Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

UK Sale: Leatherman MiniTool

gb Offline Spence

• Let them hate, so long as they fear!
UK Sale: Leatherman MiniTool
on: June 21, 2017, 12:52:24 PM
For your consideration, a Jan/March 95 Leatherman MiniTool. Very difficult to come by nowadays, especially with the original pouch (included) this is the much sought after little brother to the PST. Full size pliers, fold out handles, bottle opener, can opener, file and non locking blade make this a simplistic EDC tool and quite desirable due to it's rarity.

This particular example is in very good to excellent condition. A small rust blemish near the tip of the lightly used blade would soon disappear given some metal polish and elbow grease but other than that, only the very lightest signs of carry or use. The pouch is fully functioning and again in great condition.

I don't come across these tools very often and the pouch even less so and they do command a premium in collectors circles. Having said that, i will class the rust spot and light marks on the blade as a blemish so will adjust the price accordingly. Price includes UK insured postage as always but not fees so PP F&F or BT please for this baby. £60 and it's in your pocket or on your belt. Any questions please ask, thanks for looking.
The mathematics of regret, two beers to remember, five more to forget.

wales Offline Smashie

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • Smurf it!
Re: UK Sale: Leatherman MiniTool
Reply #1 on: June 21, 2017, 01:23:41 PM
Pm sent
“Strong minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, weak minds discuss people.” - Socrates
"I'm not feeling very talky today, off you smurf". - Smashie
Complaining is mental preparation for failure.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD