Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Screwdrivers question: LM Micra vs Vic Cadet vs Craftsman 4-Way

Bamba · 25 · 1465

Offline Bamba

I usually EDC a SAKs combo: Vic Lumberjack (front right pocket) + Vic Rambler (5th pocket).
The Lumberjack, for the uninitiated, is an Alox Bantam + Woodsaw.
All in all the combo is very lightweight and compact and I'm happy with it, for the functions/weight ratio.

Or at least I was.  :-\

Lately, I had a couple of incidents in which the drivers proved to be too light duty, and I ended up using a full sized SD to finish the jobs.

I considered swapping the Lumberjack for a Cadet, but this really means giving up the woodsaw in exchange for stouter drivers.
The drivers are important to me, I use them frequently around the house.
But then I like the saw a lot... even though I rarely use it. I consider it an emergency tool and it's a powerful one.

I don't have a Cadet yet, but I was about to get one anyway.
Then a new idea struck me: keep the Lumberjack, and replace the Rambler with a Micra!  :think:
...which I don't have either, so here goes the question:

In terms of performance and durability, how do the SDs on the LM Micra compare to the SDs on the Cadet?
And another question yet: how do they compare to the classic Craftsman 4-way SD piece?
(I can't buy the Craftsman in my country but it's available on the bay site etc).

Would appreciate comparisons, impressions and alternative ideas!

us Offline SteveC

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Re: Screwdrivers question: LM Micra vs Vic Cadet vs Craftsman 4-Way
Reply #1 on: September 24, 2017, 09:28:43 PM
Get yourself a Farmer  :pok:

gb Offline AimlessWanderer

• Zombie Apprentice
  • I'm not a pessimist, I'm an experienced optimist!
Reply #2 on: September 24, 2017, 09:37:55 PM
I would MUCH rather have a Rambler than a Micra. The Micra is OK if you get a good one - my success rate at picking a good one is 50%, and I've heard of other having issues too. Moral of that one is that even if you do decide to go that route, try before you buy - and buy the one you try. Even if you get a good one, I have found the Rambler/Manager better for my needs.

I would suggest looking at getting a Tourist, taking it apart and adding the saw from the Lumberjack. If the idea of knife surgery worries you, there's always a 91mm Camper (which you could add plus scales to if you want). Unfortunately there is no currently available 84mm or 85mm equivalent.

I do have a craftsman screwdriver somewhere, but no real experience using it.

The cantankerous but occasionally useful member, formally known as 50ft-trad

us Offline SteveC

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #3 on: September 24, 2017, 09:55:17 PM
Al , what issues have you had with the Micra ? This is the first I'm hearing of any problems with it.

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #4 on: September 24, 2017, 10:19:31 PM
Al , what issues have you had with the Micra ? This is the first I'm hearing of any problems with it.

Floppy scissors. VERY floppy scissors. The ones on my 30th Anniversary set are horrendous, Steve. There's play in all directions. I might expect this much play on a pair of scissors that has been used heavily for a few years, but not straight from the factory, and certainly not on a 30th Anniversary set. I've heard others complain about bad scissors on them too. The rest of the tool seems OK on this one to be fair.

As an aside, my success rate on the Squirts quality is about 25%. Three of four had blades that clashed with the scales on closing, and at least two of them had bald patches on the file. I could fix up these Micra scissors with a few slaps with a hammer, but have so far chosen to keep them as a reminder of how many times I've had to fix defects on tools from that factory. The fact they are celebrating 30 years with a badly made tool, makes me feel even more justified about my feelings towards them.

Offline Bamba

Reply #5 on: September 24, 2017, 10:32:10 PM

Thanks for your suggestion,
But... the Farmer is not the answer.
I like it a lot but it's not as pocketable as a 84mm 2 layer alox.
Nearly double the weight and the girth.

us Offline SteveC

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #6 on: September 24, 2017, 10:35:14 PM
That's too bad  :(    I guess I never noticed before but there is some play on my Micras scissors but it doesn't affect their ability to cut well.

us Offline SteveC

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #7 on: September 24, 2017, 10:36:39 PM

Put it on a pocket hanger and it's hardly noticeable.

us Offline ironraven

• No Life Club
  • American Clandestine Materials Executive (ACME)
Reply #8 on: September 24, 2017, 10:39:30 PM
Floppy scissors. VERY floppy scissors.

