Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

What we've been waiting for, Home is where the heart is!

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
  • Plumbers Know Their Crap!!
Re: What we've been waiting for, Home is where the heart is!
Reply #30 on: November 13, 2017, 06:24:49 AM
Thank you, yeah, near a big park, idk what goes on there nor have I seen anything happen each time we’ve been at the house, but it’s better then looking the other way and seeing a house!
JR
"The-Mad-Plumbarian" The Punisher Of Pipes!!! JR
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Reading Room and explode on the Commode, thinking, how my flush beat John’s and Jerry’s pair? Jack’s had to run for the Water Closet yet ended up tripping on a Can bowing and hitting his Head on the Porcelain God! 🚽

ch Offline Etherealicer

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
Reply #31 on: November 13, 2017, 12:06:19 PM
Cause theirs always a snowblower :think: lol..
I think you misspelled FLAMETHROWER

Contratulation on your move :cheers:
It wouldn't be the internet without people complaining.

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #32 on: November 13, 2017, 04:23:47 PM

(Image removed from quote.)

OMG are you serious, is that what they use? Wow,, :sa:
   The Mrs kinda got me a little toy when getting appliances, it’s an all in one, not only is it a snowblower, but also a lawnmower, can also be a pressure washer, leaf blower, log splitter, chipper/shredder, water pump and a few other toys.. the back section is the motor/wheels/and power discharge, and you can attach diff attachments, to turn it into diff toys.. the nice thing is for the lawnmower the deck is huge and even a double blade, yet the wheels self turn so I do very little work, but that will have to wait till next year to try it out :( but the snows coming along with the toy :)
Thanks
JR
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Reading Room and explode on the Commode, thinking, how my flush beat John’s and Jerry’s pair? Jack’s had to run for the Water Closet yet ended up tripping on a Can bowing and hitting his Head on the Porcelain God! 🚽

us Offline SteveC

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #33 on: November 13, 2017, 04:39:43 PM

The Mrs kinda got me a little toy when getting appliances, it’s an all in one, not only is it a snowblower, but also a lawnmower, can also be a pressure washer, leaf blower, log splitter, chipper/shredder, water pump and a few other toys.. the back section is the motor/wheels/and power discharge, and you can attach diff attachments, to turn it into diff toys.. the nice thing is for the lawnmower the deck is huge and even a double blade, yet the wheels self turn so I do very little work, but that will have to wait till next year to try it out :( but the snows coming along with the toy :)
Thanks
JR

pics  :pok:

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #34 on: November 13, 2017, 05:01:46 PM

Thanks
JR

pics  :pok:
Sorry, I was making a little setup so everyone was on one rather then A LOT,,
JR

ch Offline Etherealicer

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
Reply #35 on: November 13, 2017, 05:11:36 PM

I believe it is a lot less spectacular than it looks, they are mostly used to dry the tarmac on an airport after the plow has gone through.
It wouldn't be the internet without people complaining.

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #36 on: November 13, 2017, 05:15:43 PM

I believe it is a lot less spectacular than it looks, they are mostly used to dry the tarmac on an airport after the plow has gone through.
But still, a flamethrower! I can’t imagine how much gas that thing goes through,,
JR

us Offline Alan K.

• Thread Killer 2019
  • Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #37 on: November 13, 2017, 07:34:31 PM
Those aren't flame throwers per say, they're gas turbine jet engines.  I want that Troy Bilt Flex! :dd:

