Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

SOG Knife in Kingsman - The Golden Circle

us Offline chrono

• No Life Club
  • Find me if you can...
SOG Knife in Kingsman - The Golden Circle
on: October 10, 2017, 04:43:36 AM
I went to see Kingsman - The Golden Circle today. During the flight of Eggsy, Merlin, and Galahad to Poppy Land in Cambodia, I notice a small SOG knife among the weapon collection. It was just a few second, and I thought one of the character would at least pick it up, which did not happen. It had orange handle, probably a Huntspoint knife. I find it amusing to have a cheap knife among the high-tech gadgets.

Movie was good, Elton John was funny and have more lines and screen time than I expected. Rated R for a lot of F bombs, and a sexual situation.

00 Offline Mordlaw

• New User
Re: SOG Knife in Kingsman - The Golden Circle
Reply #1 on: November 21, 2017, 03:40:34 PM
Thanks for the heads up. I've not seen the movie yet but I can't wait for that scene now.

Offline Jaweeks

• New User
Reply #2 on: December 16, 2017, 05:19:49 AM
Found this guy, doesn't appear to be beyond on the table and on belts. When they pull a knife is considerably different.

https://www.bladehq.com/item--SOG-Huntspoint-Skinning-Knife-Fixed--15207

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

00 Offline Sgt. Steve

• New User
Reply #3 on: February 09, 2018, 04:52:33 PM
I noticed it in the airplane scene and wondered what model it was.  It was a wide shot and quick, so all I saw was the wood handle and SOG logo.

I have a few SOG products myself.  Some small folders, a couple of Spirit spear heads, and my Seal Pup, so I was interested when I saw it.

es Offline ThePeacent

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Firm believer of Sturgeon's Law
Reply #4 on: February 10, 2018, 03:48:18 PM
also I saw a SOG Trident folder yesterday on a "Preacher" episode where one of the bad guys attacks the main character with it inside the classroom of a nun's school

:multi:
My toys:

MTs: Surge (2x), Skeletool CX, Rebar, Blast, Fuse, Micra, Squirt (3x), Wave, Crunch, Mini, Spirit (2x), Pro Scout, MP700 (2x), Diesel, Powerlock, PowerPlier (2x), PocketPowerPlier, Blacktip , ST6 (2x), 5WR, A100

SAKs: Bantam, Executive, Ambassador, Minichamp, Classic Alox, Champion, Farmer, Explorer, Swisschamp, Golf Tool, Wenger Champ, EVO 52, Pocket Tool Chest

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $379.86
PayPal Fees: $19.62
Net Balance: $360.24
Above Goal: $60.24
Site Currency: USD
120%