That has been my experience as well. Very hit and miss. I find the origional S4 Squirts were tighter than current Micras. First few years of productions Micras were tighter than current ones, but they all worked themselves to wiggly. Oddly, the e4 Squirts I have haven't loosened up.

Another option still involves surgery, but you can get a a First Victorinox Plus, raid it for the saw, and have that grafted into a Recruit. Might need a little drill work to get it into a Tinker Small, not sure, but that would cover a lot of capability.

As for the question about the Craftsman 4-way... meh. It's a coin of less than wonderful, kinda thin steel with four sizes of drivers on it. If you want small, you can get thumb drivers like these guys: https://www.amazon.com/Cal-Van-Tools-908-03-Finger-Driver/dp/B0066PI4GA Each holder is identical, and you just put one, a couple of bits and maybe an extender in a small coin purse or something similiar. I carried ones like these for a long time before I switched to a Doc Allen Versadriver.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 10:53:35 PM by ironraven »
"Even if it is only the handful of people I meet on the street, or in my home, I can still protect them with this one sword" Kenshin Himura

Necessity is the mother of invention. If you're not ready, it's "a mother". If you are, it's "mom".

"I love democracy" Sheev Palpatine, upon his election to Chancellor.

Offline Bamba

Reply #9 on: September 24, 2017, 10:41:06 PM
I would MUCH rather have a Rambler than a Micra. The Micra is OK if you get a good one - my success rate at picking a good one is 50%, and I've heard of other having issues too. Moral of that one is that even if you do decide to go that route, try before you buy - and buy the one you try. Even if you get a good one, I have found the Rambler/Manager better for my needs.

I would suggest looking at getting a Tourist, taking it apart and adding the saw from the Lumberjack. If the idea of knife surgery worries you, there's always a 91mm Camper (which you could add plus scales to if you want). Unfortunately there is no currently available 84mm or 85mm equivalent.

Thanks for the warning, point taken!
I haven't handled a LM in a few years I think (I had a couple nearly 20yr ago, both lost/stolen) but I've seen complaints about their QC/QA in general on the forums.

The Rambler is good for my needs as well but maybe the Micra will do better.
Can you comment on the Micra's drivers compared to 84mm opener layer drivers?

us Offline getahl

Reply #10 on: September 24, 2017, 10:48:01 PM

Floppy scissors. VERY floppy scissors. The ones on my 30th Anniversary set are horrendous, Steve. There's play in all directions. I might expect this much play on a pair of scissors that has been used heavily for a few years, but not straight from the factory, and certainly not on a 30th Anniversary set. I've heard others complain about bad scissors on them too. The rest of the tool seems OK on this one to be fair.

As an aside, my success rate on the Squirts quality is about 25%. Three of four had blades that clashed with the scales on closing, and at least two of them had bald patches on the file. I could fix up these Micra scissors with a few slaps with a hammer, but have so far chosen to keep them as a reminder of how many times I've had to fix defects on tools from that factory. The fact they are celebrating 30 years with a badly made tool, makes me feel even more justified about my feelings towards them.
Plus one to this.  I want to like the Micra. I love the drivers, the fact you can extend both handles and choke up on the blade, and the form factor. The scissors are even good at zip ties. Want to know what kills it for me? The scissors performance on softer, floppier materials. Any kind of fabric, string, or soft plastic, like a zip lock baggy, just folds over. I've tried peening the pivot  to close the gap, tried sharpening or honing by cutting aluminum foil, and there's no change in performance. I have three Micras, two of which were new out of the box, and all three perform identically. That's what keeps me coming back to Vic and the 58mm line. My vote goes to the Rambler or Manager.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Offline Bamba

Reply #11 on: September 24, 2017, 10:51:10 PM

Put it on a pocket hanger and it's hardly noticeable.

The Lumberjack is already on a Tec P-7...  :D

With my size+dress style (mostly smart casual or business casual) the Farmer just does not fit.

