Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Olight club.

us Offline ToolJoe

• No Life Club
Re: Olight club.
Reply #270 on: February 18, 2023, 08:45:51 PM
The small Olight is the only one I've been successful in getting Mrs. TJ to carry on her keys with her. :tu:
I knew my wife was a keeper when she transitioned from calling it a knife thingy to a multi-tool.

I might be crazy but it's kept me from going insane- Waylon Jennings

de Offline matzesu

Reply #271 on: July 25, 2023, 02:37:00 PM
I was Shopping on the german OLIGHT Store Last sunday:
Because whe want to make more camping, I bought the O lantern classic 2 Pro in this cool vintage copper color, looks cool, I ditnt test its light yet, only put it on shortly to see if it’s works , so reminds me a bit on the petromax lanterns whe had at Boy Scouts but whiteout the flames .. ^^
I thought it’s bigger but it’s actually quite small ..

Then I bought the Oport, this key ring size magnetic charger as a backup, as I also carry a small power bank , and a roll on cable for Micro, USBC and Lightning, so I can charge my phone, AirPods or whit this charger my flashlight:

Warrior Mini 3, all thought it’s much bigger than my Baton 3, but whit 3500 mah instead of 500 mah from the Baton 3 a lot more powerful, ..
it’s this blue color, so fits perfectly to my color scheme i already have whit the blue Garmin Instinkt 2 Solar Watch and the Swisschamp..
there where also a emaile mug and a small AAA Light as a freebie in this package, I think the mug will get good use, the light will have to find its purpose..

Your SAK is only fully yours, when it bites you, or you opend a Trink of your joice whit it
SAKs i have: Huntsman Light (Red Transparent), Workchamp (Black), Wenger EvoGrip S557 (Red), Swisschamp XLT (Red Transparent).. Swisschamp (Blue Transparent) Cybertool L (Blue Celidor (custom scales) , Huntsman (Black Celidor) , Victorinox EvoGrip S557 (Red, but sadly lost in my house somewhere) Victorinox Delemont S17 and S57 ..  , waiting for: Swiza D09 Blue

de Offline matzesu

Reply #272 on: July 26, 2023, 06:40:59 PM
Now I have my Watch, my Swisschamp and my Flashlight matching colors ^^

Your SAK is only fully yours, when it bites you, or you opend a Trink of your joice whit it
SAKs i have: Huntsman Light (Red Transparent), Workchamp (Black), Wenger EvoGrip S557 (Red), Swisschamp XLT (Red Transparent).. Swisschamp (Blue Transparent) Cybertool L (Blue Celidor (custom scales) , Huntsman (Black Celidor) , Victorinox EvoGrip S557 (Red, but sadly lost in my house somewhere) Victorinox Delemont S17 and S57 ..  , waiting for: Swiza D09 Blue

us Online AzteCypher

Reply #273 on: December 01, 2023, 04:35:42 AM
  • My EDC Olight
  • My car's Olight
  • The wife's EDC purse Olight
  • The SUV's Olight
  • My son's Christmas present Olight

May the best of your past, be the worst of your future.

Click here for cool free stuff from the Surprise Box GAW!
🏆 🚂 Train Fixer Award
-for most trains repaired using classic

ca Offline buggs

Reply #274 on: December 02, 2023, 05:12:48 AM
  • My EDC Olight
  • My car's Olight
  • The wife's EDC purse Olight
  • The SUV's Olight
  • My son's Christmas present Olight

(Image removed from quote.)

Great lights but I've never loved the last one.  It's great looking, but I initially outfitted my wife and daughter with that model on their keychains.  They put it in their purse and the head would routinely screw itself off.  Probably work better for your son in absence of a purse but still something to watch for.  Replaced them with i1R and never an issue in years.  Hope it works better for you than they did for us. 

us Online AzteCypher

Reply #275 on: December 02, 2023, 06:33:21 AM
Thanks for the heads up on that.  We'll keep an eye on it as he'll be carrying it in his pocket.  I wonder if some purple Loctite might help with that.
May the best of your past, be the worst of your future.

Click here for cool free stuff from the Surprise Box GAW!
🏆 🚂 Train Fixer Award
-for most trains repaired using classic

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
May Goal: $300.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: $36.34
PayPal Fees: $1.66
Net Balance: $34.68
Below Goal: $265.32