Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Craftsman 51 pc. Max Axess Mechanics Tool Set - $36.94

Offline multiprim

Craftsman 51 pc. Max Axess Mechanics Tool Set - $36.94
on: September 13, 2019, 12:14:07 AM
I had just ordered this set a few days ago for $59.99, with a $5 off coupon. Since I currently need a pass-thru socket set, it felt like an okay deal, and it still is.

However, while reviewing my open orders today, I saw the same set on sale for $36.94! That's a terrific price for this quality set which is better than their usual sets. So, I just ordered two of these sets, and will cancel the first order.

https://www.sears.com/craftsman-51-piece-max-axess-chrome-plated-alloy/p-00929309000P?plpSellerId=Sears&prdNo=4&blockNo=4&blockType=G4

That is all.  :salute:

us Offline gustophersmob

• No Life Club
  • <><
Re: Craftsman 51 pc. Max Axess Mechanics Tool Set - $36.94
Reply #1 on: September 15, 2019, 01:34:17 AM
I have this set that I got as a birthday present a few years ago and I’ve found it surprisingly useful. At first it seemed a little gimmicky, but over time I’ve found it to come in handy several times.
If the trees blew down the wind and no one was around, would the alphabet song really go backwards?

Offline multiprim

Re: Craftsman 51 pc. Max Axess Mechanics Tool Set - $36.94
Reply #2 on: September 15, 2019, 05:27:02 PM
I have this set that I got as a birthday present a few years ago and I’ve found it surprisingly useful. At first it seemed a little gimmicky, but over time I’ve found it to come in handy several times.

Initially, I felt the same way, until I actually needed the pass-thru feature. Scrambled and bought a Harbor Freight set. It was cheap and got the job done. My in-law now has that set. This larger set will cover many sins. One thing I really like about them is how you can put them together to create deep sockets.

If the price on this set is still too much of a commitment, Sears also has a 30-piece set for $18.94 . A Harbor Freight price for a larger, much nicer Craftsman set.

https://www.sears.com/craftsman-30pc-max-axess-1-4-3-8-in-dr/p-00903282000P?plpSellerId=Sears&prdNo=3&blockNo=3&blockType=G3

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $379.86
PayPal Fees: $19.62
Net Balance: $360.24
Above Goal: $60.24
Site Currency: USD
120%