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #12 on: September 24, 2017, 11:15:22 PM

I haven't handled a LM in a few years I think (I had a couple nearly 20yr ago, both lost/stolen) but I've seen complaints about their QC/QA in general on the forums.

Bamba, can you be more specific as regards application? Where has the Rambler and Lumberjack combo tool left you needing to go fetch a screwdriver?

I'm tempted to say stick with the Vic  ;) but I'd rather not answer without fully understanding the question first  :cheers:

Offline Bamba

Reply #13 on: September 25, 2017, 12:02:49 AM

Bamba, can you be more specific as regards application? Where has the Rambler and Lumberjack combo tool left you needing to go fetch a screwdriver?

I'm tempted to say stick with the Vic  ;) but I'd rather not answer without fully understanding the question first  :cheers:

Sure,

1. One day I needed to fit 4 anchor points for a in-house safety gate.
That meant driving 4 small (2-3mm thick, ~15mm long, phillips) screws into the door frame.
- I started by using the Rambler's scissors as a makeshift awl, to create guide holes.
- I then used the Rambler's ph SD to drive the screw into the frame.
- At some point I the SD tip kept sliding out of the screw, so I had to switch to the Lumberjack's combo tool, placed in an angle. It worked for a while and then the very last 2-3 threads were just impossible to do - again the tool would just loose hold of the screw.

2. On another event I wanted to assemble some simple toy from Ikea. The thing had pre-drilled holes for the (short) screws, only without the threads.
Again, it was easy at first but the last threads required ridiculously high pressure in order to get the screws to move at all. And on 1 of 4 I still had to reach for a proper SD.

3. Last event, with a different problem: I changed an electric switch at home, had to undo the slotted screws on a wires connector block. Those were recessed.
The slotted SD on the Rambler would fit in the screws but could not go deep enough becuase of the it gets wider after a few mm.
(I mention this one because the Micra has the small SD and I wonder if it's a better suited tool for electricals).

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #14 on: September 25, 2017, 12:33:18 AM

Sure,

1. One day I needed to fit 4 anchor points for a in-house safety gate.
That meant driving 4 small (2-3mm thick, ~15mm long, phillips) screws into the door frame.
- I started by using the Rambler's scissors as a makeshift awl, to create guide holes.
- I then used the Rambler's ph SD to drive the screw into the frame.
- At some point I the SD tip kept sliding out of the screw, so I had to switch to the Lumberjack's combo tool, placed in an angle. It worked for a while and then the very last 2-3 threads were just impossible to do - again the tool would just loose hold of the screw.

2. On another event I wanted to assemble some simple toy from Ikea. The thing had pre-drilled holes for the (short) screws, only without the threads.
Again, it was easy at first but the last threads required ridiculously high pressure in order to get the screws to move at all. And on 1 of 4 I still had to reach for a proper SD.

3. Last event, with a different problem: I changed an electric switch at home, had to undo the slotted screws on a wires connector block. Those were recessed.
The slotted SD on the Rambler would fit in the screws but could not go deep enough becuase of the it gets wider after a few mm.
(I mention this one because the Micra has the small SD and I wonder if it's a better suited tool for electricals).

OK, so two higher torque Phillips, and one restricted access electrical flat.

The smaller flat driver on the Micra, is really an eyeglasses driver. Yes, it might turn a few screws a bit wider, but nipping up electrical connections, or loosening such screws nipped up with a "proper" driver, might be too much for it, and might damage driver or screw. The main flat driver on the Micra, is about as wide as the textured area on the SD file - roughly twice as wide as the SD file's driver tip - so that's not going to help you either..

As for the stubborn Phillips, it depends on just how stubborn they are, and words on a forum are struggling to quantify this either way.  :D The Micra might have done a slightly better job on these, but it's hard to say. The Rambler Phillips is usually very good on a wide range of screws, but if the forces were too high, I can understand it not having enough bite. Did you try the file tip on these, or did you think it would bend it? The driver on the Micra is out of thicker plate than the SD file, and also shorter, so more robust - but not as thick as the Rambler's Phillips.

