Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad by logging in.

Grey Mag Swisschamp 246

Absolutely No Life Club Posts: 7,060
Grey Mag Swisschamp
« on: February 23, 2017, 01:48:38 PM »
Traded in my truck a couple of months ago and I am pretty sure the SC JD sold me was left in the old truck on accident.  :rant:

While I could be wrong and it may turn up at some point it is time to get a replacement/backup.

Looking for a grey mag glass model but would consider any SC if the price is right.

Thanks.

Leatherman:
Wave, Surge, Skeletool, PST I,  Squirt S4, Micra, Rebar,

Victorinox:
Explorer, Super Tinker, CyberTool, Yeoman, Champion Plus, Red Shield Syph Custom, Pioneer, Ranger, Workchamp, Classic, Vagabond, Swisschamp, OH GAK

Wenger:
Handyman, Pocket Tool Chest

Spyderco:
Southard, Dragonfly 2, Para Military 2, Native Tan, Sage 3, Endura, Delica, Manix 2, Military
Global Moderator Absolutely No Life Club Posts: 9,651 mmmmm SAKrelicious
Re: Grey Mag Swisschamp
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2017, 02:15:15 PM »
Could you remove the Swisschamp from your bottom line signature then please Harley. Otherwise it looks like you already have a backup.

'Use the force Harry' - Gandalf

Eamo is not a collector. He has a disparate group of knives and multitools. NOT a collection.
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2017, 09:45:34 PM »
Could you remove the Swisschamp from your bottom line signature then please Harley. Otherwise it looks like you already have a backup.

I could do that......or......you could send me one of yours.

Leatherman:

Victorinox:
Explorer, Super Tinker, CyberTool, Yeoman, Champion Plus, Red Shield Syph Custom, Pioneer, Ranger, Workchamp, Classic, Vagabond, Swisschamp, OH GAK

Wenger:

Spyderco:
Southard, Dragonfly 2, Para Military 2, Native Tan, Sage 3, Endura, Delica, Manix 2, Military
Global Moderator Absolutely No Life Club Posts: 9,651 mmmmm SAKrelicious
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2017, 09:51:14 PM »

If I had one it would be on it's way to you as I type, but sadly a Swisschamp has been denied to me. If I had one I wouldn't leave it in a truck  :pok:

'Use the force Harry' - Gandalf

Eamo is not a collector. He has a disparate group of knives and multitools. NOT a collection.
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2017, 04:24:21 AM »

If I had one it would be on it's way to you as I type, but sadly a Swisschamp has been denied to me. If I had one I wouldn't leave it in a truck  :pok:

Sigh.

Leatherman:

Victorinox:

Wenger:

Spyderco:
Full Member Posts: 178
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2017, 01:47:21 AM »
I'm glad I found your post, I have a Swisschamp that I was just getting ready to throw on ebay. Let me know if youre still looking and we'll make a deal. It DOES have the old mag glass with the grey plastic and is in very nice shape. Let me know your email and I'll shoot you some pics.
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2017, 04:14:51 AM »
Will let you know. In negotiations now with another MTO member but if it falls through I will get with you.

Thanks.

Leatherman:

Victorinox:

Wenger:

Spyderco:
Full Member Posts: 178
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2017, 01:56:07 PM »
Any luck with that first guy yet? Just curious ;)

Operational Funds

Keep the Unworkable working! Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $275.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $75.00
PayPal Fees: $4.34
Net Balance: $70.66
Below Goal: $204.34
Site Currency: USD
26% 
March Donations

Community Links