Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!

us Offline G-Dizzle

• No Life Club
Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!
Reply #30 on: December 08, 2017, 02:53:52 AM
Anyways, I apologize for my rant, i did not mean to be unpleasant but it kind of came out that way. I’ll go for some christmas beer :cheers:

us Online Poncho65

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #31 on: December 08, 2017, 03:59:29 AM
You would be a much happier person if you weren't so cynical :salute: Try being nice to a different person each day

You see, this is part of what I'm talking about. Don't tell me to be "happier person" or a "different person". Part of my bah humbug is in the militancy with which the "Christmas spirit" is stomped down everyone's throat. And if you call out the hypocrisy, you get accused of being anti social and cynical.

Scrooge it!

Not saying this because it is Christmas :pok: You need to step back and look at how your posts sound (not just in this thread but most of them).  You don't seem like the kind of person that enjoys life and I think it is sad.  You could have chosen not to post in this thread at all but you wanted a response from someone apparently or you would have read it and went on ;)
« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 04:02:52 AM by Poncho65 »

us Online Poncho65

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #32 on: December 08, 2017, 04:02:02 AM
Plus, Scrooge and his bah humbug changed for the better if I recall the story correctly :whistle:

us Offline G-Dizzle

• No Life Club
Reply #33 on: December 08, 2017, 03:09:10 PM
Poncho would you like some non alcoholic egg nog? ;) :cheers:

nl Offline Ron Who

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • I'm blue!
Reply #34 on: December 08, 2017, 08:06:55 PM
Merry Christmas!
DSC03919-saks-and-teddybears-e.jpg
* DSC03919-saks-and-teddybears-e.jpg (Filesize: 213.29 KB)

us Offline G-Dizzle

• No Life Club
Reply #35 on: December 08, 2017, 08:33:10 PM
Still a work in progress:

us Offline SteveC

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #36 on: December 08, 2017, 08:42:49 PM
That's pretty cool !    :like: :tu:

We got tree up and decorated  :tu:

us Offline G-Dizzle

• No Life Club
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!
Reply #37 on: December 08, 2017, 08:46:47 PM
That's pretty cool !    :like: :tu:

We got tree up and decorated  :tu:

(Image removed from quote.)
Good looking tree. Thats a unique shape you don’t see a lot. I like how it is thinner than others. Bought a live one this year. I will post a pic when i get in tonight

nl Offline Ron Who

• I'm blue!
Reply #38 on: December 08, 2017, 08:50:14 PM

As of  today, in a museum / former church in my hometown, the largest Nativity scene of Europe will be on display. I´m hoping to get pictures. Also, the Nativity scenes in our St John´s Cathedral are different each year and always worthwile.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 08:51:33 PM by Ronald Schröder »

us Offline G-Dizzle

• No Life Club
Reply #39 on: December 09, 2017, 12:16:15 AM

As of  today, in a museum / former church in my hometown, the largest Nativity scene of Europe will be on display. I´m hoping to get pictures. Also, the Nativity scenes in our St John´s Cathedral are different each year and always worthwile.
Cool! Would love to see pictures if you get them

us Offline G-Dizzle

• No Life Club
Reply #40 on: December 09, 2017, 12:16:45 AM

us Offline SteveC

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #41 on: December 09, 2017, 01:54:27 AM
Nice tree !   :like:

au Offline sak60

• No Life Club
Reply #43 on: December 09, 2017, 04:15:24 AM
I want to wish everyone here a merry Christmas. I hope everyone gets some time off work to spend with family and loved ones. Reach out to the ones you have been fighting with and make things right. The time you are given together is too short to push eachother away. Don’t shy away from family get-togethers because you don’t “do” Christmas. They don’t want gifts from you, you don’t have to be as excited for the holiday as they are, they just want your presence. I hope that everyone’s families become closer during this season and that whatever goals you have for the next year are accomplished. I hope that everyone can look past the exchanging of presents and the chaotic world around us, past the commercialized christmas, the financial stress of the season, and love the ones around them whatever their political belief, whatever their status in life, whatever they believe. I am a christian, and I have my own special reason for christmas and I have strong political beliefs that many disagree with, but I believe we are called to love everyone, regardless of if they believe differently. Christmas is not the time for political arguments with your family or disagreements about who does more for who, Christmas is the time to come together.

