Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Looking for a slimmer Multitool

HOOT · 34 · 1337

00 Offline Mechanickal

• Zombie Apprentice
Re: Looking for a slimmer Multitool
Reply #30 on: November 13, 2017, 06:35:13 AM
G'Day

If Hoot does not want it I'll take it. I can wait until next year that is not a problem. I too would like an indication of pricing for the tool.

On a side note, are the Swisstools cheaper in Switzerland? I will be there next year in April and will definately look for a BO one.

Cheers Pete
I'm doubting they'll be cheaper there.
I'll click the "follow" button behind your name here on Tapatalk so I can find you again in the future. :salute:

EDIT: oh right, pricing.
I'm guessing that shipping to Australia would be around the same as to Oz. Which means that with standard shipping it would cost you around €90-100 too.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 06:37:32 AM by Mechanickal »

au Offline pietervn

• No Life Club
Reply #31 on: November 13, 2017, 09:21:15 AM
I'm doubting they'll be cheaper there.
I'll click the "follow" button behind your name here on Tapatalk so I can find you again in the future. :salute:

EDIT: oh right, pricing.
I'm guessing that shipping to Australia would be around the same as to Oz. Which means that with standard shipping it would cost you around €90-100 too.

That will be cheaper than what I can buy them for here in Australia (Oz). The best new price is around AUD180,  €90 equates to around AUD135.

Thanks for "following"  ;)

Pete

Offline HOOT

Reply #32 on: November 15, 2017, 07:10:50 PM
After thinking it over for a couple days I think I'll go ahead and purchase a Rebar since a new one would cost me the same amount as a used PST or Original Supertool on eBay. As others have mentioned earlier in the thread its a shame Leatherman isn't producing these classic models anymore.

@Pietervn: The Victorinox is all yours, I'll pass on it as its a bit more than what I'd like to spend, although the price at which @Mechanikal is offering them is great considering what they charge for at retail!
« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 07:13:34 PM by HOOT »

au Offline pietervn

• No Life Club
Reply #33 on: November 17, 2017, 11:31:53 AM
@Pietervn: The Victorinox is all yours, I'll pass on it as its a bit more than what I'd like to spend, although the price at which @Mechanikal is offering them is great considering what they charge for at retail!

Thanks for that.

I hope you will enjoy the Leatherman

Pete

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31