Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Cleaning out the Closets

us Offline matt2silver

Cleaning out the Closets
on: July 26, 2017, 07:33:46 PM
Trying to declutter.  I've got a few things that need new homes and more things to post in the near future.  Everything listed below is only for sale here, i.e. it's not listed on any other forums or other sites.  Everything ships USPS from Western Pennsylvania and shipping is included in the price as long as you're CONUS.  If you're outside of the states but would still like to buy something then I'm fine with that, but I do ask that you chip in on the shipping.  The first "I'll take it" posted on this page gets it.  All payments are through Paypal and I'll PM you my Paypal address once you agree to take something.  Oh, and I'm happy to negotiate on prices or to make fair trades.  Thanks for your interest.

First up is a group lot of Chinese Made Pocket Knives, Ganzo, Rough Rider, and a Mystery Benchmade Balisong Knockoff.  These are inexpensive knives but I wouldn't jump right to calling them cheap, they're actually pretty decent quality considering they were all less then 20 dollars when purchased new.  The Ganzo is definitely the best of the bunch, it was good when I bought it and then I did some work, tweaking the axis style lock springs to make them easier to operate, and replacing the factory Teflon washers with Phospher-Bronze washers. Now it is an exceptional mid sized pocket knife that glides open smoothly, holds a nice edge, and is all around fun to carry and use.  The Rough Rider is also a nice knife, I bought it just to check out Rough Rider as a company and I have to say that for the 10 dollars I paid for the knife, it is really pretty nice.  It's not perfect, there are some small fit and finish issues, but the edge is nice and the blade lock up is pretty darn solid.  The Benchmade Knockoff is also pretty good, I never carried it or used it as a knife, I just flipped it and it was pretty enjoyable to flip and play with.  The pivots stayed lock and the handles flipped back and forth with authority.  The only small issue I had with it is that the adjustable lock would work loose while flipping for extended periods.  You can have all 3 for $25.

Next is a Big Bag of Goodies.  It's a UTG Tactical Messenger Bag (Maxpedition Versipak Clone) and it's loaded to the brim with all sorts of stuff.  Take a good look at the picture to get an idea of whats in the bag.  My goal here is to load this puppy up into one of those flat rate boxes that costs $13 dollars to ship and then to load the box full of as much stuff as I can fit in there. The contents of the bag include a Ganzo Paramilitary Axis Lock Clone, an Izula knock off, a Joby Articulating Tripod Light with Magnetic Feet, a Gerber knife, a flask,  Multitool cases, Molle Pouches, and plenty more.  I'd guess that I probably have well over $150 dollars in all the stuff that's in this bag but in the interest of decluttering I'd be happy to send it to your house for $80 dollars. The UTG messenger bag was $30, the Joby Tripod Light was $35, and the Ganzo Knife was $15, so right there is $80 bucks and everything else is bonus!  I've already got the bag pretty full but I know I can shove more in one of those boxes so I'm sure there will be some extra surprises stuffed in there.

More to come soon...

nz Offline zoidberg

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Re: Cleaning out the Closets
Reply #1 on: July 26, 2017, 11:59:48 PM
Balisong...   :dd:

pt Offline pfrsantos

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Oxygen and magnesium toghether?! OMg!
Reply #2 on: July 27, 2017, 01:49:31 AM

Bali bali lalali bali bali lalala...
 :whistle: :whistle:

Sorry, don't remember the rest of the song.
 :facepalm:

I don't have OCD, I have OCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ.

I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.

Eff the ineffable, scrut the inscrutable.

IYCRTYSWTMTFOT

ch Offline Etherealicer

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
Reply #3 on: July 27, 2017, 11:21:31 AM
For some reason they are still illegal here... sure, I can carry a combat knife, a sword and a full auto assault rifle, but a balisong, no way :P
It wouldn't be the internet without people complaining.

ph Offline an0nemus

• No Life Club
  • I Tool Therefore I Am
Reply #4 on: July 27, 2017, 11:43:44 AM
For some reason they are still illegal here... sure, I can carry a combat knife, a sword and a full auto assault rifle, but a balisong, no way :P

Even here in the Philippines, the police are extra strict with those caught carrying balisongs, having the reputation of being carried by holduppers

it Offline SolomonKane79

• Don't send flowers, but marlin spikes!
Reply #5 on: July 28, 2017, 01:50:53 PM
PM

Inviato dal mio LG-H500 utilizzando Tapatalk

Antonio

us Offline matt2silver

Reply #6 on: July 29, 2017, 02:05:23 AM
PM

PM Replied.  I'll check out the shipping costs for Italy and will get back to you on Monday.  Best regards!!

it Offline SolomonKane79

Reply #7 on: August 09, 2017, 10:39:00 AM
Bump

Antonio

it Offline SolomonKane79

Reply #8 on: August 15, 2017, 04:44:13 PM
Is matt2silver gone for good?!

Antonio

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41