Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

[SPOILER ALERT] Star Wars 8 - The Last Jedi

nz Offline zoidberg

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Re: [SPOILER ALERT] Star Wars 8 - The Last Jedi
Reply #90 on: January 31, 2018, 11:48:26 PM
I liked some, I didn't like some. Story lines and that aside, talk about terrible endings to the fight scenes. Epic choreography fail.

ie Offline Don Pablo

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Yoo-hoo, big summer blowout!
Reply #91 on: January 31, 2018, 11:56:21 PM
Empire Strikes Back was thought to be bad by many when released, while being a commercial success.

Sound familiar?  :pok:

Also, the budget for A New Hope was so low that they couldn’t train David Prowse to sword fight, so he and Alec just sorta moved their lightsabers around.  ::)
Hooked, like everyone else. ;)

All hail the hook!

fr Offline Whoey

• Administrator
  • Zombie Apprentice
  • I am geek, hear me code
Reply #92 on: February 01, 2018, 12:13:40 AM
By the way, I implore any of you who have the ORIGINAL THEATRICAL VERSIONS of the original trilogy (like I do) - not any of the 1997 and onward special editions - to re-watch Star Wars and Empire theatrical releases. Then watch this lazy piece of exposition again and tell me which has more kick ass story, action, and heart.
I can't recommend the Despecialized editions enough, they really are the best of both worlds, ie cleaned up but with no addons.
The difficult we do immediately, the impossible takes a little longer.

gb Offline Fuzzbucket

• Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #93 on: February 01, 2018, 12:22:21 AM
Saw it a couple days ago. Following old Chinese proverb: never answer a letter while angry, I decided to chew on it before posting. Here is mine. Angry anyway.

What a smurfty crap-fest.

Kylo should be named Emo. What a snowflake whiney brat. THAT'S the bad guy?!. He's at the threshold of crying in every scene.

By the way, I implore any of you who have the ORIGINAL THEATRICAL VERSIONS of the original trilogy (like I do) - not any of the 1997 and onward special editions - to re-watch Star Wars and Empire theatrical releases. Then watch this lazy piece of exposition again and tell me which has more kick ass story, action, and heart.

:salute:

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD