Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Looking for an old red cross Vic....

us Offline rivercity

Looking for an old red cross Vic....
on: May 21, 2017, 05:21:24 PM
I have some Wengers NIB (listed below), as well as a ton of other Vics and Wengers to trade. Looking for a very good to excellent condition SAK. Ill trade multiple knives for the right old cross. Let me know if you are looking for something specific in the sak genre, I might have it.

Handyman
Tradesman
Evogrip 16

Thanks for looking  :cheers:
Chuck

"Well, when it comes down to me against a situation, I don't like the situation to win." ~ MacGyver

us Offline rivercity

Re: Looking for an old red cross Vic....
Reply #1 on: May 23, 2017, 05:21:38 PM

Also have a couple of Cold Steel Recon 1 knives I would trade, one or one with a smaller SAK etc.

Both are used, the XL is AUS8 and has the black coating removed. Also no pocket clip (might have it in a drawer, Ill check if there is interest).
The drop point is the Carpenters steel with black diamond coating or whatever they are calling it.  :cheers:

Chuck

"Well, when it comes down to me against a situation, I don't like the situation to win." ~ MacGyver

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Re: Looking for an old red cross Vic....
Reply #2 on: May 23, 2017, 05:34:57 PM
Just a thought.  The Capt is selling an old cross with damaged awl for a good price.  Depending on how bad the awl is it might be a good buy for a user.  Also might be a good candidate for a project? 

Just a thought.  Good luck. 
Esse Quam Videri

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $379.86
PayPal Fees: $19.62
Net Balance: $360.24
Above Goal: $60.24