Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Continental Tire Bottle Opener

us Offline cody6268

• Absolutely No Life Club
Continental Tire Bottle Opener
on: April 27, 2017, 01:28:00 AM
I recently got this from a job fair I attended about a week ago to help with a demonstration with some of our equipment my instructor had set up at the community college I attend, at Continental Tire's table. I'd been hoping some company would be giving out something along the lines of a Vic Classic (after seeing what a lot of the items I've got at job fairs and the like cost to be imprinted, a Classic would cost along those lines), but this is close enough.      Continental has had Zippo and Vic knives made for them, so I might just thread one of them onto the split ring when I find it.

It's pretty lightweight, and probably made from zamac or aluminum, not steel as a magnet won't stick to it.  The only reason I picked this up was for my one-piece tool collection.   I'm sure if I used it, it would deform. The Vic bottle opener does its job when I need it.     

2017-04-26_07-26-44 by cody6268, on Flickr

nz Offline zoidberg

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Re: Continental Tire Bottle Opener
Reply #1 on: April 27, 2017, 11:04:26 AM
 :tu:

pt Offline pfrsantos

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Oxygen and magnesium toghether?! OMg!
Re: Continental Tire Bottle Opener
Reply #2 on: April 27, 2017, 12:21:34 PM
I recently got this from a job fair I attended about a week ago to help with a demonstration with some of our equipment my instructor had set up at the community college I attend, at Continental Tire's table. I'd been hoping some company would be giving out something along the lines of a Vic Classic (after seeing what a lot of the items I've got at job fairs and the like cost to be imprinted, a Classic would cost along those lines), but this is close enough.      Continental has had Zippo and Vic knives made for them, so I might just thread one of them onto the split ring when I find it.

It's pretty lightweight, and probably made from zamac or aluminum, not steel as a magnet won't stick to it.  The only reason I picked this up was for my one-piece tool collection.
   I'm sure if I used it, it would deform. The Vic bottle opener does its job when I need it.     

2017-04-26_07-26-44 by cody6268, on Flickr

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I don't have OCD, I have OCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ.

I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.

Eff the ineffable, scrut the inscrutable.

IYCRTYSWTMTFOT

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD