Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Curious if everyone would like a thread for 100% free stuff online.

us Offline Awesom-0

Just thought I'd ask here if everyone would be interested in a thread for stuff that is free with free shipping.

For example there is a freeby right now for a credit card MT. Go to https://www.stokerssnuff.com/survival-tool
Sign up there must be 21or older since it's a tobacco company and enter the code "17smt06r".

Also I think Skoal is still giving out a waterproof phone bag.

If there is interest in this I can start a dedicated thread for freebies since I usually keep track of them.  :cheers:

us Offline Awesom-0

Oh yeah those are US only for those and not allowed in a few states. If this violates some rules I haven't seen please delete this thread :)

pt Offline pfrsantos

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Oxygen and magnesium toghether?! OMg!
Just thought I'd ask here if everyone would be interested in a thread for stuff that is free with free shipping.

For example there is a freeby right now for a credit card MT. Go to https://www.stokerssnuff.com/survival-tool
Sign up there must be 21or older since it's a tobacco company and enter the code "17smt06r".

Also I think Skoal is still giving out a waterproof phone bag.

If there is interest in this I can start a dedicated thread for freebies since I usually keep track of them.  :cheers:

Heck, yeah! Do it! I love it!
 :) :cheers:

I don't have OCD, I have OCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ.

I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.

Eff the ineffable, scrut the inscrutable.

IYCRTYSWTMTFOT

pt Offline pfrsantos

• Absolute Zombie Club
Oh yeah those are US only for those and not allowed in a few states. If this violates some rules I haven't seen please delete this thread :)

Hell, no! Don't do it! I hate it!
 >:( :twak:

IYCRTYSWTMTFOT

us Offline Awesom-0

Okay I'll start a dedicated thread this evening and look what rules other places use. Like anything posted must be 100% free and free shipping. I'm on a few newsletters for things like this and check reddit for others. I'm usually pretty good with making sure stuff is legit. Last month Copenhagen was giving out some nice magnetic aaa lanterns or a Bluetooth speaker.

pt Offline pfrsantos

• Absolute Zombie Club
I seem to remember that we had a thread where people would post about good deals or contests or special offers and the like.
 :think: :think:

Not sure if it's still being updated...

IYCRTYSWTMTFOT

nz Offline Syncop8r

• Absolutely No Life Club
There's no such thing as a free lunch

us Offline Awesom-0

But but land of the free?  :D  :facepalm:

ph Offline an0nemus

• No Life Club
  • I Tool Therefore I Am

us Offline Awesom-0

I guess next time I find something decent like the lantern I got I will. Usually something decent once a week but it is usually US only.

pt Offline pfrsantos

• Absolute Zombie Club
But but land of the free:D  :facepalm:

That's exactly the point. Only one thing you get for free...

Show content

:D :D

IYCRTYSWTMTFOT

us Offline Awesom-0

Also their contests are usually good and decent odds of winning. If we have enough people interested in this and want to be notified of the good contests I might eventually post them as well. I don't work for any of these places in any way. But I can give examples of the past month of stuff I've won from tobacco companies. Like $100 visa gift card from black & mild, $10 dollar iTunes music gift cards from Marlboro and Skoal x 3.

In the past I've gotten everything from a pair of boots, Canon camera, and a solar powered lantern were some of the best things. Guess they do all of this for a tax write off.

Also please don't use tobacco products mmmkay.

us Offline Awesom-0

Show content

Well a majority of ads and junk you see where something is free is usually fake and want you to give up your information for spam and marketing junk. If I post something you won't get spam and you can opt out of any emails from them.

Oh forgot about this one. I don't remember if it's worldwide or not but I got two t-shirts from them. Decent quality and cotton. I think they are trying to get the word out as a competitor to Facebook or something. I can verify you do receive it. Enjoy

http://www.thit.com
Edit: Just noticed it says win a t-shirt. I did receive both of the ones I signed up for tho. YMMV
« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 07:36:44 PM by Awesom-0 »

pt Offline pfrsantos

• Absolute Zombie Club

Show content

Well a majority of ads and junk you see where something is free is usually fake and want you to give up your information for spam and marketing junk. If I post something you won't get spam and you can opt out of any emails from them.

Oh forgot about this one. I don't remember if it's worldwide or not but I got two t-shirts from them. Decent quality and cotton. I think they are trying to get the word out as a competitor to Facebook or something. I can verify you do receive it. Enjoy

I was just messing around (as programmed). It's a good thing to share any info on those offers. We have always the choice of giving or not what they ask for in return (be it FB Likes or e-mail addresses or whatever).
 :salute: :tu:

IYCRTYSWTMTFOT

us Offline Awesom-0

Show content

I was just messing around (as programmed). It's a good thing to share any info on those offers. We have always the choice of giving or not what they ask for in return (be it FB Likes or e-mail addresses or whatever).
 :salute: :tu:

All good lol. I just know many people are leary about anything free on the internet. Even family won't sign up for something free and I end up just giving them the stuff I don't want  :D. Speaking of which I need to give away all these free zippos I've got. They multiply like rabbits from tobacco companies. Maybe do a giveaway on here since they should be cheap to ship in a envelope.

I won't use them after I made the mistake once and over filled one and put it in my pocket. That was a pretty nasty chemical burn in a very bad place.  :oops: :facepalm:

ph Offline an0nemus

• No Life Club
  • I Tool Therefore I Am
I guess next time I find something decent like the lantern I got I will. Usually something decent once a week but it is usually US only.

There are companies that offer a forwarding address as their service. So even if I'm here in the Philippines, I have a "US address" where items can be delivered there, and a forwarding company will ship to my country. Rate is even reasonable, and I pay only when the shipment arrives. I can choose whether by air (usually 7-10 days) or by sea (around 45 days)  :mail:

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%