Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

[CLOSED] Leatherman tools for sale and a SOG Sync 1.

Aloha · 28 · 1673

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return

Hi all.  So I picked up some great tools that I have duplicates or triples of so they got to go.   

I really wanted the Sync 1 to fit my current belt and it doesn't so its got to go.  There isn't a  box or packaging of any kind, otherwise its new-ish.  I've played with it now for a bit but I've not actually used it.  I would like $25.   

The Tread SS I got from a friend who never opened the plastic its encased in and neither have I.  Its new and hasn't been touched at all, the box is not in perfect shape but I did attempt to open so the plastic has a cut in it.   I would like $115.

The Leatherman Skeletool KBx ( X2 ) are in great shape.  I got them as part of a the Skeletool RX deal.  The green one has a small nick I can take a picture of.  I would like $15 each.

The Skeletool RX ( X2 ) are in great shape and complete with glass breaker bit and spare bit in handle.  The condition on both is great.  As with any colored Skeletool when the tool is opened and closed some paint can and does wear.  These show a very little as both have been opened and closed but not used.  I would like $60 each.

I will accept PayPal and shipping is not included, sorry.   I will ship anywhere at cost.   I would prefer to ship with insurance especially on the Tread and Skeletool RXs.  They are a bit pricy and the US Mail will take better care if insured.

PM me with any questions and more pictures. 

Thank you for looking.       
IMG_3109.JPG
* IMG_3109.JPG (Filesize: 177.21 KB)
IMG_3110.JPG
* IMG_3110.JPG (Filesize: 171.28 KB)

* IMG_3108.JPG (Filesize: 18.74 KB)
« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 11:55:57 PM by zoidberg »
Esse Quam Videri

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Re: Leatherman tools for sale and a SOG Sync 1.
Reply #1 on: June 21, 2017, 01:50:48 AM
YOU KNOW YOU WANT A TREAD!!!   :rofl:

I'll take better pics of the Skeletool RXs.  I have one so these have got to go.  I am only selling the Sync cause it wont fit my belt.  Its a neat little tool and now that I have it, a cool concept.  I swear I was going to rock that thing HARD  8)

The LM KBXs I totally understand but hey for the price you know you want to handle one.   
Esse Quam Videri

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #2 on: June 21, 2017, 02:59:49 PM
Blue KBx is no longer available.  Thank you.
Esse Quam Videri

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #3 on: June 22, 2017, 07:54:12 AM
Buy the Tread and since it doesn't have scissors I'll toss in a Micra. 
IMG_3222.JPG
* IMG_3222.JPG (Filesize: 124.2 KB)
IMG_3223.JPG
* IMG_3223.JPG (Filesize: 126.09 KB)
Esse Quam Videri

00 Offline Mechanickal

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #4 on: June 22, 2017, 01:03:23 PM
I want a Tread... but it's to dang expensive! :bnghd:

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #5 on: June 22, 2017, 04:05:07 PM

Yes especially with shipping to you.  I wore mine all day yesterday and I can say its "comfortable" on me.  I wear my watch on my right wrist as I'm a lefty so having something on my left wrist is "off" to me.  I used the strap cutter to snip a loose thread from a blanket just to go thru the process. 

Heres what I'lll initially say about the process.  Comments have been made online regarding taking off the bracelet to use the tools. Some how this is bothersome or laborious to do.  What I don't get is how much more laborious is taking your MT from your sheath and opening it up to find the right tool? 

To me its a lame complaint.  The bracelet pops off easily while finding the tool needed is just as easy.  I'm not saying this is the best darn MT on the planet but that particular complaint was lame to me. 

Initially the hardest part was deciding which link to remove.  I'll wear it again all day today and find something to actually use it on. 

Lastly I'll hesitantly say this,  isn't having a tool on your person a good thing?  Even a SAK classic can do many jobs.  I'd argue for some guys and gals this is a neat piece of jewelry that has features that are as usable as a classic.  Hell I've seen people turn screws with coins so this no doubt will work.   

Esse Quam Videri

00 Offline Mechanickal

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #6 on: June 22, 2017, 04:41:34 PM

Yes especially with shipping to you.  I wore mine all day yesterday and I can say its "comfortable" on me.  I wear my watch on my right wrist as I'm a lefty so having something on my left wrist is "off" to me.  I used the strap cutter to snip a loose thread from a blanket just to go thru the process. 

Heres what I'lll initially say about the process.  Comments have been made online regarding taking off the bracelet to use the tools. Some how this is bothersome or laborious to do.  What I don't get is how much more laborious is taking your MT from your sheath and opening it up to find the right tool? 

To me its a lame complaint.  The bracelet pops off easily while finding the tool needed is just as easy.  I'm not saying this is the best darn MT on the planet but that particular complaint was lame to me. 

Initially the hardest part was deciding which link to remove.  I'll wear it again all day today and find something to actually use it on. 

Lastly I'll hesitantly say this,  isn't having a tool on your person a good thing?  Even a SAK classic can do many jobs.  I'd argue for some guys and gals this is a neat piece of jewelry that has features that are as usable as a classic.  Hell I've seen people turn screws with coins so this no doubt will work.   
It's not the perfect tool...
It's yet another compromise and beats the hell out of turning screws and cutting rope, opening bottles, ... with your index finger.

One day I'll have a Tread...
After I bought a few other tools and got my life further on the rails.

And for the love of God, someone buy this one please!

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #7 on: June 24, 2017, 07:16:45 AM
You heard the man.  Someone buy yourself a Tread and get a Micra.

Skeletool RX with glass breaker bit, kinda nifty. 

