Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Can't see sent PM's?

Offline Smudge

Can't see sent PM's?
on: April 12, 2017, 11:20:37 PM
Any reason for this?  I have been private messaging with another member.  I can see his messages to me, however I cannot seem to find my replies to him even though I know that they were sent.  Thanks!

us Offline Poncho65

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Re: Can't see sent PM's?
Reply #1 on: April 12, 2017, 11:24:15 PM
Any reason for this?  I have been private messaging with another member.  I can see his messages to me, however I cannot seem to find my replies to him even though I know that they were sent.  Thanks!

Unless you check the box that you want it sent to your outbox then only he or she will get the message :salute:

Offline Smudge

Reply #2 on: April 12, 2017, 11:25:57 PM

Unless you check the box that you want it sent to your outbox then only he or she will get the message :salute:

Just saw that box there.  Thanks  :salute:

us Offline Poncho65

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #3 on: April 12, 2017, 11:28:29 PM

Just saw that box there.  Thanks  :salute:

No problem :salute: :tu:

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44