Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Woohoo Zed,Boo post office!

00 Offline kirk13

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
Woohoo Zed,Boo post office!
on: June 06, 2017, 08:45:31 PM
The case of the missing Spyderco came to an end today,with the Remote Release being sprung from the post office parcel centre

Big shout to Paul,whose always a pleasure to deal with(and for having the forsight to send it signed for!), but a major boo hiss to the postman who didn't bother leaving a note to say he'd tried delivering.

Bad postman,bad! :twak: :twak: :twak:
There is no beginning,or ending,and for this we are thankful,cos now is hard enough to understand!

gb Offline AimlessWanderer

• Zombie Apprentice
  • I'm not a pessimist, I'm an experienced optimist!
Re: Woohoo Zed,Boo post office!
Reply #1 on: June 06, 2017, 10:36:25 PM
Glad to hear it finally got there  :tu:

I had Postal Dunce issues today. I got a knock on the door, and opened it to a postie who thrust a small padded envelope towards me, and held out the electronic doofer for me to sign for it. As I studdied the front of the envelope trying to figure out what it was, he got quite impatient and said "It needs signing for" rather harshly and insistently. I thrust the package back at him, fixed him a gaze, adopted a more commanding tone than him, and said "Wrong street!". He became a lot more polite after that.

The cantankerous but occasionally useful member, formally known as 50ft-trad

gb Offline Zed

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #2 on: June 06, 2017, 10:44:37 PM
 Royal mail can be useless  :-\ glad you gor it safe and sound John  :salute:
2017-06-06 21.42.53.jpg
* 2017-06-06 21.42.53.jpg (Filesize: 94.84 KB)

nz Offline zoidberg

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #3 on: June 07, 2017, 01:33:03 AM
The case of the missing Spyderco came to an end today,with the Remote Release being sprung from the post office parcel centre

Big shout to Paul,whose always a pleasure to deal with(and for having the forsight to send it signed for!), but a major boo hiss to the postman who didn't bother leaving a note to say he'd tried delivering.

Bad postman,bad! :twak: :twak: :twak:

Major Boo Hiss   :salute:

00 Offline kirk13

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
Reply #4 on: June 07, 2017, 02:02:03 AM
Glad to hear it finally got there  :tu:

I had Postal Dunce issues today. I got a knock on the door, and opened it to a postie who thrust a small padded envelope towards me, and held out the electronic doofer for me to sign for it. As I studdied the front of the envelope trying to figure out what it was, he got quite impatient and said "It needs signing for" rather harshly and insistently. I thrust the package back at him, fixed him a gaze, adopted a more commanding tone than him, and said "Wrong street!". He became a lot more polite after that.

:facepalm:
There is no beginning,or ending,and for this we are thankful,cos now is hard enough to understand!

gb Offline Zed

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #5 on: June 07, 2017, 07:56:45 AM
I had a similar thing a few months ago,they put a package in my bin but forgot to put that on the note  >:( luckily I put some rubbish in the bin and saw it ,was lucky as bins got emptied the next day  :oops:

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
May Goal: $300.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: $56.34
PayPal Fees: $2.74
Net Balance: $53.60
Below Goal: $246.40
Site Currency: USD
18%