Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Vic Skipper?

us Offline clown

• No Life Club
  • Learn to swim...
Vic Skipper?
on: July 23, 2017, 09:13:15 PM
Anyone have and/or carry a Vic Skipper?  I just ordered one.  The serrated blade, inline Philips and those lovely blue scales just grabbed me.  Not sure what I'll do with the marlin spike but I guess it'll be good for general pokey jobs. 

Would love hear thoughts or see some pics while Im waiting for my newest SAK to arrive!

us Offline strmliner

• No Life Club
Re: Vic Skipper?
Reply #1 on: July 23, 2017, 09:54:27 PM
Anyone have and/or carry a Vic Skipper?  I just ordered one.  The serrated blade, inline Philips and those lovely blue scales just grabbed me.  Not sure what I'll do with the marlin spike but I guess it'll be good for general pokey jobs. 

Would love hear thoughts or see some pics while Im waiting for my newest SAK to arrive!

Congrats on the new SKipper!   :cheers:

I only have the Helmsman, which it a fun knife to use. I keep it with my Rope Splicing/Paracord kit, primarily for the serrated blade and Marlin Spike.  While I do sail, I don't carry this SAK on the water...I have other edged tools that are heavier duty (Gerber Mr. Pinchy & Sheffield rigging knife) and have always gotten me through a race and/or home safely for the last 20+ yrs.
"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they go."    -Will Rogers

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%