Frankly, the forces you are describing sound like they could twist the can opener tip on a Cadet anyway - there's only so much force these things will take, and obviously you don't want to consider a 91mm with in-line Phillips, which would be the best tool for the job. DO NOT attempt jobs like you have described with a backspring Phillips on a Tinker Small - you'll kill the knife!

Have you looked at a Evo88 instead? There's still only so much torque a keyring sized tool will take, but I think I'd pitch that up against the Micra, and it might bite better in larger Phillips than the Rambler crosshead, (though not on smaller Phillips, as it's really a flathead driver) and also might do better at accessing those recessed electrical screws too. Possibly. Obviously I'm only guessing from words on a screen, but it might be another tool to consider, and leaving you free to carry the Lumberjack. Plus, it has an eyeglasses driver, and an awl  ;)

us Offline ironraven

• No Life Club
Reply #15 on: September 25, 2017, 01:24:29 AM
Frankly, the forces you are describing sound like they could twist the can opener tip on a Cadet anyway - there's only so much force these things will take, and obviously you don't want to consider a 91mm with in-line Phillips, which would be the best tool for the job. DO NOT attempt jobs like you have described with a backspring Phillips on a Tinker Small - you'll kill the knife!

Concur. Multitools are a collection of compromises, starting with brute force. You can torque apart anything, but the fewer peices the better, and the more surface area and surfaces you have to take the torque the better.

Going back to recommending a small bit driver. What you're describing would certainly kill a backspring phillips, and I'd rather not do it to an inline on a SAK or a keyring sized pliers/scissor based multi. A full sized multi is too big from the sounds of it, and even then, sometimes you just have to reach for a monotool. Nice thing about a bit driver is that when you put too much torque on it, you replace the bit- it will sacrifce to protect the driver usually.
"Even if it is only the handful of people I meet on the street, or in my home, I can still protect them with this one sword" Kenshin Himura

Necessity is the mother of invention. If you're not ready, it's "a mother". If you are, it's "mom".

Offline Bamba

Reply #16 on: September 26, 2017, 02:01:29 AM

Plus one to this.  I want to like the Micra. I love the drivers, the fact you can extend both handles and choke up on the blade, and the form factor. The scissors are even good at zip ties. Want to know what kills it for me? The scissors performance on softer, floppier materials. Any kind of fabric, string, or soft plastic, like a zip lock baggy, just folds over. I've tried peening the pivot  to close the gap, tried sharpening or honing by cutting aluminum foil, and there's no change in performance. I have three Micras, two of which were new out of the box, and all three perform identically. That's what keeps me coming back to Vic and the 58mm line. My vote goes to the Rambler or Manager.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Alright, I think I got it, no love for the Micra scissors (pretty bad for a scissors-based tool...).
I'll just say that the scissors on my Ambassador and on my wife's Classic also have a problem - they will only open about 2/3 of the way (compared to my Rambler).
It seems to be a blade issue and not a pivot one, but so far I was not able to fix it with my limited sharpening skills (and gear).
The scissors were fine out of the box and were only used for light duty cutting.

Offline Bamba

Reply #17 on: September 26, 2017, 02:21:26 AM

OK, so two higher torque Phillips, and one restricted access electrical flat.

The smaller flat driver on the Micra, is really an eyeglasses driver. Yes, it might turn a few screws a bit wider, but nipping up electrical connections, or loosening such screws nipped up with a "proper" driver, might be too much for it, and might damage driver or screw. The main flat driver on the Micra, is about as wide as the textured area on the SD file - roughly twice as wide as the SD file's driver tip - so that's not going to help you either..

As for the stubborn Phillips, it depends on just how stubborn they are, and words on a forum are struggling to quantify this either way.  :D The Micra might have done a slightly better job on these, but it's hard to say. The Rambler Phillips is usually very good on a wide range of screws, but if the forces were too high, I can understand it not having enough bite. Did you try the file tip on these, or did you think it would bend it? The driver on the Micra is out of thicker plate than the SD file, and also shorter, so more robust - but not as thick as the Rambler's Phillips.

Have you looked at a Evo88 instead? There's still only so much torque a keyring sized tool will take, but I think I'd pitch that up against the Micra, and it might bite better in larger Phillips than the Rambler crosshead, (though not on smaller Phillips, as it's really a flathead driver) and also might do better at accessing those recessed electrical screws too. Possibly. Obviously I'm only guessing from words on a screen, but it might be another tool to consider, and leaving you free to carry the Lumberjack. Plus, it has an eyeglasses driver, and an awl  ;)

Evo 88. Well that's one surprising idea... I'll admit it took me second thought to see the merit in it, but that looks like something with potential.
I'm pretty sure the driver itself is fairly sturdy (if it's comparable to the ph on the Rambler, then this one is more than twice as thick as the 84mm combo tool!). Now the question is how strong the pivot is...

BTW, yeah, I have used both SDs on the Rambler for the jobs I described above. Opened the tools 90 deg so I was able to apply some torque; but I stopped when I felt the tools scored. The flat SD tip has chipped a little.  :-\

The Evo scales look too beefy for me on such a small tool, but I may look around for a used Wenger PTC.

:cheers:
 :like:

Offline Bamba

Reply #18 on: September 26, 2017, 02:32:28 AM

Concur. Multitools are a collection of compromises, starting with brute force. You can torque apart anything, but the fewer peices the better, and the more surface area and surfaces you have to take the torque the better.

Going back to recommending a small bit driver. What you're describing would certainly kill a backspring phillips, and I'd rather not do it to an inline on a SAK or a keyring sized pliers/scissor based multi. A full sized multi is too big from the sounds of it, and even then, sometimes you just have to reach for a monotool. Nice thing about a bit driver is that when you put too much torque on it, you replace the bit- it will sacrifce to protect the driver usually.

I see your point and I have to agree for the most part.
I spent about an hour now looking for a pocket hex bit driver. I want something flat that'll stay in the 5th pocket, next to the little SAK.
Guess I'll head to the keychain and one piece tools forum for recommendations...

us Offline MusicMen

• No Life Club
  • 21 Badges for Eagle
Reply #19 on: September 26, 2017, 03:00:43 AM

I spent about an hour now looking for a pocket hex bit driver. I want something flat that'll stay in the 5th pocket, next to the little SAK.
Guess I'll head to the keychain and one piece tools forum for recommendations...
Have you thought about the Victorinox ratchet kit? Ebay link
If you get the Leatherman extension you could use the Leatherman bits.
BUCK: X-Tract, 360
GERBER: Clutch, Shortcut, Dime*, DimE*, Octane & Crucial FAST
MP600 NN, CentreDrive, Grappler
Diesel*, Nickle*, Bullrush, MP600 BN, Flik & MP600DET* all in BO
LEATHERMAN: Skeletool, Style PS, CS, ES* & Style*, Juice S2(X2), SC2, C2, Pro, XE6
Crunch, MTO Style CS, Sideclip, BO Kick*
SOG: PowerAccess, Blacktip*, HD PPP
VICTORINOX: SwissTool Std, X(CS), & RS all with red logo, Spirit XBS
*=mod

ie Offline Don Pablo

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Yoo-hoo, big summer blowout!
Reply #20 on: September 26, 2017, 11:08:17 AM

Have you thought about the Victorinox ratchet kit? Ebay link
If you get the Leatherman extension you could use the Leatherman bits.
Or Doc Allen versadriver.
Hooked, like everyone else. ;)

All hail the hook!

us Offline ironraven

• No Life Club
Reply #21 on: September 27, 2017, 05:02:47 AM
My go to is the Doc Allen Versadriver. This is part of my EDC and I've beat on mine for a long time in ways that woudl make the Marquis de Sade's hair turn white. I have one grumble- it comes with a cheap bit extender for a drill. I put in a socket extender, much stronger. I've also put in and taken out a LOT of thing over the years, and replaced quite a few as I sheered cheap bits or used an extension bar to short some circuit or... something, but the handle keeps going. I've even put a short cheater bar in it (6" socket extension) and reefed on stuff that was stuck, without damaging the main part of the tool. The pouch it comes in is excellent- 3x4x.5", and there is plenty of room in there. For a long time I had 20 1/4" bits, a 4mm adaptor, a dozen or so 4mm bits, a half inch socket, and along with the 2" socket extender, I had a 3" in there as well.
http://docallensversatool.com/
https://countycomm.com/products/versatool-pro-driver-set
https://www.survivalresources.com/doc-allen-s-versatool.html?category_id=122

If that is too big, let's get down to the itty bitty ones.

