Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

(Multi-)Tool Rolls?

wales Offline caninesapien

(Multi-)Tool Rolls?
on: May 10, 2017, 11:23:36 AM
Anyone use tool rolls to keep their knives/multis together?

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Re: (Multi-)Tool Rolls?
Reply #1 on: May 11, 2017, 02:12:11 AM
I have a wrench roll for my wrenches, but not for any of my knives or multitools, mostly because I don't really feel like I need to carry a bunch of them around anywhere.

I do have some rolls that I need to add to the store soon- if you are looking for one, let me know.

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

wales Offline caninesapien

Reply #2 on: May 11, 2017, 11:01:21 AM
I have a wrench roll for my wrenches, but not for any of my knives or multitools, mostly because I don't really feel like I need to carry a bunch of them around anywhere.

I do have some rolls that I need to add to the store soon- if you are looking for one, let me know.

Def

Thanks Def, I'll let you know. I have sets of carving knives/mechanical pencils etc that i'd like to keep together with some multis/knives for wood projects, thought a tool roll might be a good solution

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Reply #3 on: May 11, 2017, 01:35:59 PM
Thay absolutely would be for something like that.  As I said, I have one for my wrenches, and when you need to keep multiple things together like that they are awesome. 

When I bought my wrenches it was two different sets- one metric and one Imperial (SAE) set and they came in plastic carriers (something like below) that were good enough but had a habit of belching out all of the wrenches when bumped, dropped etc.

I wanted something better but that still allowed them to be organized so that I would know if any were missing, so I got a wrench roll and it is the ultimate for convenience and organisation.

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $379.86
PayPal Fees: $19.62
Net Balance: $360.24
Above Goal: $60.24
Site Currency: USD
120%