Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

SAK Whönogamy Club

00 Offline Dutch_Tooler

• No Life Club
Re: SAK Schrönogamy Club
Reply #120 on: October 14, 2017, 09:41:49 AM
ThePeacent, very sorry for your loss and hope the incident giving rise to it has been overcome.

Since you have the pictures, wouldn't that be a good basis to prosecute for theft? I'd definitely not let it go at that...
Cheers!
Dutch_Tooler

us Offline Barry Rowland

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Bon Journee!!
Reply #121 on: October 14, 2017, 01:42:57 PM
 :ahhh :ahhh :ahhh Once the Chuck Yeager challenge is over count me in too Mags!!
Barry

es Offline ThePeacent

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Firm believer of Sturgeon's Law
Reply #122 on: October 14, 2017, 01:51:02 PM
well the visit to the hospital was completely unexpected, had I known tthat I would end up ther of course I'd left the stuff behind.
Even though legal, they took the big blades (I had to explain to the two officers the legal code and Spanish laws as they doubted of their legality but even then they decided to "take them all" to be sure and "properly dispose of or destroy the bigger edged tools") (destroy, my ass  :rant:)

I know they went home with new toys and cool stuff in their pockets, thinking their lies would convince me and theor threat of suing me for "possession of forbidden weapons" would scare me away, but I know my rights and  the law and I decided to sue them instead for taking my things and making them "disappear" taking advantage of my situation and problems at the moment of my admission in the hospital.

now I've got a case running on the local courthouse waiting to the next step to happen. I've got material, photographic evidence and an inventory, made the day they took the things, with all my stuff. They won't get away with it so easily   :twak:

The Minichamp, S557, MP800, P. Tool Chest, Crunch and Hold Out will be hard to replace and expensive to get in my country, and the Minichamp and Spyderco had sentimental value, that made me reconsider my carry but hopefully such a chain of unfortunate events with crooked officers in between them won't happen again. 

As for health, I'm back and glad of it, nowhere near at 100% capacity yet but I can't complain. Thanks folks for caring and all the support, this community is such a good and strong aid in bad times   :salute:
My toys:

MTs: Surge (2x), Skeletool CX, Rebar, Blast, Fuse, Micra, Squirt (3x), Wave, Crunch, Mini, Spirit (2x), Pro Scout, MP700 (2x), Diesel, Powerlock, PowerPlier (2x), PocketPowerPlier, Blacktip , ST6 (2x), 5WR, A100

SAKs: Bantam, Executive, Ambassador, Minichamp, Classic Alox, Champion, Farmer, Explorer, Swisschamp, Golf Tool, Wenger Champ, EVO 52, Pocket Tool Chest

wales Offline magentus

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • mmmmm SAKrelicious
Reply #123 on: October 14, 2017, 02:51:40 PM
Good luck tp. I hate it when people in authority abuse that authority. Happens all too often.

Let us know how you get on.
'Use the force Harry' - Gandalf

us Offline El Corkscrew

• Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #124 on: October 15, 2017, 01:45:48 AM
Spartan Schrönogamy  :salute:
spartans.jpg
* spartans.jpg (Filesize: 377.42 KB)
“All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure.” - Mark Twain

id Offline jaya_man

• Global Moderator
Reply #125 on: October 15, 2017, 05:04:21 AM
Nice... do I see a couple of Standards?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

us Offline El Corkscrew

Reply #126 on: October 15, 2017, 05:54:27 AM

Does that mean no T&T/reg shield?

If so, yes. 
“All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure.” - Mark Twain

id Offline jaya_man

• Global Moderator
Reply #127 on: October 15, 2017, 07:38:27 AM

Does that mean no T&T/reg shield?

If so, yes.
No T&T and keyring...

wales Offline magentus

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • mmmmm SAKrelicious
Reply #128 on: October 15, 2017, 02:38:32 PM
:like:  :cheers: Schromungus dude.  :salute:

us Offline VICMAN

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #129 on: October 15, 2017, 03:20:16 PM
well the visit to the hospital was completely unexpected, had I known tthat I would end up ther of course I'd left the stuff behind.
Even though legal, they took the big blades (I had to explain to the two officers the legal code and Spanish laws as they doubted of their legality but even then they decided to "take them all" to be sure and "properly dispose of or destroy the bigger edged tools") (destroy, my ass  :rant:)

(Image removed from quote.)

I know they went home with new toys and cool stuff in their pockets, thinking their lies would convince me and theor threat of suing me for "possession of forbidden weapons" would scare me away, but I know my rights and  the law and I decided to sue them instead for taking my things and making them "disappear" taking advantage of my situation and problems at the moment of my admission in the hospital.

now I've got a case running on the local courthouse waiting to the next step to happen. I've got material, photographic evidence and an inventory, made the day they took the things, with all my stuff. They won't get away with it so easily   :twak:

The Minichamp, S557, MP800, P. Tool Chest, Crunch and Hold Out will be hard to replace and expensive to get in my country, and the Minichamp and Spyderco had sentimental value, that made me reconsider my carry but hopefully such a chain of unfortunate events with crooked officers in between them won't happen again. 