Esse Quam Videri

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #8 on: June 25, 2017, 09:07:14 AM
First person to buy a Skeletool I'll toss in the bit kit shown.  I think this kit came with a charge but I don't recall.  The Skeletool RX has the 154CM blade.   
IMG_3251.JPG
* IMG_3251.JPG (Filesize: 200.47 KB)
IMG_3253.JPG
* IMG_3253.JPG (Filesize: 198.96 KB)
IMG_3254.JPG
* IMG_3254.JPG (Filesize: 178.99 KB)
IMG_3255.JPG
* IMG_3255.JPG (Filesize: 190.71 KB)
Esse Quam Videri

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #9 on: June 25, 2017, 09:12:23 AM
The tool comes with the 2 double ended bits.  I'm including the card with bits. 

* IMG_3258.JPG (Filesize: 21.21 KB)
Esse Quam Videri

00 Offline Mechanickal

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #10 on: June 25, 2017, 10:26:54 AM
:drool:

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #11 on: June 25, 2017, 04:20:27 PM
The color is vibrant but my shoddy picture does it no justice.  I get why the did a combo edge but it really would have more "sought" after with just a 154CM plain edge blade IMO. 

Esse Quam Videri

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #12 on: June 25, 2017, 10:01:59 PM
It was just brought to my attention that the Tread I have for sale is the Imperial version not the Metric.  Please be aware there are 2 version of this tool/bracelet.  You can check the Leatherman web site for details on both versions. 

Thank you.   

Esse Quam Videri

ca Online Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Reply #13 on: June 26, 2017, 02:32:15 AM
Taking any trades?

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #14 on: June 26, 2017, 03:24:39 PM
Taking any trades?

Def

Well I've been having a hard time with trades.  Thing is,  I'm trying to let go, more than let in  :rofl:.  But, I there certainly might be something I didn't know I wanted  :whistle:
Esse Quam Videri

Offline stugumby

Reply #15 on: June 29, 2017, 02:43:07 AM
I will take 1of the skeletool rd

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #16 on: June 29, 2017, 03:39:49 PM
I will take 1of the skeletool rd

You've got a PM.  Thank you.
Esse Quam Videri

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #17 on: June 29, 2017, 03:42:09 PM
UPDATE.

I really wanted the Sync 1 to fit my current belt and it doesn't so its got to go.  There isn't a  box or packaging of any kind, otherwise its new-ish.  I've played with it now for a bit but I've not actually used it.  I would like $25.   

The Tread SS I got from a friend who never opened the plastic its encased in and neither have I.  Its new and hasn't been touched at all, the box is not in perfect shape but I did attempt to open so the plastic has a cut in it.   I would like $115.

The Leatherman Skeletool KBx ( X2 ) are in great shape.  I got them as part of a the Skeletool RX deal.  The green one has a small nick I can take a picture of.  I would like $15 each.  One gone, one pending.

The Skeletool RX ( X2 ) are in great shape and complete with glass breaker bit and spare bit in handle.  The condition on both is great.  As with any colored Skeletool when the tool is opened and closed some paint can and does wear.  These show a very little as both have been opened and closed but not used.  I would like $60 each.  One available, one pending.

Esse Quam Videri

us Offline G-Dizzle

• No Life Club
Reply #18 on: June 29, 2017, 04:54:22 PM
I have been wanting a tread... a black one :facepalm: the problem  is that the silver won't look too good with my all black watch face, and it's expensive, but not a bad deal for a new tread.. hmmm....

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #19 on: June 30, 2017, 06:59:18 PM
UPDATE.

The Leatherman Skeletool KBx is great shape.  I would like $15.  Last one is pending.

The Skeletool RX is in great shape and complete with glass breaker bit and spare bit in handle.  I would like $60.

Esse Quam Videri

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #20 on: July 03, 2017, 07:52:51 AM
UPDATE.

The Skeletool RX is in great shape and complete with glass breaker bit and spare bit in handle.  I would like $60
Esse Quam Videri

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #21 on: July 05, 2017, 05:44:43 PM
UPDATE.

The Skeletool RX is in great shape and complete with glass breaker bit and spare bit in handle.  I would like $60.

The Leatherman Skeletool KBx available is the green one it has a small nick I can take a picture of.  I would like $15.

Gentlemen your items will be shipped today. 

Thank you and enjoy.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 05:46:56 PM by Aloha007 »
Esse Quam Videri

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #22 on: July 09, 2017, 01:52:50 AM
UPDATE.

The Tread SS plus Micra.  $115.

The Skeletool RX is in great shape and complete with glass breaker bit and spare bit in handle.  $60

Thank you
Esse Quam Videri

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #23 on: July 11, 2017, 01:41:02 AM
I'll add in a partial bit kit to the Skeletool RX just like I did with the other one.  Come on take this tool off me. 
Esse Quam Videri

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #24 on: July 11, 2017, 01:42:08 AM
UPDATE.

The Tread SS comes with a Micra ( see picture earlier in thread ).  I would like $115.

The Skeletool RX plus partial bit kit ( see pic earlier in thread ) is in great shape and complete with glass breaker bit and spare bit in handle.  I would like $60.

Thank you and enjoy.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 01:43:34 AM by Aloha007 »
Esse Quam Videri

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #25 on: July 16, 2017, 05:30:32 AM
UPDATE.

The Tread SS comes with a Micra ( see picture earlier in thread ).  I would like $115 FREE Shipping within the CONUS

Skeletool Rx Removed

Thank you and enjoy.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 05:40:05 AM by Aloha007 »
Esse Quam Videri

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #26 on: July 22, 2017, 04:34:27 PM
Thank you to those who purchased tools. 

If anyone is still interested please PM me.   MODs please close.

Thank you again. 
Esse Quam Videri

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #27 on: February 16, 2018, 11:46:45 PM
Mods please close.  I'd like to tidy up my sell/trade threads. 
Esse Quam Videri

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD