Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Wenger SI '89 & Couple GEC's

us Offline sticktodrum

• Kershaws, Zebralights, SAKs, and Leather Men.
Wenger SI '89 & Couple GEC's
on: July 19, 2017, 04:19:27 PM
Prices are PayPal'd and Shipped First Class Post to CONUS. I can ship Priority Mail for the extra $4 to CONUS.

*I'm willing to ship internationally if buyer covers extra post and assumes responsibility.*

Wenger Standard Issue (Soldat), year '89. Unused, unsharpened, uncarried. Every tool has great snap. Caplifter tool has sharpened wire stripping edge, and awl is the thicker old style. $75 Shipped.

GEC 66 Calf Roper in Desert Ironwood. This is a catch and release. Unused, unsharpened, uncarried. NIT, nice and oily. This was #21 from TKC, and has a gorgeous figuring in the wood. $110 Shipped.

GEC 38 Special in Indian Paintbrush Jigged Bone, Satin Blade. Also NIT, catch and release. The red is really gorgeous, spot on with the flower coloration. Jigging is smooth, has a pocket worn feel to it. *Includes pin* Really nice piece, but I don't need 3 different 38's. $75 Shipped.

"If you put Bacardi in my glass again and try to tell me it's rum, I will burn this bar to the ground!"

-A paraphrase of something I read, to which I related strongly.

us Offline sticktodrum

• Kershaws, Zebralights, SAKs, and Leather Men.
Re: Wenger SI '89 & Couple GEC's
Reply #1 on: July 19, 2017, 09:46:45 PM
Wenger is SI.
"If you put Bacardi in my glass again and try to tell me it's rum, I will burn this bar to the ground!"

-A paraphrase of something I read, to which I related strongly.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%