As for health, I'm back and glad of it, nowhere near at 100% capacity yet but I can't complain. Thanks folks for caring and all the support, this community is such a good and strong aid in bad times   :salute:

Sorry to hear about what happened to you.

Times have changed drastically since I was a kid in the 1950's and it saddens me that people are getting so scared of someone having a pocket knife.

I have carried a pocket knife since I was 8 years old, and I have had as many as 12 on me at times, so I can relate to you.

I hope you win your case. It would seem like you have enough evidence in your favor.

us Offline El Corkscrew

Reply #130 on: October 15, 2017, 06:03:27 PM

Good luck with your case, dude!  Way to stand up to the man!  It's truly inspiring.  :salute: :cheers:

us Offline El Corkscrew

Reply #131 on: October 15, 2017, 06:24:36 PM
Farmer/Compact/Signature today
WP_20171015_08_39_28_Pro (2).jpg
* WP_20171015_08_39_28_Pro (2).jpg (Filesize: 259.34 KB)

us Offline El Corkscrew

Reply #132 on: October 16, 2017, 05:43:16 PM
Opinels #12 aren't expensive and easily fill up a pocket. A nice addition to the SAKs, for beginning and experienced Schrönogamists alike.

I've got one #8 which was a gift, and I like it very much.

us Offline El Corkscrew

Reply #133 on: October 16, 2017, 05:43:48 PM
Pioneer/Entree/Manager for me today  :salute:
WP_20171016_08_22_16_Pro (3).jpg
* WP_20171016_08_22_16_Pro (3).jpg (Filesize: 470.45 KB)

id Offline jaya_man

• Global Moderator
SAK Schrönogamy Club
Reply #134 on: October 16, 2017, 06:47:12 PM
Not quite Schrönogamy levels... usually bring 2 saks with me... plus a swisscard in my wallet...

wales Offline magentus

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • mmmmm SAKrelicious
Reply #135 on: October 16, 2017, 06:53:09 PM
Booooooooooooo Get off the thread! Booooooooooooooo  :D

id Offline jaya_man

• Global Moderator
Reply #136 on: October 16, 2017, 06:53:55 PM
Booooooooooooo Get off the thread! Booooooooooooooo  :D
:rofl:

us Offline VICMAN

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #137 on: October 16, 2017, 06:57:13 PM
Not quite Schrönogamy levels... usually bring 2 saks with me... plus a swisscard in my wallet... (Image removed from quote.)

:like:

id Offline jaya_man

• Global Moderator
Reply #138 on: October 16, 2017, 06:59:25 PM
Not quite Schrönogamy levels... usually bring 2 saks with me... plus a swisscard in my wallet... (Image removed from quote.)

:like:
Thanks Vicman :cheers:

us Offline El Corkscrew

Reply #139 on: October 16, 2017, 07:03:16 PM

You have your own style of Jayaligamy. :cheers:

id Offline jaya_man

• Global Moderator
Reply #140 on: October 16, 2017, 07:09:55 PM

You have your own style of Jayaligamy. :cheers:
:lol:

us Offline El Corkscrew

Reply #141 on: October 19, 2017, 05:00:48 PM
 :salute:
WP_20171019_07_23_45_Pro (3).jpg
* WP_20171019_07_23_45_Pro (3).jpg (Filesize: 379.1 KB)

id Offline jaya_man

• Global Moderator
Reply #142 on: October 20, 2017, 12:19:33 PM
Another Schrönogamy day for me today... Jalox, Black Beauty Clone and Minichamp...

wales Offline magentus

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • mmmmm SAKrelicious
Reply #143 on: October 20, 2017, 04:00:53 PM
That clone is looking pretty sweet J Man  :salute:
20171020_112309.jpg
* 20171020_112309.jpg (Filesize: 325.78 KB)

id Offline jaya_man

• Global Moderator
Reply #144 on: October 20, 2017, 04:07:14 PM
That clone is looking pretty sweet J Man  :salute:
Thanks Mags... And so is Buschroder and co. :like: :cheers:

us Offline El Corkscrew

Reply #145 on: October 22, 2017, 05:24:15 PM
  :salute:
WP_20171022_08_08_47_Pro (2).jpg
* WP_20171022_08_08_47_Pro (2).jpg (Filesize: 317.85 KB)

us Offline VICMAN

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #146 on: October 22, 2017, 08:39:41 PM

us Offline El Corkscrew

Reply #147 on: October 22, 2017, 09:38:35 PM

us Offline twiliter

• motionless wheel, nothing is real
Re: SAK Schrölygamy Club
Reply #148 on: October 22, 2017, 10:10:29 PM
 :nothingtoadd:

Mwahahahahaaaaa  :D

nl Offline Ron Who

• I'm blue!
Reply #149 on: October 22, 2017, 11:03:22 PM
I haven´t posted any pics in this thread for over a week, I´m glad to see it´s doing well without me.  :)  :like:

Today i visited my parents and had a nice day with a good meal, my mother is the best cook in the world of course.

I carried my Carver, PX, alox MiniChamp and black SwissChamp. I didn´t get any pics unfortunately. Maybe tomorrow.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD
39%