Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Midnite Manager for an alox Minichamp? (UK)

scotland Offline Dunkeld

Midnite Manager for an alox Minichamp? (UK)
on: September 22, 2017, 05:00:51 PM
Anyone up for this?

I've got a vgc Midnite Manager (red) that's seen a bit of pocket carry but little use. It's the more recent version with a (pretty bright) white lcd. I'd like to try an alox Minichamp to see if I might use that more.

I'm at work just now so can't check but I'm fairly sure I still have the box/instructions for the Midnite Manager and also a spare battery and pen refill. The battery will need replacing soon (the light was something I used often) but I would send it with the replacement battery still in it's seal....so that you would know it's a fresh one when you replace it.

If it sounds like a fair swap, drop me a pm or whatever and we'll get the ball rolling. I can organise pics if you need them.

Cheers

p.s......I might consider alternative swaps along the lines of Vic Compact/Executive/Handyman or Wenger PTC

scotland Offline Dunkeld

Re: Midnite Manager for an alox Minichamp? (UK)
Reply #1 on: September 25, 2017, 05:42:42 PM
OK, back home now. Found the box and instructions, not found the pen refill and spare battery (annoying).

Would swap it for an alox minichamp (happy to throw in a few £ if helps) or a Compact, Handyman or PTC.

Cheers.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD