Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad by logging in.

Lanyards, zipper pulls, fire starters. What if anything do you like on your SAK? 4869

Full Member Posts: 210 "My real name is Elmiro Dungfoot."
Re: Lanyards, zipper pulls, fire starters. What if anything do you like on your SAK?
« Reply #180 on: September 23, 2018, 12:06:20 AM »
As I mentioned, the Swiss Army commercial lanyards work great for a variety of apps, or any item with a bail/pull on it.

"Those who do evil to others:  the killers, the rapists, psychos, sadists.  Will come to know me well.  Frank Castle is dead!  Call me . . . The Punisher." - Frank Castle, 'The Punisher'

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, 'The Wild Bunch'
No Life Club Posts: 3,084
Re: Lanyards, zipper pulls, fire starters. What if anything do you like on your SAK?
« Reply #181 on: September 23, 2018, 01:21:33 AM »
 :like: all the photos
Full Member Posts: 210 "My real name is Elmiro Dungfoot."
« Reply #182 on: September 23, 2018, 02:15:33 AM »
:like: all the photos

Thanks, Ray!  Appreciate it. :tu:

"Those who do evil to others:  the killers, the rapists, psychos, sadists.  Will come to know me well.  Frank Castle is dead!  Call me . . . The Punisher." - Frank Castle, 'The Punisher'

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, 'The Wild Bunch'
No Life Club Posts: 1,742 join The American Legion Family - since 1919
« Reply #183 on: September 24, 2018, 11:53:16 PM »
As I mentioned, the Swiss Army commercial lanyards work great for a variety of apps, or any item with a bail/pull on it.

(Image removed from quote.)
:tu:

Join KNIFE RIGHTS!
Full Member Posts: 241
« Reply #184 on: September 26, 2018, 09:40:02 PM »
One of my SAK’s has a Ti Dangler clip , the rest just have a pinky lanyard to prevent dropping , it gets you negative points , when working at heights .

Best Regards,

Chris
« Reply #185 on: September 27, 2018, 04:39:45 AM »
One of my SAK’s has a Ti Dangler clip , the rest just have a pinky lanyard to prevent dropping , it gets you negative points , when working at heights .

Best Regards,

Chris
:tu:

Join KNIFE RIGHTS!
« Reply #186 on: September 27, 2018, 04:43:41 AM »
Besides the collection I install on draw queen kinves and oldies, my favorite of all is a smalk red para, loop through the keyring, overhand knot and burn the ends... from a friend no longer in this relm.....

Join KNIFE RIGHTS!

Operational Funds

Keep the Unworkable working! Donate with PayPal!
December Goal: $275.00
Due Date: Dec 31
Total Receipts: $82.00
PayPal Fees: $5.19
Net Balance: $76.81
Below Goal: $198.19
Site Currency: USD
28% 
December Donations

Community Links