Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Jeans with surprisingly good EDC pockets...

us Offline tommywp

Jeans with surprisingly good EDC pockets...
on: September 30, 2017, 07:53:06 PM
Just got a pair of 'extreme stretch' jeans from American Eagle for like $30. 4 inch watch pocket on these suckers...that's a Spirit and AA light in there...feels a little bulky, but just the Spirit is fine. PST or 93mm Alox don't even peak out the top. Totally get it if this brand of jeans isn't your style, but that watch pocket is definitely an interesting carry option and way bigger then most.

Any one else have a brand of plain old jeans with a good EDC pocket?
IMG_4156.JPG
* IMG_4156.JPG (Filesize: 216.16 KB)
IMG_4157.JPG
* IMG_4157.JPG (Filesize: 133.87 KB)
« Last Edit: September 30, 2017, 08:13:17 PM by tommywp »

es Offline ThePeacent

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Firm believer of Sturgeon's Law
Re: Jeans with surprisingly good EDC pockets...
Reply #1 on: October 01, 2017, 12:05:16 AM
well those sure seem like a nice pair of jeans for EDCers.  :cheers:
It is truly nice when you can put your gear in the pockets if you don't like or can't have stuff on your belt. I am not really a jeans person but I like a lot the Gear-carrying pockets of the 5.11 pants and other clothes of the brand.

Even then, I admit, I like having the MTs on my belt as well as the pockets full of other goodies. I like to overcarry, and have fun with my stuff even if not totally needed. EDCers FTW!
My toys:

MTs: Surge (2x), Skeletool CX, Rebar, Blast, Fuse, Micra, Squirt (3x), Wave, Crunch, Mini, Spirit (2x), Pro Scout, MP700 (2x), Diesel, Powerlock, PowerPlier (2x), PocketPowerPlier, Blacktip , ST6 (2x), 5WR, A100

SAKs: Bantam, Executive, Ambassador, Minichamp, Classic Alox, Champion, Farmer, Explorer, Swisschamp, Golf Tool, Wenger Champ, EVO 52, Pocket Tool Chest

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #2 on: October 01, 2017, 06:30:29 AM
It is truly nice when you can put your gear in the pockets if you don't like or can't have stuff on your belt. I am not really a jeans person but I like a lot the Gear-carrying pockets of the 5.11 pants and other clothes of the brand.

(Image removed from quote.)

Even then, I admit, I like having the MTs on my belt as well as the pockets full of other goodies. I like to overcarry, and have fun with my stuff even if not totally needed. EDCers FTW!

:like:
Esse Quam Videri

nl Offline Ron Who

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • I'm blue!
Reply #3 on: October 01, 2017, 09:50:44 AM

(Image removed from quote.)

Same here!  :like:

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $379.86
PayPal Fees: $19.62
Net Balance: $360.24
Above Goal: $60.24
Site Currency: USD