Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

LM, SOG, other stuff

es Offline ThePeacent

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Firm believer of Sturgeon's Law
LM, SOG, other stuff
on: July 08, 2016, 10:07:32 AM
Hi everyone!
I am opening a new thread because the other one was loaded up with comments, and many things were sold, so as to avoid confusion, there it goes. Thanks

Prices are in EUR and do not include shipping, but I ship from Spain. This SRM lockback folder comes as a gift with the purchase, the ENLAN with two purchases, and the NYX with three, a LM kick with four

SOG PPP - Looks unuused and flicks smooth as silk, blade has been used, not the rest of tools - 25

Gerber MP 600 BN - Like the other, some scraches here and there but everything is perfectly fine - 40

LM ST300 - Looks a bit scratched up, but implements have barely been used other than the blade - 45

LM Core - w/added pocket clip. Some little wear and use, but implements and pivots, tools, etc. are perfect - 45

SOG Powerlock - sligthly used (pliers head are not the ones in the pic, they've been replaced), but tool loadout changed. Includes file, saw, blade, flathead, flathead+bottle opener, awl, robertson, Phillips, both piano locks

Gerber MP 600 NN BO - Almost unused, flicks easily and all is in working order - 35
CS Recon Tanto XL, CTS XHP steel, special limited edition Coyote Tan  G10 scales. Never used or cut anything

Ontario SPAX . Reground and resharpened, used but solid and perfectly functional, with original sheath - 20

Windlass Steelcrafts Sword Of Roven - With original sheath, professionally sharpened, never cut anything - 40

Windlass Steelcrafts 1860 Saber - Like new, with original scabbard, professionally sharpened - 40

Moroccan dagger - with metal scabbard, around 7 in.blade - 15

Thanks! Will make discounts if you get more than one.
Have a nice day
My toys:

MTs: Surge (2x), Skeletool CX, Rebar, Blast, Fuse, Micra, Squirt (3x), Wave, Crunch, Mini, Spirit (2x), Pro Scout, MP700 (2x), Diesel, Powerlock, PowerPlier (2x), PocketPowerPlier, Blacktip , ST6 (2x), 5WR, A100

SAKs: Bantam, Executive, Ambassador, Minichamp, Classic Alox, Champion, Farmer, Explorer, Swisschamp, Golf Tool, Wenger Champ, EVO 52, Pocket Tool Chest

nz Offline zoidberg

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Re: LM, SOG, other stuff
Reply #1 on: July 08, 2016, 12:21:46 PM
PowerLock: are you confusing piano locks with handle covers and a price please?

es Offline ThePeacent

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #2 on: July 09, 2016, 11:20:38 AM
PowerLock: are you confusing piano locks with handle covers and a price please?

Yeah, sorry, I was thinking in the different old vs. new locks and just wrote what crossed my mind
Price is 40 + shipping, I can add a pair of SOG scissors, a can opener and a fish scaler, to add or do tinkering with. Tool is nearly mint, flips smooth and easy. Just sayin!  :salute:
My toys:

MTs: Surge (2x), Skeletool CX, Rebar, Blast, Fuse, Micra, Squirt (3x), Wave, Crunch, Mini, Spirit (2x), Pro Scout, MP700 (2x), Diesel, Powerlock, PowerPlier (2x), PocketPowerPlier, Blacktip , ST6 (2x), 5WR, A100

SAKs: Bantam, Executive, Ambassador, Minichamp, Classic Alox, Champion, Farmer, Explorer, Swisschamp, Golf Tool, Wenger Champ, EVO 52, Pocket Tool Chest

es Offline ThePeacent

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #3 on: July 10, 2016, 08:10:20 PM
SOG PPP  is SOLD
Rest of items have a 10% discount from original price!  :tu:
My toys:

Offline Superfool

• New User
Reply #4 on: April 03, 2017, 02:46:41 AM
Hi
I know the SOG PPP is gone, but are you still looking to sell the SOG power lock with all the accessories?
Many thanks.
David.

es Offline ThePeacent

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #5 on: April 03, 2017, 04:05:00 PM
Hi
I know the SOG PPP is gone, but are you still looking to sell the SOG power lock with all the accessories?
Many thanks.
David.

It's been a  long time, I am afraid but I already got rid of the Powerlock.
Good luck finding one!  :salute:
My toys:

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%