Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Cellidor scales change?

us Offline ThundahBeagle

• No Life Club
Cellidor scales change?
on: October 29, 2017, 09:07:22 PM
This past summer I purchased some replacoment scales for my late 80's Super Tinker and my 2012 Tinker Deluxe.

When the old scales were completely removed and examinor, I could see my late 80's Super Tinker scales were more or less solid on the inside surface except for the area where the Vic symbole was affixeo. The scales I took off of the 2012 Deluxe Tinker were comprised of hollow chambers throughout.

Does anyone have an idea when that change came about?

us Offline El Corkscrew

• Absolutely No Life Club
Re: Cellidor scales change?
Reply #1 on: October 29, 2017, 09:13:10 PM
This past summer I purchased some replacoment scales for my late 80's Super Tinker and my 2012 Tinker Deluxe.

When the old scales were completely removed and examinor, I could see my late 80's Super Tinker scales were more or less solid on the inside surface except for the area where the Vic symbole was affixeo. The scales I took off of the 2012 Deluxe Tinker were comprised of hollow chambers throughout.

Does anyone have an idea when that change came about?
I think around '92
“All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure.” - Mark Twain

us Offline ThundahBeagle

• No Life Club
Re: Cellidor scales change?
Reply #2 on: October 29, 2017, 09:38:16 PM
So, about the same time they were experimenting with new snap ring receiver types and locations?

Okay. Thanks Corky!

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD