Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Belated Hello from Jerusalem!

pomsbz · 43 · 1054

us Offline MusicMen

• No Life Club
  • 21 Badges for Eagle
Re: Belated Hello from Jerusalem!
Reply #30 on: August 02, 2017, 08:52:17 PM
Welcome home to  :MTO:
Keep posting those pictures!   :cheers:
BUCK: X-Tract, 360
GERBER: Clutch, Shortcut, Dime*, DimE*, Octane & Crucial FAST
MP600 NN, CentreDrive, Grappler
Diesel*, Nickle*, Bullrush, MP600 BN, Flik & MP600DET* all in BO
LEATHERMAN: Skeletool, Style PS, CS, ES* & Style*, Juice S2(X2), SC2, C2, Pro, XE6
Crunch, MTO Style CS, Sideclip, BO Kick*
SOG: PowerAccess, Blacktip*, HD PPP
VICTORINOX: SwissTool Std, X(CS), & RS all with red logo, Spirit XBS
*=mod

ie Offline Don Pablo

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Yoo-hoo, big summer blowout!
Reply #31 on: August 02, 2017, 08:54:33 PM
Since you're a fifth of the way down to the punishment chicken... I mean No life club, here is a belated welcome :tu:

Can someone fill me in on this? I'm starting to get nervous. I used to like chicken...  :ahhh
Three words; "Chicken and Lard".
No one really knows what it means, but it's part of  :MTO:
Hooked, like everyone else. ;)

All hail the hook!

il Offline pomsbz

• No Life Club
Reply #32 on: August 02, 2017, 09:06:09 PM
Since you're a fifth of the way down to the punishment chicken... I mean No life club, here is a belated welcome :tu:

Can someone fill me in on this? I'm starting to get nervous. I used to like chicken...  :ahhh

I only eat kosher so does that make me safe? :D I can offer Chicken and Shmaltz which is equally heart stopping if that helps :D Killed my grandad in his 50's. Oh yeah that and the 80 unfiltered cigs a day. And WWII. Heck but I'm glad for a healthier life these days. Though I think stuff did taste better back then. :D I do smoke a pipe but only a few times a month these days.

Showing a mix of my Irish and Scottish heritage.

"It is better to lose health like a spendthrift than to waste it like a miser." - Robert Louis Stevenson

pt Offline pfrsantos

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Oxygen and magnesium toghether?! OMg!
Reply #33 on: August 03, 2017, 05:13:23 PM

I don't have OCD, I have OCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ.

I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.

Eff the ineffable, scrut the inscrutable.

IYCRTYSWTMTFOT

us Offline David

• Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #34 on: August 03, 2017, 08:05:11 PM
Howdy Ben, glad your here.   :tu:   Have enjoyed seeing your great looking knives and reading thoughts. I've been to Israel and Jerusalem twice. Love to wonder around the old city of Jersualem.   
What? Enablers! Are you serrrrious? Where? I dont see any.
Hold Fast

se Offline RF52

Reply #35 on: August 04, 2017, 05:22:06 PM

I only eat kosher so does that make me safe? :D I can offer Chicken and Shmaltz which is equally heart stopping if that helps :D Killed my grandad in his 50's. Oh yeah that and the 80 unfiltered cigs a day. And WWII. Heck but I'm glad for a healthier life these days. Though I think stuff did taste better back then. :D I do smoke a pipe but only a few times a month these days.

(Image removed from quote.)
That Laphroigh you have there is very tasty You have good taste sir

Sent fra min PLK-L01 via Tapatalk

il Offline pomsbz

• No Life Club
Reply #36 on: August 05, 2017, 07:30:00 PM

I didn't like it actually, gave it to my brother, rather watered down impression in comparison to the 10 year old I'm afraid.
"It is better to lose health like a spendthrift than to waste it like a miser." - Robert Louis Stevenson

se Offline RF52

Reply #37 on: August 05, 2017, 09:28:31 PM

I didn't like it actually, gave it to my brother, rather watered down impression in comparison to the 10 year old I'm afraid.
Well, well people have different taste

il Offline pomsbz

• No Life Club
Reply #38 on: August 05, 2017, 09:32:50 PM

Ever since I tasted the 30 year old my life has changed... :D

se Offline RF52

Reply #39 on: August 05, 2017, 09:39:11 PM

Gonna have to try that myself someday

il Offline pomsbz

• No Life Club
Reply #40 on: August 05, 2017, 09:41:20 PM

Sell both kidneys and any other body parts you can spare. The cost has gone stratospheric!

se Offline RF52

Reply #41 on: August 06, 2017, 04:24:17 AM

Sell both kidneys and any other body parts you can spare. The cost has gone stratospheric!
Sounds like a bad plan but it's probably what it takes nowadays

ph Offline an0nemus

• No Life Club
  • I Tool Therefore I Am
Reply #42 on: August 06, 2017, 04:37:00 AM
Hi there, Ben! I must say this pic made me  :drool:

It's so realistic looking that I find myself touching my laptop's screen :D

Really nice pic!  :tu:

Donations

Operational Funds