Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Freebies. 100% free stuff with free shipping

us Offline Awesom-0

Freebies. 100% free stuff with free shipping
on: August 22, 2017, 03:55:37 PM
Here is the freebie thread. And to start it off you can get a free Zippo of lighter.

Go to Marlboro.com create your account if you don't have one. And go to the uncharted southwest once you are logged in. You will see a button to claim your free Zippo. I've received like 7 of them over the years.

Must be 21 or over, able to verify your age, and can not receive tobacco freebies in a few states.

Enjoy  :cheers:

Edit: I can't spell
Edit 2: Excludes MA, MI, and VA.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 04:51:21 PM by Awesom-0 »

england Offline Kev D

• Absolutely No Life Club
Re: Freebies. 100% free stuff with free shipping
Reply #1 on: August 22, 2017, 04:04:50 PM
Wonder if they'll send one to the UK

pt Offline pfrsantos

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Oxygen and magnesium toghether?! OMg!
Reply #2 on: August 22, 2017, 04:08:35 PM

What's that?! Uklahoma?...

:whistle:

I don't have OCD, I have OCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ.

I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.

Eff the ineffable, scrut the inscrutable.

IYCRTYSWTMTFOT

us Offline Awesom-0

Reply #3 on: August 22, 2017, 04:19:53 PM

It might be difficult to verify your age if you never lived in the US with tobacco companies. Often people have problems with their age verification unless you use a address you lived at for a while and then change it to your current address for shipping. Unlike most websites they do a bit more to verify your age. If they can't verify your age by various addresses you have lived at they will sometimes request a faxed driver's license or last 4 of a SSN. Don't have to use a legit phone number btw.

This only applies to tobacco companies.

england Offline Kev D

Reply #4 on: August 22, 2017, 04:22:46 PM

It might be difficult to verify your age if you never lived in the US with tobacco companies. Often people have problems with their age verification unless you use a address you lived at for a while and then change it to your current address for shipping. Unlike most websites they do a bit more to verify your age. If they can't verify your age by various addresses you have lived at they will sometimes request a faxed driver's license or last 4 of a SSN. Don't have to use a legit phone number btw.

Well I'm definitely over 21. I've got a pair of boots older than 21  :facepalm:

us Offline Awesom-0

Reply #5 on: August 22, 2017, 04:27:00 PM
Free 8x10 collage print from CVS. Use code : SUMMERCOLLAGE.

(Works only for glossy and free store pickup. Must create a account or create one.)

Not the best freebie but a legit one.

Edit: added link https://www.cvs.com/photo/collage-print-8x10-detail#!/pdpview
« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 04:28:22 PM by Awesom-0 »

pt Offline pfrsantos

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #6 on: August 22, 2017, 04:33:27 PM
Not a bad idea, Awesom-0. Could I just ask you to also indicate where the offers are valid? CONUS, only some US states, worldwide?...
 :cheers:

Most of these will only be for CONUS, right?

:think: :think:

IYCRTYSWTMTFOT

ph Offline an0nemus

• No Life Club
  • I Tool Therefore I Am
Reply #7 on: August 22, 2017, 04:36:43 PM

Thanks!

I tried registering with my sister's US address but the site somehow knew i don't live there.

Oh, well. I'll just stick to my Bic's.

us Offline Awesom-0

Reply #8 on: August 22, 2017, 04:41:33 PM
Not a bad idea, Awesom-0. Could I just ask you to also indicate where the offers are valid? CONUS, only some US states, worldwide?...
 :cheers:

Most of these will only be for CONUS, right?

:think: :think:
I know the marlboro one is US only and some states local laws don't allow them to receive stuff from them. I'll check which states can't participate. CVS is US only I think as well unless you have one nearby for in-store pickup.

us Offline Awesom-0

Reply #9 on: August 22, 2017, 04:42:37 PM

Thanks!

I tried registering with my sister's US address but the site somehow knew i don't live there.

Oh, well. I'll just stick to my Bic's.

You would have to use your sister's name if you have never lived at that address for a certain amount of time.

ie Offline Don Pablo

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Yoo-hoo, big summer blowout!
Reply #10 on: August 22, 2017, 05:39:43 PM

I've got SAK parts older than 21.  :D
(I know I know, not impressive. What with all the 70 year old 1908 soldiers and all that some have.  :rofl: )
Hooked, like everyone else. ;)

All hail the hook!

us Offline Awesom-0

Reply #11 on: August 22, 2017, 05:41:23 PM

(I know I know, not impressive. What with all the 70 year old 1908 soldiers and all that some have.  :rofl: )
Just realized I'm wearing a t-shirt that's over 21 years old.  :facepalm:

pt Offline pfrsantos

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #12 on: August 22, 2017, 05:49:40 PM

You guys are making me jealous...
 :-\

Show content
Now, I wish I could be over a 21 year old...

:facepalm:

IYCRTYSWTMTFOT

us Offline Zhenchok

Reply #13 on: August 22, 2017, 08:16:52 PM
Where can I order a free SAK Spartan :)?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“All human beings have three lives: public, private, and secret.” ― Gabriel García Márquez

us Offline Awesom-0

Reply #14 on: August 22, 2017, 09:15:16 PM

:D Wish I knew, did win a black sak camper from one of the tobacco companies a while back tho.  :climber:

us Offline Zhenchok

Reply #15 on: August 22, 2017, 09:19:17 PM

:D Wish I knew, did win a black sak camper from one of the tobacco companies a while back tho.  :climber:

Thats awesome, how did you score that?

