Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Multitools

ua Offline MRFmultitools

• New User
Multitools
on: April 08, 2017, 10:33:49 PM
Hello there, Multitool.ORG community!

We are European manufacturer of credit card size REMOVED Multitools. All multitools are designed and manufactured in Ukraine from 420HC & 440HC hardened stainless steel.

Our REMOVED Multitools are not just pocket dump, they are real tools that do their hard job.

We are glad to announce to Multitool.ORG community our new model Universal 2.0.

Universal 2.0 31 in one made of 420HC hardened stainless steel
-Featuring 31 Tools: Knife, Cord Cutter, Pry Bar, Can Opener, Scraper, Hatchet, Shovel, Screwdriver, Bottle Opener, ¼” Hex Bit Driver, Spoke Wrenches (13G (3.5mm), 14G (3.4mm), 15G (3.2mm), Shimano® (4.3mm)), 5/16” ,3/8”, 10mm, 7/16”, 12mm, ½”, 13mm, 9/16”, 15mm, 11/16” Hex Wrenches, Protractor, Compass, Solar Time Clock, Metric and Inch Rulers.
-Credit card-sized 3.4 in × 2.2 in × 0,08 in 1,6 ounces (easily fits inside your wallet, pocket, etc.)

-2mm 420HC STAINLESS STEEL: An improved, high-carbon (HC) form of 420 stainless steel that is corrosion resistant and works well with high production tooling. 420HC's strength is optimized in REMOVED Multitools by heat treatment. 420's higher chromium content makes this steel corrosion resistant.

You can get more about us here:
Instagram LINK REMOVED
Pinterest LINK REMOVED
and Amazon.com

Hope for your support and feedback!

« Last Edit: April 08, 2017, 10:44:19 PM by zoidberg »

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Re: Multitools
Reply #1 on: April 08, 2017, 10:42:24 PM
Hello MRS Tools.

My name is Grant Lamontagne and I own this site.  We have lots of legitimate opportunities for advertising and sales that I would be happy to discuss with you privately.  You can reach me at grant@multitool.org when you are ready.

Otherwise, please refrain from posting links to your products and website as that could be misconstrued as an attempt to spam, and we wouldn't want anyone to make that mistake.

Def
« Last Edit: April 08, 2017, 10:47:44 PM by zoidberg »
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

us Online David Bowen

• Multitool Enthusiast
  • Admin Team
  • No Life Club
  • Site Manager
Reply #2 on: April 09, 2017, 01:13:51 AM
They reached out to me months ago with very little information. I asked them for more information on what they made for products and never got a response back. So I gave up, wierd that now they bomb the forum after months of no reply.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Reply #3 on: April 09, 2017, 02:13:45 AM
Not really.

This kind of thing happens all of the time.  Why play nicely when you can just as easily spam someone instead?

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

ua Offline MRFmultitools

• New User
Reply #4 on: April 09, 2017, 06:04:36 AM
They reached out to me months ago with very little information. I asked them for more information on what they made for products and never got a response back. So I gave up, wierd that now they bomb the forum after months of no reply.

Hello, David. Please tell. Where our managers missed answering You. We will be glad to answer all the questions you want. And even to send some multitools for your true review.

gb Offline Zed

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #5 on: April 09, 2017, 07:20:42 AM

Hello, David. Please tell. Where our managers missed answering You. We will be glad to answer all the questions you want. And even to send some multitools for your true review.

You could send us all one  :D

ua Offline MRFmultitools

• New User
Reply #6 on: April 09, 2017, 07:27:16 AM

Thanks for your joke)) we can send some people who are bloggers or vloggers who make reviews of EDC gear. Zed, are reviewer?

gb Offline Zed

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #7 on: April 09, 2017, 07:39:23 AM

Thanks for your joke)) we can send some people who are bloggers or vloggers who make reviews of EDC gear. Zed, are reviewer?

No I don't blog or vlog lol I actually use MT's for over 30yrs  ;)

us Offline WoodsDuck

• No Life Club
  • Duck!
Reply #8 on: April 10, 2017, 06:26:01 PM
Hey, I'd read Zed's review of the product. Who gives two smurfs about blogs? This is the multitool community online, partner.  :multi:

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $379.86
PayPal Fees: $19.62
Net Balance: $360.24
Above Goal: $60.24
Site Currency: USD
120%