Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

The Orville

jzmtl · 36 · 1133

si Offline lister

• No Life Club
Re: The Orville
Reply #30 on: December 14, 2017, 10:21:38 AM

I like borgs. I would prefer them if they were not slow zombie kind of a zombie but a fast one but still they are a terrifying opponents.  :like:

Fast borg? The entire federation would be assimilated and series would end in two episodes.  :D

Yes, but those two episodes would be really fun.

The borg battle part of ST voyager was my favorite part.  :D
There is no magic therefore gadgets!

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Reply #31 on: December 14, 2017, 03:10:50 PM
Fast Borg would be a possibility, and I am surprised it never happened.  Since they adapt so quickly to everything else you'd think an increase in speed would be on their To Do list.

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

si Offline lister

• No Life Club
Reply #32 on: December 14, 2017, 03:25:44 PM
Fast Borg would be a possibility, and I am surprised it never happened.  Since they adapt so quickly to everything else you'd think an increase in speed would be on their To Do list.

Def

Here is an idea I could get behind: Fast Borg. Add sabre toothed tiger like Borgs as hunters and their teeth in place of the wrist tentacles of the normal Borg drones. They still adapt to energy weapons so throw in some good old fashioned slug throwers in to a mix to see how they adapt to those. They must still have some plans for say Car Gustav recoilless rifles, tungsten slug shotguns and whatnot to replicate in those fancy 3D printers. Stori goes along the lines of humans getting their asses kicked all the way to Borg winning and lots of horror, suffering and despair along the way. Who says that humans must always win? Oh and make use of 3D space and don't have all the space ships aligned in paralel planes!  :like:

:D
There is no magic therefore gadgets!

mc Offline Gerhard Gerber

• No Life Club
Reply #33 on: December 15, 2017, 07:02:01 AM
Wasn't the last episode great? A big up-yours aimed where it belongs followed by a message of hope for the future........hope positively festive seasony! :salute:
 :rofl:

us Offline Blackbeard

• No Life Club
  • One Day Closer To Death
Reply #34 on: December 16, 2017, 01:09:27 AM
i'm a few episodes behind, but when the guy says "now entering glory hole" was hiliarious

cy Offline dks

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Bored
Reply #35 on: December 23, 2017, 04:51:47 PM
quite watchable, not original, but entertaining.

The 2nd in commands' fake pectorals look really weird to me though... I keep thinking of the famous Madonna (singer) uniform
Kelly: "Daddy, what makes men cheat on women?
Al : "Women!"

[ Knife threads ]  [ Country shopping guides ]  [ Battery-Charger-Light threads ]  [ Picture threads ]

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%