County Comm is an ourfit you either hate or are in a love-hate relationship with. Shipping sucks, but they design and (mostly) find some really good tools. This is just a skinny little lever put on a bit driver adapter, and they do not get smaller.
https://countycomm.com/collections/view-all-tool-products/products/edc-key-screwdriver?variant=29222289222

And these are a little bigger. This is the higher quality version, but I've found servicable ones for three bucks in the key chain gizmo rack at the hardware store. Add one of any of the hundreds of keychain tools that has a 1/4" hex hole on it for torque, and if it can be opened with a pocket sized tool, it's probably going to open.
https://countycomm.com/collections/view-all-tool-products/products/screw-key-ring-set

Offline Bamba

Reply #22 on: September 27, 2017, 01:11:20 PM

If that is too big, let's get down to the itty bitty ones.

County Comm is an ourfit you either hate or are in a love-hate relationship with. Shipping sucks, but they design and (mostly) find some really good tools. This is just a skinny little lever put on a bit driver adapter, and they do not get smaller.
https://countycomm.com/collections/view-all-tool-products/products/edc-key-screwdriver?variant=29222289222

And these are a little bigger. This is the higher quality version, but I've found servicable ones for three bucks in the key chain gizmo rack at the hardware store. Add one of any of the hundreds of keychain tools that has a 1/4" hex hole on it for torque, and if it can be opened with a pocket sized tool, it's probably going to open.
https://countycomm.com/collections/view-all-tool-products/products/screw-key-ring-set

Thanks,
The Vic Ratchet and the Versatool are both cool and compact, but really all I need is a supplement to my EDC SAKs, something that will fit in my 5th pocket next to the small sak, or on a keychain, or in my wallet...

I'm aware of both products you suggested.

After a few hours of perfecting my google search phrases ( :P), I actually found something that I think may have more potential (really depending on how it's executed though, will have to buy and try  :D).
As a driver, when used in wrench orientation, it looks like it has a longer handle for leverage => more torque.
https://getkeysmart.com/products/nano-socket
Does not come with a driver, and maybe a hex extender like the EDC-Key has is a good idea for this one as well.
Not too expensive, I'm going to give it a try. For me buying from CountyComm is going to cost quite a lot as I'm not in the US.

Another simple and robust option could be a Torque Adapter for 1/4" bit. Something along the lines of this one:
https://www.matcotools.com/catalog/product/BTA122A/3-8-12PT-TORQUE-ADAPTER/
Just for the correct size. They're expensive, but they're real industrial tools that give even longer "handle". Will be easy to put one on the keychain.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2017, 01:13:13 PM by Bamba »

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #23 on: September 27, 2017, 03:23:17 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpuDvYD0Q4g

I have one of the older (or newer  :think: not sure of the time line) versions with two double ended bits with ball detents, and I haven't tried the version covered in this vid.

au Offline Brock O Lee

Reply #24 on: September 30, 2017, 02:52:02 AM
I previously also entertained impure thoughs about replacing a Rambler with a Micra...  :facepalm:

I bought a Micra, but it's not as nice or as precise as the Rambler, so the Rambler remains King of the 5th pocket.

The Micra ended up on the wife's car keys, and I have not really used it much. Judging by the look of it, the drivers do seem to be stronger than the SAK combo tool (of which I am not really a fan of as a pry tool or SD). It is heavy for a small tool, about the same weight as a Pioneer!

For around the house I am not too fuzzed to walk a few steps to get a real SD if I feel the Pioneer I EDC is not up to the task. I like the 93mm alox for their strong drivers and pins.

I like to keep the on-person carry minimal with the Pioneer and Rambler. For all the 'emergency' and 'what-if' scenarios I have a Rebar with bits and other tools in an EDC organiser in my daily bag within arms reach. It gives peace of mind for all the outlier tasks, and is actually used very infrequently.

« Last Edit: September 30, 2017, 04:49:37 AM by Brock O Lee »
Hans

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44