Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

MT addiction confession of GLBM. Thanks MT.o :D

au Offline ReamerPunch

• Thread Killer 2017
  • Zombie Apprentice
  • Born to multitask.
Re: MT addiction confession of GLBM. Thanks MT.o :D
Reply #30 on: December 27, 2017, 08:28:18 AM
So here's my MT collection. A few more I'd like to get, but so far so good.  :tu:

Top row: Leatherman Surge, ST200, Core, Signal, Charge AL, Rebar, PST, Sideclip, 2x Wingman, Juice CS4, 3x Mini-Tool, 2x Squirt P4, Squirt S4, 2x Micra

Middle row: SOG PowerLock BO, PowerLock SS, PPP, USA PPP, USA CrossGrip, USA CrossCut, 3x Crosscut, Schrade USA Tough Tool, Victorinox Spirit, Coast MT, Ganzo G302-B, Bessey Shears, Craftright MT, OUTU MT

Bottom row: Gerber MP400, 2x Eclipse, Mini Suspension P, Vise, Curve, Bear & Son Bear Jaws, 3x Mini Bear Jaws, SCA MT (essentially a small re-branded Ganzo), Workpro Mini Scissors MT, IDL T10, Unbranded single arm of T10, Craftsman USA 45506 MT, BO Unbranded 45506 copy, SwissTech MT, HX Outdoors LM Squirt S4 clone, Sheffield MT

« Last Edit: December 27, 2017, 09:57:16 AM by ReamerPunch »

us Offline Poncho65

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #31 on: December 27, 2017, 11:51:20 AM
Very nice collection RP, plenty of nice pieces in there :like: :like: Yes it does take a while to take them out of their sheaths, set them up (making sure which sheath they go back in) and then just as long to put them back up :facepalm: :D but in the end it is worth it as long as you get some good pics :salute: :like:

us Offline Douglas

• No Life Club
Reply #32 on: December 27, 2017, 01:31:01 PM
Say G-Man and RP have you guys considered joining in on the upcoming Spirit 30 day challenge.  :pok: :pok:
https://forum.multitool.org/index.php/topic,75115.0.html
Right now it's slated to start as my 49th B-Day celibration on Jan.10th.  :drink:
Love to have you guys. :cheers:
"LOGIC!  My God, the man's talking about logic!  We're talking about Universal Armageddon!"
Dr.  McCoy

MTo...The BEST place on Earth!

es Offline ThePeacent

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Firm believer of Sturgeon's Law
Reply #33 on: December 27, 2017, 01:44:33 PM
So here's my MT collection. A few more I'd like to get, but so far so good.  :tu:

Top row: Leatherman Surge, ST200, Core, Signal, Charge AL, Rebar, PST, Sideclip, 2x Wingman, Juice CS4, 3x Mini-Tool, 2x Squirt P4, Squirt S4, 2x Micra

Middle row: SOG PowerLock BO, PowerLock SS, PPP, USA PPP, USA CrossGrip, USA CrossCut, 3x Crosscut, Schrade USA Tough Tool, Victorinox Spirit, Coast MT, Ganzo G302-B, Bessey Shears, Craftright MT, OUTU MT

Bottom row: Gerber MP400, 2x Eclipse, Mini Suspension P, Vise, Curve, Bear & Son Bear Jaws, 3x Mini Bear Jaws, SCA MT (essentially a small re-branded Ganzo), Workpro Mini Scissors MT, IDL T10, Unbranded single arm of T10, Craftsman USA 45506 MT, BO Unbranded 45506 copy, SwissTech MT, HX Outdoors LM Squirt S4 clone, Sheffield MT

(Image removed from quote.)

that's a top class collection! it's clear that you're infected with the disease   :D

I could never pull all my collection together for a family pic as I always have tools stashed in the car, at work, on family's houses and all over the place in my own house  :ahhh
My toys:

MTs: Surge (2x), Skeletool CX, Rebar, Blast, Fuse, Micra, Squirt (3x), Wave, Crunch, Mini, Spirit (2x), Pro Scout, MP700 (2x), Diesel, Powerlock, PowerPlier (2x), PocketPowerPlier, Blacktip , ST6 (2x), 5WR, A100

SAKs: Bantam, Executive, Ambassador, Minichamp, Classic Alox, Champion, Farmer, Explorer, Swisschamp, Golf Tool, Wenger Champ, EVO 52, Pocket Tool Chest

au Offline ReamerPunch

• Thread Killer 2017
  • Zombie Apprentice
  • Born to multitask.
Reply #34 on: December 27, 2017, 02:27:45 PM
Thanks guys!  :tu:
Still missing a couple of things, but I'm pleased with what I have.

Say G-Man and RP have you guys considered joining in on the upcoming Spirit 30 day challenge.  :pok: :pok:
Right now it's slated to start as my 49th B-Day celibration on Jan.10th.  :drink:

Why not.  :salute:
I've been meaning to get a Victorinox badge anyway.  :tu:

us Offline gerleatherberman

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Man of Multiple MultiTool Manufacturers
Reply #35 on: December 27, 2017, 03:29:08 PM
No wonder just a few members take pictures of their collections. It takes some time to take everything out of its sheath.  :facepalm:
It takes time, but it is also fun to see the MTs all displayed together. :)
I tend to take it one brand at a time now. Although, the LMs and Gerbers are taking a lot of time to photo now. :rofl:

(Image removed from quote.)

Thank you for sharing!  That is a beautiful and broad collection. If I had to do my collecting all over, there are quite a few of my own I would have ommited, but that is life. :ahhh
Pontificating particularly pious positions pertaining to polymorphic paraphernalia. G-Man.

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #36 on: December 27, 2017, 03:32:41 PM
Very nice collection RP, plenty of nice pieces in there :like: :like: Yes it does take a while to take them out of their sheaths, set them up (making sure which sheath they go back in) and then just as long to put them back up :facepalm: :D but in the end it is worth it as long as you get some good pics :salute: :like:
The trick seems to be to knowing which style case and size fir each tool. But, with that being said, I buy multiples of the same LM and Gerber sheaths for storage and they all look the same. A project in the future of mine is to glue tiny labela to the backside of the sheaths identifying them. Or maybe even a white ink pen. Something like that
Pontificating particularly pious positions pertaining to polymorphic paraphernalia. G-Man.

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #37 on: December 27, 2017, 03:38:08 PM
:rant:  .....errr. :D...ok Douglas. You win again. I am in for the Spirit challenge. :salute:
You helped me find the Spirit for half price, so lets do this Spirit challenge for your B-day. :cheers:

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD
39%