Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Why no Kydex?

us Offline ironraven

• No Life Club
  • American Clandestine Materials Executive (ACME)
Why no Kydex?
on: January 09, 2018, 04:06:29 AM
I"ve got kydex for most of my fixed blades. I prefer it for my non-dress holsters. I have a kydex for everything under the sun, other than my Rebar. I've had too many sheaths fail on me recently, I want to try kydex, but I can't find a source for multitool sheats other than Cleveland Kydex. Who's got a really mixed reputation.

Does anyone know of a kydex bender who doesn't use facebook and makes carriers for multis?
"Even if it is only the handful of people I meet on the street, or in my home, I can still protect them with this one sword" Kenshin Himura

Necessity is the mother of invention. If you're not ready, it's "a mother". If you are, it's "mom".

"I love democracy" Sheev Palpatine, upon his election to Chancellor.

us Offline Lynn LeFey

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • Any tool is better than nothing. Some not by much
Re: Why no Kydex?
Reply #1 on: January 09, 2018, 04:55:30 AM
I"ve got kydex for most of my fixed blades. I prefer it for my non-dress holsters. I have a kydex for everything under the sun, other than my Rebar. I've had too many sheaths fail on me recently, I want to try kydex, but I can't find a source for multitool sheats other than Cleveland Kydex. Who's got a really mixed reputation.

Does anyone know of a kydex bender who doesn't use facebook and makes carriers for multis?

Are you looking for the unformed kydex, or premade sheathes?

And I guess a first, kind of obvious location, have you looked on ebay?

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD
39%