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #38 on: November 13, 2017, 09:08:14 PM
Those aren't flame throwers per say, they're gas turbine jet engines.  I want that Troy Bilt Flex! :dd:
I stumbled on that, I was looking up a snowblower cause I ain’t got one since we live in a apartment complex and don’t have to shovel. But now I’m going to need something to both snow blow and mow the lawn, I mean I can shovel but with my bad back I don’t think I could do it, so I searched snowblower/mower combo unit and that popped up, I was like no way, so I looked at it and did my research, I was like cool, plus it would take up less space! And I know the Mrs is going to want me to pressure wash a few things, and who knows what other toys they’ll come up with, I know if they make a generator attachment she’ll be all over me to get it! But hey, to only have to take care of and keep one engine prime, fine by me, only down fall is if that goes your out of all toys..
JR

us Offline Blackbeard

• No Life Club
  • One Day Closer To Death
Reply #39 on: November 14, 2017, 09:05:50 AM
congrats, for some reason I put this emoji  :cheers: in the sticky thread of this subforum, but meant it for you, i'm getting stupider by the day

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #40 on: November 14, 2017, 01:50:21 PM
congrats, for some reason I put this emoji  :cheers: in the sticky thread of this subforum, but meant it for you, i'm getting stupider by the day
Uh huh, :think:
JR

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #41 on: November 14, 2017, 02:08:54 PM
Oh man, two more days! Gotta go to the store to take care of something and pick a few things up, then go to the house to do a few things, but Thursday is the BIG day, moving service will be cleaning us out of here and we’ll be spending our first night in our new home! Of course the Mrs is going nuts, :ahhh yet can’t wait, of course dinner will be Chinese from a specific little place, they stopped delivering to us because we’re "to far" yet it says they deliver to our town but within 3miles? So now that we’ll be a whole mile closer, in the same town, "with in" their 3miles, and haven’t had it in like over a year that’s what we’re getting!
    This is reminding me of beetlejuice, lol
JR

Gee, I’m going so nuts I’m off by a day, had to fix that, oops
JR
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 02:59:56 PM by MadPlumbarian »

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #42 on: November 15, 2017, 08:05:03 PM
Ahhhhh :ahhh
Tomorrow’s the big day! We’ve gone over a few times to do a couple things, funny thing is I replaced all the locks on the house and garage, I had the pins replaced so there all the same, so one key fits 3doorknob locks and also 3 dead bolts, going to kinda look funny only having to carry only one key, cause I won’t even have to carry the key to the padlock cause everything will be in the garage rather then a storage unit.. well back to work, still got a few things to do, oh and i won’t be on after tonight, cause we have to cut all services and won’t have any till Friday night, hopefully..
JR

00 Offline Mechanickal

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #43 on: November 15, 2017, 09:02:28 PM
Oooooh exciting!!
And good move on the key!
Did the same thing with my house. 1 key for all doors and gate. Nothing better then to simplify.

gb Offline Zed

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #44 on: November 15, 2017, 09:18:09 PM
Hope the move goes ok mate  :salute:

nz Offline Syncop8r

Reply #45 on: November 15, 2017, 09:19:02 PM
Hope the move goes ok mate  :salute:
+1

One key can be easily modded onto a SAK...

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #46 on: November 15, 2017, 10:12:12 PM
Thanks, lol into a sak, kinda cool..
JR

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #47 on: November 28, 2017, 09:39:56 PM
Well it’s about time, we "officially" got our first room 100% DONE! Everything is sorted out and hung, I must say we have a lot of pics but there all up, so onwards to the next room!
JR

I took a unique pic to get it all in one..

nz Offline Syncop8r

Reply #48 on: November 28, 2017, 09:55:18 PM
You made the room bigger too!

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #49 on: November 28, 2017, 10:15:45 PM
You made the room bigger too!
I wish, it’s a little snug if any smaller it would be to small, but I think it’s just right. The bedroom is also a little snug but workable, the one room that is too tight is the kitchen, since it is a eat in, and there is no dining room, yet it’s larger then the last one we had so I’m not complaining!
JR

us Offline G-Dizzle

• No Life Club
Reply #50 on: November 28, 2017, 10:21:37 PM
A big (late) CONGRATS!!!!!! From me! I know firsthand how hard it can be to get all of the financing and logistics figured out so I am extremely excited for you and your family. I was rooting for you!!!!! That is awesome!!!!!!!

us Offline G-Dizzle

• No Life Club
Reply #51 on: November 28, 2017, 10:23:52 PM
I just saw this thread today!!! Where was I?!? Wish i had seen it sooner! Sorry for being late!

nz Offline Syncop8r

Reply #52 on: November 28, 2017, 10:34:51 PM
A big (late) CONGRATS!!!!!! From me! I know firsthand how hard it can be to get all of the financing and logistics figured out so I am extremely excited for you and your family. I was Rooteing for you!!!!! That is awesome!!!!!!!
FTFY  :whistle:

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #53 on: November 29, 2017, 08:53:41 PM
OMG, all pics are hung, and this is what I end up with, one hook and no nail! Wow, only thing left are a few posters but "all" Wall mount pics are done!
JR

us Offline ironraven

• No Life Club
  • American Clandestine Materials Executive (ACME)
Reply #54 on: November 30, 2017, 04:19:52 AM
I rarely congradulate people until they are moved in.

So Congradulations, man! To own rather than rent, or at least co-own with the bank, is more than many can dream for, so very much applause. And a reminder that there is more than the heart- usually the brain, liver, spleen, lower intestine and toenails are there to. Unless they are in canopic jars.

And you even got a new multitool with the house!
"Even if it is only the handful of people I meet on the street, or in my home, I can still protect them with this one sword" Kenshin Himura

Necessity is the mother of invention. If you're not ready, it's "a mother". If you are, it's "mom".

"I love democracy" Sheev Palpatine, upon his election to Chancellor.

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #55 on: November 30, 2017, 06:03:41 AM
I rarely congradulate people until they are moved in.

So Congradulations, man! To own rather than rent, or at least co-own with the bank, is more than many can dream for, so very much applause. And a reminder that there is more than the heart- usually the brain, liver, spleen, lower intestine and toenails are there to. Unless they are in canopic jars.

And you even got a new multitool with the house!
Yeah but that multitool doesn’t fit in the pocket or even on the belt, lol.. but thank you!
JR

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #56 on: November 30, 2017, 04:00:08 PM
So hows it going over there MadP?  Sounds like its really coming together.  Any projects on the horizon?  Do you have a honey-do list increasing by the day, hour, second?  Hows the kitty getting along?
Esse Quam Videri

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #57 on: November 30, 2017, 04:34:29 PM
So hows it going over there MadP?  Sounds like its really coming together.  Any projects on the horizon?  Do you have a honey-do list increasing by the day, hour, second?  Hows the kitty getting along?
Going pretty good I think, little nippy but manageable, things are pretty much done, little odds and ends are needing to be done but are coming together and has tuned out nice. Of course the Mrs has a to-do-list, a old beer chalkboard by the back door, only thing is she has yet to pick up chalk so she can’t put anything on it, he he.. as for the furball, I think he likes it, the first couple days were bad, but he’s come around, we thought we lost him the one day but come to find out he’s got a little hiding spot in the kids closet, a little tote loaded with the kids blankets. But he now sleeps on our bed and loves how he can snoop out the two living room windows, he gets to watch the cars and high school kids go by, kinda cute, unlike back at the apartment he could only look out a back window which looked at a fence.. but I think it’s turning out good,
JR

gb Offline Zed

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #58 on: November 30, 2017, 05:51:24 PM
Wow you have alot of pics  :o think we have 10 around the whole house  :rofl: Looking good mate ,looks like it's all coming together  :salute:

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #59 on: November 30, 2017, 08:41:53 PM
Wow you have alot of pics  :o think we have 10 around the whole house  :rofl: Looking good mate ,looks like it's all coming together  :salute:
Lol, that’s just the living room, there’s like 7 in the kitchen, another 10 in the hallway, 17 in the bedroom, some in the office and heck 2 in the bathroom..
JR

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $379.86
PayPal Fees: $19.62
Net Balance: $360.24
Above Goal: $60.24
Site Currency: USD
120%