“All human beings have three lives: public, private, and secret.” ― Gabriel García Márquez

us Offline Awesom-0

Reply #16 on: August 22, 2017, 09:28:47 PM

Thats awesome, how did you score that?

I think it was a weekly prize for one of marlboro's daily entry things.

us Offline Awesom-0

Reply #17 on: August 23, 2017, 09:19:10 PM
US and Canada?
Free Sirius or XM radio is free for a bit .

Listen Free August 23 - September 5. No strings attached. We've turned on your inactive radio so you can enjoy 100 FREE channels for 2 weeks.

(Some older Sirius satellite radios may not be capable of receiving the free listening channels.)

PDF of channel line up: http://www.siriusxm.com/pdf/ex/17-8019-Q3-FL-LU-Update-HI.pdf

Edit: image of the lineup if you don't want to deal with the PDF: http://i.imgur.com/6w3ki4G.jpg

Edit: This is just a copy and paste,  I don't even have Sirius in my car so can't test it out.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2017, 09:20:49 PM by Awesom-0 »

us Offline Awesom-0

Reply #18 on: August 24, 2017, 06:49:51 PM
Free Abu Bon travel mug. Not sure about locations.
http://aubonpain.com/eclub

gb Offline Zed

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #19 on: August 24, 2017, 07:01:54 PM

I've still got a Reebok hoodie that's 28 years old  :facepalm: I wonder if it's worth anything  :D

us Offline Awesom-0

Reply #20 on: August 24, 2017, 08:57:20 PM

I've still got a Reebok hoodie that's 28 years old  :facepalm: I wonder if it's worth anything  :D

It's probably made much better than what you find today. My old cotton t-shirts are twice as thick as what I find anymore.

Speaking of t-shirts. It seems as though I had a bit to drink when I ordered a free one. Got 7 of them now lol.

gb Offline Zed

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #21 on: August 24, 2017, 09:00:51 PM

It's probably made much better than what you find today. My old cotton t-shirts are twice as thick as what I find anymore.

Speaking of t-shirts. It seems as though I had a bit to drink when I ordered a free one. Got 7 of them now lol.

:rofl:  :tu:

us Offline Awesom-0

Reply #22 on: August 28, 2017, 11:13:34 PM
 Nothing great that is free today. But marlboro started a new instant win thing. If you have a account I suggest trying it. I win something from I think every instant win thing. Ranging from 10 dollas to a Canon camera. Good luck

us Offline Awesom-0

Reply #23 on: September 17, 2017, 12:11:13 AM
Most likely US only but https://buschbucks.com/ go sign up then login and do activities it lists for Anheiser Busch free stuff. Just doing their activities,  you can get two shirts and a coozie or a hat and a couple of coozies. The cheaper camouflage point hat is out of stock but on the free points alone you can get the more expensive blue one free.

You can also win their other prizes if you buy that brand and upload receipts which I've been doing for weeks lol. But you can get whatever you want. If I remember right you end up with 170 total free points. T shirts are 60 points, coozie is 22,only hat in stock is 120 I think.

Enjoy  :climber:

Edit: Because I felt like it and noticed something annoying me. But highly likely I type like smurf to everyone.  :rofl:
« Last Edit: September 17, 2017, 12:13:13 AM by Awesom-0 »

us Offline WoodsDuck

• No Life Club
  • Duck!
Reply #24 on: September 29, 2017, 04:10:33 AM
Has anybody received a Zippo from Marlboro yet? I've yet to receive any shipping info or item.  :shrug:

us Offline WoodsDuck

• No Life Club
  • Duck!
Reply #25 on: October 02, 2017, 10:46:26 PM
Update; got my Zippo! It's a "street chrome" model (factory distressed finish to simulate pocket wear.)

us Offline Awesom-0

Reply #26 on: October 04, 2017, 06:03:19 PM
Update; got my Zippo! It's a "street chrome" model (factory distressed finish to simulate pocket wear.)
Sorry been busy but yeah I got mine. And got my shirts, hats, and coozies from buschbucks.com

us Offline Awesom-0

Reply #27 on: October 04, 2017, 06:05:11 PM
Also marlboro has a free art print poster today. Login go to noisy neighbors and it will be at the bottom.  :cheers:

hr Offline styx

Reply #28 on: October 04, 2017, 06:33:07 PM
Only thing I can get for free here is a notice that I need to pay additional taxes  :twak:
Solving problems you didn't know you had in the most obscure way possible

"And now, it's time to hand this over to our tame race axe driver. Some say, he can live in the forest for six months at a time without food, and he knows of a secret tribe of only women where he is their God. All we know is, he's call the Styx!" - TazzieRob

us Offline Awesom-0

Reply #29 on: October 04, 2017, 09:44:11 PM
Only thing I can get for free here is a notice that I need to pay additional taxes  :twak:
There are usually some decent efreebies on reddit for apps and things that are global. I don't check them very often. If you use reddit go to efreebies subreddit. :)

Edit : There are a few global freebies on the freebies subreddit but they are usually like a sample packet of soap or makeup. I just post the good stuff here.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 09:46:52 PM by Awesom-0 »

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD