Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Good Deal on Victorinox Executive

us Offline Okie Shyster

Good Deal on Victorinox Executive
on: September 03, 2017, 05:38:26 PM
For those who'd like to get a Victorinox Executive this is the best price I've ever seen on them.  $22.71 (red only) and free shipping if you get your order over $25.

https://www.amazon.com/Swiss-53401-3-Inch-Executive-Knife/dp/B00004YVBB/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1504452785&sr=8-1&keywords=victorinox+executive

us Offline Blackbeard

• No Life Club
  • One Day Closer To Death
Re: Good Deal on Victorinox Executive
Reply #1 on: September 06, 2017, 12:19:51 PM
yeah, I got one at that price a couple of weeks ago, good deal. only issue is the enormous Vic box it comes in allows it to move around too much, so there were some very light scratches on one scale. considering the box size and all the movement in shipping from europe and wherever else it came from, decided not to waste time exchanging it as im sure its pretty common issue.

us Offline Okie Shyster

Re: Good Deal on Victorinox Executive
Reply #2 on: September 07, 2017, 02:13:08 AM
yeah, I got one at that price a couple of weeks ago, good deal. only issue is the enormous Vic box it comes in allows it to move around too much, so there were some very light scratches on one scale. considering the box size and all the movement in shipping from europe and wherever else it came from, decided not to waste time exchanging it as im sure its pretty common issue.

Look at it on the bright side.  If it were perfect you'd baby it to avoid scratching it but then, some day, you'd do something and it would get scratched and you'd feel bad.  It comes "pre-scratched" to avoid your having to go thru the agony of the dreaded "first scratch."  So it's really a plus.   :D

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%