Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

2004 original Charge Titanium scales.

us Offline JustinCase

2004 original Charge Titanium scales.
on: September 22, 2017, 09:07:04 PM
Does anyone know by any chance a or has an idea on how much a set of 2004 original Charge scales will cost or how much I can pay for them? Asking because there's a guy in another forum who offered them to me but he has no idea of the price or what to ask.

Thanks in advance guys! :salute:
“It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I try a little longer to solve the problem"

gb Offline Raukodur

• No Life Club
Re: 2004 original Charge Titanium scales.
Reply #1 on: September 23, 2017, 03:57:09 PM
I know this is the wrong place for saying this, and I'm sorry for going off-topic, I don't know the answer to your question, but doesn't it bug you that the titanium scales are just that, slabs of titanium that are window dressing, rather than the Charge, for which you pay a premium price, having a full frame made of titanium?

us Offline sawman

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • You're amongst friends.
Reply #2 on: September 23, 2017, 04:06:10 PM
Interesting, Raukodur...

Which brings another scary thought to mind: What if LM offered solid Ti handles? How much those might cost. I'm thinking several hundred MSRP!!  :ahhh

I admit that I'm drawn to the aesthetics of those slabs. They're just so tempting, and I suppose that is why I've flipped so many TTi's in the past several years  ::)
SAW

us Offline JustinCase

Reply #3 on: September 23, 2017, 07:33:46 PM
Got the scales for 20 bucks, don't need them but for the price it was difficult to say no. Now the question is, what should I do with them..hmm :think: Maybe I can replace my Charge ALX aluminum scales but not sure about the pivot screws? Anyhow, something will come up but in the mean time I will keep them as collector's items ;)
“It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I try a little longer to solve the problem"

us Offline SteveC

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #4 on: September 23, 2017, 08:19:20 PM
Nice !  now you'll have them just in case   :D

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44