What are your plans for Christmas? New years? What are your resolutions? Where would you like to see yourself in one year? Five years? How do you want to be remembered?

Merry Christmas everyone. Stay safe, and I hope it is the best one yet!
:like:
Thanks Gd and Merry Christmas to ALL
Andrew

us Offline ironraven

• No Life Club
  • American Clandestine Materials Executive (ACME)
Reply #44 on: December 09, 2017, 05:09:41 AM
"Even if it is only the handful of people I meet on the street, or in my home, I can still protect them with this one sword" Kenshin Himura

Necessity is the mother of invention. If you're not ready, it's "a mother". If you are, it's "mom".

"I love democracy" Sheev Palpatine, upon his election to Chancellor.

us Offline G-Dizzle

• No Life Club
Reply #45 on: December 09, 2017, 03:46:20 PM

GD, I like your village.

Yes, even I like little villages.
Hahaha, thanks IR. :cheers: I cant take all the credit. My girlfriends mom does it every year. This is the first time i. The new house so we did it together this time.

us Online LoopCutter

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!
Reply #46 on: December 09, 2017, 05:11:06 PM
Warm Holiday Wishes to AWL of my fellow MTO family!!!!

Our family Christmas will be the 16th.

My two sons are professional first responders working different shifts, so scheduling when both are not scheduled and coordinating with the two daughters starts in September so all families can be under the same tree!

Then Christmas weekend the Mrs and I will travel to my mom’s for some quality time and visit with my brothers and sister. Back for Christmas Eve for time with wife’s sisters.  The Day of, is quality time shared with her!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: December 09, 2017, 07:05:47 PM by LoopCutter »
If I start and end the day above ground, it is a good day!

Hope yours is as good!

A SMART man always knows what to say!
   A WISE man knows whether or not to say it!!!

us Offline WoodsDuck

• No Life Club
  • Duck!
Reply #47 on: December 10, 2017, 05:06:38 AM
Warm Holiday Wishes to AWL of my fellow MTO family!!!!

Our family Christmas will be the 16th.

My two sons are professional first responders working different shifts, so scheduling when both are not scheduled and coordinating with the two daughters starts in September so all families can be under the same tree!

Then Christmas weekend the Mrs and I will travel to my mom’s for some quality time and visit with my brothers and sister. Back for Christmas Eve for time with wife’s sisters.  The Day of, is quality time shared with her!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like a great time, LC. If a tad exhausting  :D

us Offline ironraven

• No Life Club
Reply #48 on: December 11, 2017, 03:44:55 AM
Hahaha, thanks IR. :cheers: I cant take all the credit. My girlfriends mom does it every year. This is the first time i. The new house so we did it together this time.

Fine. Tell her that a guy who thinks the Grinch is a quiter and Scrooge is a traitor to the group of Christmas Grumps likes her little village. :P
"Even if it is only the handful of people I meet on the street, or in my home, I can still protect them with this one sword" Kenshin Himura

Necessity is the mother of invention. If you're not ready, it's "a mother". If you are, it's "mom".

us Offline WoodsDuck

• No Life Club
  • Duck!
Reply #49 on: December 11, 2017, 05:12:04 AM

Fine. Tell her that a guy who thinks the Grinch is a quiter and Scrooge is a traitor to the group of Christmas Grumps likes her little village. :P

Tell her he said it's "like, totes adorbz!"

us Offline G-Dizzle

• No Life Club
Reply #50 on: December 11, 2017, 05:58:01 AM

Will do! :cheers: just watched Die Hard again. Yippie Kay Yay

us Offline G-Dizzle

• No Life Club
Reply #51 on: December 11, 2017, 08:14:31 AM
Aaaaaaand just finished die hard 2. Its gonna be an early morning.

us Offline ironraven

• No Life Club
Reply #52 on: December 13, 2017, 02:31:06 AM

Words that will never, ever come out of my mouth.

You sicko.

us Offline WoodsDuck

• No Life Club
  • Duck!
Reply #53 on: December 13, 2017, 03:56:03 AM

Words that will never, ever come out of my mouth.

You sicko.

« Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 03:58:05 AM by WoodsDuck »

gr Offline kkokkolis

• Τετραφάρμακος
Reply #54 on: December 13, 2017, 06:04:43 AM
I'm not a Christmas lover. I like Easter more; better weather, less consumerism and no merry tunes that loop for a million times, over and over again. Nevertheless, I enjoy family and rest time.
This year we don't have a tree (although my wife put all the rest of the decoration) and no MTO Xmas pool. My son is going to Paris for 6 months from January the 5th and we'll need to be together a lot before he goes. My daughter is going to get her Polytechnic School degree (promised) and I am starting a post graduate course, a course I teach to but felt the need to follow as well. I also have to do some special work during the short vacations because I don't have much time during regular days to do it.
Far from that, I expect some nice meals, visits to our old parents, some Opera, reading some books, playing dominoes with my wife and chess with my nephew, some telescope time and perhaps making a Meccano Goldberg machine again. I might also catalogue my lead soldier collection. I also expect more MTO time and more sleep as well.

england Offline Kev D

Reply #55 on: December 22, 2017, 08:36:00 AM
4 hours 25 mins of work and I'm done next year

Taking the 2 guys that work for me out for lunch then it's time to chill for a couple of week  :cheers:

es Offline ThePeacent

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Firm believer of Sturgeon's Law
Reply #56 on: December 22, 2017, 03:24:27 PM
4 hours 25 mins of work and I'm done next year

Taking the 2 guys that work for me out for lunch then it's time to chill for a couple of week  :cheers:

enjoy!!  :salute:
My toys:

MTs: Surge (2x), Skeletool CX, Rebar, Blast, Fuse, Micra, Squirt (3x), Wave, Crunch, Mini, Spirit (2x), Pro Scout, MP700 (2x), Diesel, Powerlock, PowerPlier (2x), PocketPowerPlier, Blacktip , ST6 (2x), 5WR, A100

SAKs: Bantam, Executive, Ambassador, Minichamp, Classic Alox, Champion, Farmer, Explorer, Swisschamp, Golf Tool, Wenger Champ, EVO 52, Pocket Tool Chest

nz Offline Syncop8r

Reply #57 on: December 24, 2017, 11:57:03 PM
I want to wish everyone here a merry Christmas. I hope everyone gets some time off work to spend with family and loved ones. Reach out to the ones you have been fighting with and make things right. The time you are given together is too short to push eachother away. Don’t shy away from family get-togethers because you don’t “do” Christmas. They don’t want gifts from you, you don’t have to be as excited for the holiday as they are, they just want your presence. I hope that everyone’s families become closer during this season and that whatever goals you have for the next year are accomplished. I hope that everyone can look past the exchanging of presents and the chaotic world around us, past the commercialized christmas, the financial stress of the season, and love the ones around them whatever their political belief, whatever their status in life, whatever they believe. I am a christian, and I have my own special reason for christmas and I have strong political beliefs that many disagree with, but I believe we are called to love everyone, regardless of if they believe differently. Christmas is not the time for political arguments with your family or disagreements about who does more for who, Christmas is the time to come together.

Merry Christmas everyone. Stay safe, and I hope it is the best one yet!

Well said GD.  :salute:
I generally don't like Christmas; I don't care for it's origins (I'm an athiest) and hate the over-commerSmurfpillstion, the excessive amounts of (mostly unhealthy) food, and all the stress that many experience because of it.
BUT I do like that I am catching up with my nephews and neices who I don't see nearly enough of (OK, and my brothers too). For me it is a time for family. If you don't have one - adopt (or make) one!  :pok:

Merry Christmas everyone!
Show content
Especially ironraven!  :D :whistle:
Stay safe.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 11:59:01 PM by Syncop8r »

gb Offline Zed

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #58 on: December 25, 2017, 12:20:54 AM
Have a great day everyone  :cheers:
20171224_211842_crop_949x960.jpg
* 20171224_211842_crop_949x960.jpg (Filesize: 600.73 KB)

ph Offline an0nemus

• No Life Club
  • I Tool Therefore I Am
Reply #59 on: December 25, 2017, 01:53:03 AM
Have a great day everyone  :cheers:
Cheers !

Merry Christmas everyone!

Here's what I posted on my FB page

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!