Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Hope all is ok Kirky as not seen you around?

Zed · 16 · 468

gb Offline Zed

• Zombie Apprentice
Hope all is ok Kirky as not seen you around?
on: December 18, 2017, 05:02:36 PM
Hope all is well mate as not heard from you in a while  :-\

hr Offline styx

• Absolutely No Life Club
Re: Hope all is ok Kirky as not seen you around?
Reply #1 on: December 18, 2017, 06:18:35 PM
missing the usual suspect
Solving problems you didn't know you had in the most obscure way possible

"And now, it's time to hand this over to our tame race axe driver. Some say, he can live in the forest for six months at a time without food, and he knows of a secret tribe of only women where he is their God. All we know is, he's call the Styx!" - TazzieRob

es Offline ThePeacent

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Firm believer of Sturgeon's Law
Reply #2 on: December 18, 2017, 07:19:19 PM
But is he to blame?   ???
My toys:

MTs: Surge (2x), Skeletool CX, Rebar, Blast, Fuse, Micra, Squirt (3x), Wave, Crunch, Mini, Spirit (2x), Pro Scout, MP700 (2x), Diesel, Powerlock, PowerPlier (2x), PocketPowerPlier, Blacktip , ST6 (2x), 5WR, A100

SAKs: Bantam, Executive, Ambassador, Minichamp, Classic Alox, Champion, Farmer, Explorer, Swisschamp, Golf Tool, Wenger Champ, EVO 52, Pocket Tool Chest

wales Offline Smashie

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • Smurf it!
Reply #3 on: December 18, 2017, 07:34:17 PM
But is he to blame?   ???

No, not this time
“Strong minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, weak minds discuss people.” - Socrates
"I'm not feeling very talky today, off you smurf". - Smashie
Complaining is mental preparation for failure.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Reply #4 on: December 18, 2017, 09:32:44 PM
He has posted on FB so he's still kicking.  My guess is that he's either very busy or super depressed about the new Star Wars movie....  :facepalm:

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

gb Offline Zed

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #5 on: December 18, 2017, 09:38:18 PM
He has posted on FB so he's still kicking.  My guess is that he's either very busy or super depressed about the new Star Wars movie....  :facepalm:

Def

no spoilers as I won't even watch a trailer as looking forward to seeing it this weekend  :D

ie Offline Don Pablo

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Yoo-hoo, big summer blowout!
Reply #6 on: December 18, 2017, 10:16:39 PM

Def

no spoilers as I won't even watch a trailer as looking forward to seeing it this weekend  :D
Make sure that you chime in on the spoiler thread after you see it, will ya?  :pok: :cheers:
Hooked, like everyone else. ;)

All hail the hook!

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Reply #7 on: December 18, 2017, 10:30:37 PM

Def

No worries- I won't tell you that Leia and Chewbacca get married and adopt an Ewok and a Jawa to have a fully multicultural family or that Luke has been hiding on that planet to keep the fact that he likes show tunes from everyone.   :ahhh

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

gb Offline Zed

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #8 on: December 18, 2017, 10:53:11 PM

Def

No worries- I won't tell you that Leia and Chewbacca get married and adopt an Ewok and a Jawa to have a fully multicultural family or that Luke has been hiding on that planet to keep the fact that he likes show tunes from everyone.   :ahhh

Def

I knew Leia had a thing for chewy  :rofl: 

gb Offline Zed

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #9 on: December 18, 2017, 10:53:42 PM

Def

Make sure that you chime in on the spoiler thread after you see it, will ya?  :pok: :cheers:

will do  :salute:

00 Offline kirk13

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
Reply #10 on: December 18, 2017, 11:50:35 PM
Thanks for the concern guys...I did actually post two nights ago here ;)

Cheers too for the spoilers,that's saved me a few quid. Never did like inter species rom-coms
There is no beginning,or ending,and for this we are thankful,cos now is hard enough to understand!

ie Offline Don Pablo

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #11 on: December 18, 2017, 11:58:41 PM

Def

Def

I knew Leia had a thing for chewy  :rofl:
You forgot about the Mynock housekeepers, Grant... :pok:

All hail the hook!

ca Offline derekmac

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Little to the right...
Reply #12 on: December 19, 2017, 02:01:55 AM

Def

Def
:twak:  :rant:  :twak:

You could have used the spoiler tags so I wouldn't have seen this!!  I mean I always suspected that Luke liked show tunes, but YOU didn't need to confirm that for me!!

:facepalm:

ie Offline Don Pablo

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #13 on: December 19, 2017, 02:11:02 AM

Def

Def

You could have used the spoiler tags so I wouldn't have seen this!!  I mean I always suspected that Luke liked show tunes, but YOU didn't need to confirm that for me!!

I like show tunes too.
MacGyver is high on my list.

All hail the hook!

ie Offline Don Pablo

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #14 on: December 19, 2017, 02:13:32 AM

Def

Def

I like show tunes too.
MacGyver is high on my list.
I suppose that it IS kinda weird that Luke likes the Star Wars, Imperial March tune Star Trek: Voyager tune...

All hail the hook!

us Offline gerleatherberman

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Man of Multiple MultiTool Manufacturers
Reply #15 on: December 19, 2017, 02:38:36 AM
Thanks for the concern guys...I did actually post two nights ago here ;)

Cheers too for the spoilers,that's saved me a few quid. Never did like inter species rom-coms
At least you weren't to blame. :tu:
Pontificating particularly pious positions pertaining to polymorphic paraphernalia. G-Man.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
May Goal: $300.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: $77.16
PayPal Fees: $3.91
Net Balance: $73.25
Below Goal: $226.75
Site Currency: USD
24%