Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Visited Victorinox Flagship Store London

gb Offline duckruls

Visited Victorinox Flagship Store London
on: April 04, 2018, 10:25:26 PM
Hi

Visited the flagship store in London last weekend and thought I would share a couple of pics with you all, I normally hate shopping but this place was great, no pressure to buy and the staff were happy to chat about the knives, no prompting they just got the knives out so we could handle them to see what we liked.

I did ask about Damascus blades and they said they had heard a rumour there might be a small SAK released this year with a Damascus blade for around £90, they thought this would be a big hit if it happens.

Anyway we ended up with a Classic Alox 2017 limited edition in green for the missus, a Classic SD Alox Special Edition Midnight Black for me (as it looked very cool), a Signature Lite Transparent Silver for the daughter as she liked the idea of a pen and the LED and a Forrester Wood for the daughters boyfriend, was happy to pay the full retail price on them just for the experience of visiting and buying from the Victorinox store.

Sorry pictures not working, will try again when I get a minute - fixed now I hope

« Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 10:34:23 PM by duckruls »

00 Offline Thunderpants

• No Life Club
Re: Visited Victorinox Flagship Store London
Reply #1 on: April 04, 2018, 10:31:51 PM
Ew exciting!
I really hope they don't unleash a Damascus Classic on us... cos I really don't want one, but will probably end up buying one anyway....

es Offline ThePeacent

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Firm believer of Sturgeon's Law
Reply #2 on: April 05, 2018, 12:58:57 PM
good pics and thanks for posting!!  :salute: :like:
My toys:

MTs: Surge (2x), Skeletool CX, Rebar, Blast, Fuse, Micra, Squirt (3x), Wave, Crunch, Mini, Spirit (2x), Pro Scout, MP700 (2x), Diesel, Powerlock, PowerPlier (2x), PocketPowerPlier, Blacktip , ST6 (2x), 5WR, A100

SAKs: Bantam, Executive, Ambassador, Minichamp, Classic Alox, Champion, Farmer, Explorer, Swisschamp, Golf Tool, Wenger Champ, EVO 52, Pocket Tool Chest

de Offline CeHo

• No Life Club
Reply #3 on: April 05, 2018, 08:37:13 PM
Nice to see the store in London.

The store in Cologne is cool too.

Offline mattbod

Reply #4 on: April 05, 2018, 08:54:46 PM
A Damascus knife for £90 sounds like a great deal if it happens. I am not sure how genuine modern Damascus steel is to the original though! I have yet to visit this store despite being near London but will definitely have to do so soon!

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%