Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Ebay help

si Offline lister

• No Life Club
Ebay help
on: November 07, 2017, 03:54:52 PM
I ordered an item that got held at customs office (Is that what it is called? My knowledge of English and my fried brains fail me at the moment :D) and they want me to produce some papers with the price of the item and shipping. Where on ebay could I get a hold of something like that? :ahhh
There is no magic therefore gadgets!

us Offline Poncho65

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Re: Ebay help
Reply #1 on: November 07, 2017, 04:08:09 PM
Maybe go to the MyEbay page and go down to that item and click on it :think: perhaps find the price and print screen :think:

Not really sure as most of that comes with my item in the package :facepalm: Sorry if I am no help but it is all I can think of

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #2 on: November 07, 2017, 04:22:57 PM
Can you take a screen shot of the item you ordered with price and shipping?  Print that page as proof? 
Esse Quam Videri

si Offline lister

• No Life Club
Reply #3 on: November 07, 2017, 04:26:16 PM
I was thinking of using print screen, but I was hoping to find something a bit more official looking than that. I'll try that and see if they accept it.

Thanks for the help.  :cheers:

es Offline ThePeacent

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Firm believer of Sturgeon's Law
Reply #4 on: November 07, 2017, 05:13:55 PM
I was thinking of using print screen, but I was hoping to find something a bit more official looking than that. I'll try that and see if they accept it.

Thanks for the help.  :cheers:

I've had this situation on occasion. Usually just after placing the eBay order there is a "purchase summary" page and it links you to a "See printable version of this page" just below the price + shipping.

Otherwise you can usually go to "Purchase History" in "My Ebay" page and select the item, and in the far right there's a series of options, on my eBay version one of them is "see Receipt" or something like that, and that gets you to the page which you can see the printable page.
That's on my ebay (Spain) so I don't know if it applies to others, but I'd try it out.

It can't be so different   :think:
My toys:

MTs: Surge (2x), Skeletool CX, Rebar, Blast, Fuse, Micra, Squirt (3x), Wave, Crunch, Mini, Spirit (2x), Pro Scout, MP700 (2x), Diesel, Powerlock, PowerPlier (2x), PocketPowerPlier, Blacktip , ST6 (2x), 5WR, A100

SAKs: Bantam, Executive, Ambassador, Minichamp, Classic Alox, Champion, Farmer, Explorer, Swisschamp, Golf Tool, Wenger Champ, EVO 52, Pocket Tool Chest

us Offline SteveC

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #5 on: November 07, 2017, 06:22:15 PM
Or go to your PayPal account where you can print a reciept of the transaction.

us Offline Blackbeard

• No Life Club
  • One Day Closer To Death
Reply #6 on: November 08, 2017, 05:40:37 AM
cant you just print the email from ebay or the paypal email after you paid?

00 Offline Mechanickal

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #7 on: November 08, 2017, 12:41:12 PM
+1 on the paypal account.

If there is a credit card behind your account, you can copy the page from your bank account to go along with it (if you didn't buy other stuff with your credit card in the same timeperiod)

This wouldn't happen if the seller provided an attached document with mentioned prize.

si Offline lister

• No Life Club
Reply #8 on: November 08, 2017, 01:36:39 PM
I copied transaction data from paypal as was suggested. We'll see how it goes. Thanks for help!  :cheers:

I hope they don't reject the package as it contains a knife (what a surprise for this forum ain't it?  :D). It is a small neck knife with a finger hole. So the only way I see the knife being against our laws is if they somehow classify it as brass knuckles (those are banned in my country). fingers crossed.  :ahhh

ie Offline Don Pablo

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Yoo-hoo, big summer blowout!
Reply #9 on: November 08, 2017, 01:39:12 PM
Generally you're not supposed to use a knife and brass knuckles at the same time, on the same hand...  :facepalm:
You're as likely to hurt yourself as the other guy.  :ahhh
Hooked, like everyone else. ;)

All hail the hook!

si Offline lister

• No Life Club
Reply #10 on: November 10, 2017, 01:24:54 PM
I've got the smurfing thing!  :like:

Although they did manage to charge additional 20 € for it...  :twak:

Donations

Operational Funds