me file a claim on this. I have never received any shipping info. Status says not shipped.  Was supposed to delivered yesterday. eBay keeps telling me it might still be on the way.

Anyone else having any luck?

us Offline zrxoa1

• No Life Club
Reply #43 on: March 14, 2017, 08:06:30 AM
eBay still won't let me file a claim on this. I have never received any shipping info. Status says not shipped.  Was supposed to delivered yesterday. eBay keeps telling me it might still be on the way.

Anyone else having any luck?

I was finally able to start a claim. I requested a full refund. The seller now has to the 20th to respond.  Will escalate after that...

• No Life Club
Reply #44 on: March 14, 2017, 10:22:43 AM
 I was able to call in and file via phone on SAT 11th.
They were never shipped, but due to arrive the 10th...never did, hence the ability to call Sat morn & filing claim.

I was able to leave negative feedback tonite 13th  -  b4 tonite I was not allowed to leave NEG. (it would say not at this time till tonite)

I will receive my refund on the 17th = this Friday  :tu:

00 Offline Thunderpants

• No Life Club
Reply #45 on: March 14, 2017, 10:26:02 AM
mcoganalgib6 (-2 )

What a wally!

• No Life Club
Reply #46 on: March 14, 2017, 10:29:59 AM
Is a Wally the same as a POS Douche bag? ... IF so... +1  :D

us Offline zrxoa1

• No Life Club
Reply #47 on: March 14, 2017, 12:03:57 PM
I was able to call in and file via phone on SAT 11th.
They were never shipped, but due to arrive the 10th...never did, hence the ability to call Sat morn & filing claim.

I was able to leave negative feedback tonite 13th  -  b4 tonite I was not allowed to leave NEG. (it would say not at this time till tonite)

I will receive my refund on the 17th = this Friday  :tu:
Cool for u!  I have to wait 6 more days THEN eBay will help me, if the seller has not responded.

I should have called I guess...

il Offline Shalom

Reply #48 on: March 14, 2017, 05:41:17 PM
His Feedback is now 4 very negative comments.
 :facepalm:
Hope you get your money back, I doubt the SAKs will show.

us Offline zrxoa1

• No Life Club
Reply #49 on: March 14, 2017, 08:33:22 PM
His Feedback is now 4 very negative comments.
 :facepalm:
Hope you get your money back, I doubt the SAKs will show.
Oh I know we're not getting the SAKs.  One of those 4 negative feedbacks are mine!  Haha!

I'm confident I'll get my money back, just not sure when.

• No Life Club
Reply #50 on: March 14, 2017, 10:29:36 PM
Nobody is getting a knife - it was a scam of some sort, Ya win some ya loose some, it is a part of the eBay experience  :-\

Every single person WILL get their money back ...... It is ebay , and ebay buyers are protected. :tu:

Same with Paypal - you can ever file for a refund  for 6 months AFTER purchase with Paypal...... even if ebay seller says No refunds ,14 day refunds, or 60 day returns/refunds ........ PP trumps Ebay everytime , folks!

I have never EVER heard of a person NOT getting a refund when they bought on ebay and the item was not shipped.
(maybe before i started 10 years ago or more , MAYBE??... but that was a LOOOONG time ago.)

eBay is VERY buyer friendly..........  :cheers:
WELCOME TO 2017 LADIES N' GENTS!  :pok: :D 8) :cheers:

« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 10:31:55 PM by cali-SAK-attack »

scotland Offline Gareth

• Admin Team
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #51 on: March 14, 2017, 11:12:58 PM
Nobody is getting a knife - it was a scam of some sort, Ya win some ya loose some, it is a part of the eBay experience  :-\

Every single person WILL get their money back ...... It is ebay , and ebay buyers are protected. :tu:

Same with Paypal - you can ever file for a refund  for 6 months AFTER purchase with Paypal...... even if ebay seller says No refunds ,14 day refunds, or 60 day returns/refunds ........ PP trumps Ebay everytime , folks!

I have never EVER heard of a person NOT getting a refund when they bought on ebay and the item was not shipped.
(maybe before i started 10 years ago or more , MAYBE??... but that was a LOOOONG time ago.)

eBay is VERY buyer friendly..........  :cheers:
WELCOME TO 2017 LADIES N' GENTS!  :pok: :D 8) :cheers:

Interestingly this raises a point I make from time to time; the fact that insurance and tracking is there to protect the SELLER not the buyer, hence it's the seller who pays for it.  As a seller it protects you from being scammed by a buyer who claims not to have received their item.  Without proof that they did the seller is almost always going to lose out.  Sellers whom claim that their responsibility ends once the item is in the hands of the postal service are in for a rude shock once Paypal or a Credit card company get involved (or a lawyer for that matter). 
Be excellent to each other and always know where your towel is.

us Offline chrono

• No Life Club
  • Find me if you can...
Reply #52 on: March 15, 2017, 01:32:07 AM
One of the feedback "SCAM , NEVER SHIPPED MY KNIFE, WAITED WEEKS NOW GOTTA FILE WITH EBAY & PP". Weeks? Really?  ::)  You guys are a bunch of impatient bargain hunters  :D

Sorry to hear about your bad experience, but I would not discourage people from buying from zero-feedback sellers. People have to start from somewhere, right? I have had some very good deals from zero-feedback sellers, though some lemon as well.  :tu:

The deal I mentioned in this thread turned out to be a lemon. It was a weird one. I had normal communication with the guy for about 2 weeks. He was brand new, so Paypal froze the fund I paid for about 2 weeks (or so I was told). So, I told him to ship when he had access to the fund. When he was able to get the money, I reminded him to ship, he thanked me for the help with Paypal, and said would ship the same day. That was 2 weeks ago. The communication was cut since, the guy seemed to vanish. I was patient and polite throughout, had to get money back thru an eBay claim. Needless to say, I left an appropriate feedback for wasting 1 month of my time. I was furious about not getting my knife, but will do it again if opportunity arises for a good deal.  :D Am I a masochist or what?  >:D
« Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 01:42:51 AM by chrono »

us Offline zrxoa1

• No Life Club
Reply #53 on: March 19, 2017, 07:12:57 AM
Any updates?

us Offline gene stoner

• No Life Club
Reply #54 on: March 21, 2017, 07:12:29 PM
I just checked my eBay and received a full refund.
Jeep the SAK of the auto world or is it SAK the Jeep of the Knife world?

us Offline zrxoa1

• No Life Club
Reply #55 on: March 22, 2017, 06:30:41 AM
I just checked my eBay and received a full refund.
Same here. No notification, but when I just looked, I got my full refund!

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $279.86
PayPal Fees: $14.66
Net Balance: $265.20
Below Goal: $34.80
Site Currency: USD