Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Victorinox infantry automatic watch $200

us Offline gustophersmob

• No Life Club
  • <><
Victorinox infantry automatic watch $200
on: October 17, 2017, 12:36:07 AM
Nice victorinox infantry automatic watch on Amazon us for $200.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B009LPVDI8/
If the trees blew down the wind and no one was around, would the alphabet song really go backwards?

us Offline raistlin65

• No Life Club
  • An Alox SAK Made Me Do It!

us Offline gustophersmob

• No Life Club
  • <><
Re: Victorinox infantry automatic watch $200
Reply #2 on: October 28, 2017, 12:39:01 AM
If the trees blew down the wind and no one was around, would the alphabet song really go backwards?

us Offline tjfarrington2000

Reply #3 on: October 28, 2017, 01:32:53 AM
I can’t recommend these watches enough. $200 for an eta 2824 watch is amazing! The build quality of any Victorinox watch is spectacular, and I love mine so much that I have a hard time putting on any other watches. They truly are worth the MSRP, let alone $200!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

us Offline gustophersmob

• No Life Club
  • <><
Reply #4 on: October 28, 2017, 03:03:28 AM
I can’t recommend these watches enough. $200 for an eta 2824 watch is amazing! The build quality of any Victorinox watch is spectacular, and I love mine so much that I have a hard time putting on any other watches. They truly are worth the MSRP, let alone $200!

Totally agree. The quality is top notch. The only minor issue with these is the 23mm lug width on the infantry, but that's not a show stopper.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2017, 03:04:33 AM by gustophersmob »

Reply #5 on: November 01, 2017, 10:39:06 PM

Totally agree. The quality is top notch. The only minor issue with these is the 23mm lug width on the infantry, but that's not a show stopper.
Yeah, I always found the size odd, but the thr...... four Victorinox watches I have are 22mm

us Offline raistlin65

• No Life Club
Reply #6 on: November 13, 2017, 03:55:10 AM
Gemnation has the brown dial Infantry for $150:
http://www.gemnation.com/watches/Swiss-Army-Infantry-Mechanical-V241646-31621.html

Crazy price for such a good automatic watch. If the cases were 42mm (I have an XXL wrist), I'd get one to go with my black dial Infantry.

us Offline gustophersmob

• No Life Club
  • <><
Reply #7 on: November 13, 2017, 01:40:21 PM
http://www.gemnation.com/watches/Swiss-Army-Infantry-Mechanical-V241646-31621.html

Crazy price for such a good automatic watch. If the cases were 42mm (I have an XXL wrist), I'd get one to go with my black dial Infantry.

I had seen that.  Super tempting, but gold just isn't my thing, unfortunately.  There have been a lot of victorinox watch deals popping up.  A lot of their chromos are in the 42mm range, may be worth keeping an eye out.  Last week they had a vic auto chrono on mass drop for $299, which is crazy cheap for what it is.  Lucky for my wallet, I have small wrists!

us Offline raistlin65

• No Life Club
Reply #8 on: November 13, 2017, 05:23:45 PM

I had seen that.  Super tempting, but gold just isn't my thing, unfortunately.  There have been a lot of victorinox watch deals popping up.  A lot of their chromos are in the 42mm range, may be worth keeping an eye out.  Last week they had a vic auto chrono on mass drop for $299, which is crazy cheap for what it is.  Lucky for my wallet, I have small wrists!

I can't do most chronos. Every time I glance at the watch, I keep thinking my watch has stopped because the large hand that replaces the regular second hand is not moving.  :facepalm:

us Offline gustophersmob

• No Life Club
  • <><
Reply #9 on: November 14, 2017, 01:24:32 PM
Same watch available again for a few dollars less at $193.79, with Amazon's free shipping and returns.

www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B009LPVDI8/

Reply #10 on: November 19, 2017, 06:33:06 AM

I do love my Victorinox airboss automatic chronograph. Paid $200 brand new, plus it came with a winder!

00 Offline Mechanickal

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #11 on: November 19, 2017, 08:33:19 AM

I do love my Victorinox airboss automatic chronograph. Paid $200 brand new, plus it came with a winder!(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)

Wth?!
At that price I'd having one of those for a long time already!
A winder like that alone easily sets you back $80.

Now I'm really jealous :D
It really is a nice piece you've got there... :tu:

us Offline gustophersmob

• No Life Club
  • <><
Reply #12 on: November 19, 2017, 02:20:47 PM

I do love my Victorinox airboss automatic chronograph. Paid $200 brand new, plus it came with a winder!(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)

Wth?!

+1  :like:

Reply #13 on: November 19, 2017, 03:49:11 PM

Wth?!

Thanks! The guy didn’t know what he was selling, and he was originally asking $425 for the watch. I offered $200, he countered $250. I made a bet with him that I had the biggest cinnamon roll he’d ever seen in my bakery, and if it was, it’d be $200, if not, $250. I won that bet, pretty well. It’s kinda rare to see a two pound cinnamon roll.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD