Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

6 Dutch Army Knives (DAK) Victorinox Model KL 2010 + pouch for sale

EMZ · 8 · 1240

nl Offline EMZ

I have six DAK’s model KL 2010 for sale:

- 4 used knives in excellent condition. All factory sharp, with only minor scratches and use. These knives are almost new.
Price is $ 55 per knife including pouch + standard international postage.

- 2 used knives in very good condition. Still factory sharp and in fully functional condition, but with some dents and scratches.
Price is $ 44 per knife including pouch + standard international postage.

Every knife comes with its official Dutch Army camo pouch. (Pouches are in used, but excellent condition.)

The DAK KL 2010 model is in fact the military version of the civilian Dual Pro X knife. To be honest, I am not a big fan of this knife type, but if you wear LBE’s and travel much while being strapped in armoured vehicles, you will love this knife!

Payment with PayPal.
Unfortunately international postage rates are extremely high. Please don’t blame me, but the postal systems! If possible I will try to combine items when sending by mail, but it doesn’t allways result in lower P&H. If the tresshold is exceeded with only a few grams, the rates will double.
PB204454.JPG
* PB204454.JPG (Filesize: 198.86 KB)
PB204456.JPG
* PB204456.JPG (Filesize: 274.57 KB)
PB204475.JPG
* PB204475.JPG (Filesize: 146.57 KB)
PB204478.JPG
* PB204478.JPG (Filesize: 151.81 KB)
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 07:03:22 PM by EMZ »

nl Offline EMZ

Here is an example of the original pouch that comes with each knife.
PB204479.JPG
* PB204479.JPG (Filesize: 318.64 KB)

nl Offline EMZ

To make myself more clear: The prices (44 or 55 dollars) are including pouch AND including Standard International Shipping !

us Offline pa_strunk

• No Life Club
  • MAJ/APA
OK i'll go the 55 if you promise to send the the pick of the litter. PM me with PayPal details. Thanks Matt
"Every generation has the obligation to free men's minds for a look at new worlds, to look out from a higher plateau than the last generation." Ellison Onizuka

nl Offline EMZ

OK i'll go the 55 if you promise to send the the pick of the litter. PM me with PayPal details. Thanks Matt

Hi, I am not sure if I understand the expression "the pick of the litter" correct, but I assume you want the finest of the best. In fact they are all in very good condition, nevertheless I will select the one that to me is the best, plus the nicest pouch.
I will send you a PM!

BTW: The pouches are all dated 2009. That is important, because there are also pouches with date 2007. However the 2007 pouches were originally made for the DAK 'Zwanenburg' version. Full description and pictures are shown in the Swiss Army Knights Forum -> Dutch Army Knives.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 12:36:10 PM by EMZ »

us Offline The Lone Wanderer

• High Octane Gasoline
Any chance you'd take a trade for one of these?
Last of the V8 Interceptors

nl Offline EMZ

Any chance you'd take a trade for one of these?

Maybe. It depends on what the trade is. I will not 'bump' prices, because my there is almost no profit for me. In fact this is hobby, by no way it is business. Please send me a PM.

nl Offline EMZ

BTW: One knife sold.
InkedKnipsel1_LI.jpg
* InkedKnipsel1_LI.jpg (Filesize: 91.27 KB)
InkedKnipsel2_LI.jpg
* InkedKnipsel2_LI.jpg (Filesize: 115.12 KB)

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD
39%