Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Rank your completed challenges.

us Offline kaput

• No Life Club
Rank your completed challenges.
on: July 07, 2017, 06:44:42 AM
Out of the challenge badges (30 day) you've been awarded rank them in order of easiest to hardest and give a brief description.  :salute:

Rebar 30 - easy breezy, at that time it was my everyday go to anyway  ;) still love that tool and have recently rediscovered them after I sold off my silver and BO rebar for another purchase.

Traditional 30 - this was fun and I was still able to carry my rebar at the time in addition for work. So this gave me a fast track to getting familiar with and completely falling in love with traditional slipjoints. Now I own 3 because of it  :D

Minimal 30 - this was absoloutley the hardest challenge I've done. Strictly due to the nature of the challenge of ONLY carrying a 2 layer SAK. Given it was the best 2 layer rendition being the Electrician  :D but boy was that hard to not carry a Leatherman plier based tool.

Honorable mention to the current 11yr challenge badge this month probably being one of the easiest and coolest challenges to be a part of. Who dosent love a freeforall edc challenge with great pics!  :ahhh
« Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 06:56:00 AM by kaput »
multi-tools—folding contraptions fixed with all kinds of doo-dads

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69