Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

On Alox...

kieMac · 33 · 4415

us Offline El Corkscrew

• Absolutely No Life Club
Re: On Alox...
Reply #30 on: May 21, 2017, 07:15:47 PM
I'm giving alox yet another chance with my Pioneer ATM, but I have to say it's still never quite convinced me to it's outstanding benefits.  Absolutely nothing against it, but it's just doesn't have a "wow" factor for me.

I really don't think it has outstanding benefits, just a coolness factor for me.   If we're talking "outstanding benefits" I would point to mi favorite, El Compact.

As far as "wow" some do, and some don't for me.  I think the ones that do for me are:  Soldiers, OC anything, & Farmers.   The Cadet is one that a lot of folks seem to REALLY be in to but it hasn't made a big impression on me. What kind of Pioneer are you sporting?  :cheers:

about the only one that very nearly gives me the "wow". ;)

(Image removed from quote.)

Fine, play hard to get, G.  I used my finely tuned investigative skills to find your El Negro.  It is bueno.   :cheers:
“All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure.” - Mark Twain

scotland Offline Gareth

• Admin Team
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #31 on: May 21, 2017, 07:25:21 PM
I'm giving alox yet another chance with my Pioneer ATM, but I have to say it's still never quite convinced me to it's outstanding benefits.  Absolutely nothing against it, but it's just doesn't have a "wow" factor for me.

I really don't think it has outstanding benefits, just a coolness factor for me.   If we're talking "outstanding benefits" I would point to mi favorite, El Compact.

As far as "wow" some do, and some don't for me.  I think the ones that do for me are:  Soldiers, OC anything, & Farmers.   The Cadet is one that a lot of folks seem to REALLY be in to but it hasn't made a big impression on me. What kind of Pioneer are you sporting?  :cheers:

Fine, play hard to get, G.  I used my finely tuned investigative skills to find your El Negro.  It is bueno.   :cheers:

Yeah, sorry. :D  Black Pioneer with red shield.  Not a super rare collectable or anything, but that red on black just pops IMO.
Be excellent to each other and always know where your towel is.

us Offline El Corkscrew

• Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #32 on: May 21, 2017, 07:35:08 PM

Yeah, sorry. :D  Black Pioneer with red shield.  Not a super rare collectable or anything, but that red on black just pops IMO.

yo, it be poppin' fa sho!  :D :cheers:
“All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure.” - Mark Twain

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
May Goal: $300.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: $77.16
PayPal Fees: $3.91
Net Balance: $73.25
Below Goal: $226.75
Site Currency: USD
24%